PDA

View Full Version : How do you get to Rozemon City?

cunninsa
Jun 8, 2009, 08:01 PM
What lobbies do i need to go through to get to Electric Beast missions? I think I missed it somewhere. Thanx in advance!

Volcompat321
Jun 8, 2009, 08:07 PM
You want to take the AOtI missions on east Parum. Start by doing Scarred Planet, and if I remember correctly it will take you right through to it. After SP(scarred planet) would be Lightning Beasts, then continue to go through. If you play the AOtI missions in those lobbies (after SP I think it's only AOtI missions anyway) you will eventually get there.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 8, 2009, 08:13 PM
Wait, are you talking about the lobby? Just do some of the missions highlighted in yellow and you should be fine. Make sure like Vol said its in East Parum. Not west like I did...because I'm a freakin idiot like that.

Volcompat321
Jun 8, 2009, 08:15 PM
Wait, are you talking about the lobby? Just do some of the missions highlighted in yellow and you should be fine. Make sure like Vol said its in East Parum. Not west like I did...because I'm a freakin idiot like that.
Lmao, remember once you unlock that lobby, you can get to it from West too. But you have to unlock it by going to EAST Parum :D