PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to buy the expansion?

Trastan
Jun 8, 2009, 08:25 PM
So, I'm looking into coming back to PSU, but I only have an account with the non AotI expansion. My question is, do I need to buy the expansion in order to experience that content, or is it included these days? I'm having a difficult time getting a straight answer about this, so any clarification would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Volcompat321
Jun 8, 2009, 08:28 PM
Are you on PC/ps2? (hopefully on PC) You would need AOtI to experience the content. If you are on PC it's easier to get AOtI...I'd have to PM you about that though.

Trastan
Jun 8, 2009, 08:30 PM
I am on the PC, sorry for not mentioning it. Any help in getting the expansion would be great; I have no idea why no one, including Amazon, sells it anymore.

Volcompat321
Jun 8, 2009, 08:33 PM
I pm'd you.
Also, if you couldn't get it from the way I Pm'd you, is there a way I could upload it onto a website, and you download it?
(is that legal to talk about?)

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 8, 2009, 08:34 PM
Amazon sells that junk yo! Thats where I got mine. Amazon has everything except for an over powered Orbital Frame.

Trastan
Jun 8, 2009, 09:03 PM
Okay, I'm looking at getting it for $10 at Newegg.com, but I'm wondering: does it come with a month of subscription time?

And thanks for the suggestion, Volcompat321, but I'd rather not go that route if possible.

Volcompat321
Jun 8, 2009, 09:07 PM
Np, worth a try. Better to buy it IMO anyway. I did. :D
It doesn't come with any subscription time, do you remember where to get the guardians license? If not this is the billing site (https://www.psu-billing.com/)-click that and will bring you to the site. Log in if you remember your info and sign up!