PDA

View Full Version : Moca's Frying set

Nezumirro
Jun 9, 2009, 01:46 AM
Does anyone know how much this goes for on xbox 360 servers?? Have that many people even gotten these?? Also how often would you say the collector chick would fork them over. For example, if i were to trade for a hundred setsuko's skillet sets how many would turn out moca's??

LP_Phoenix
Jun 9, 2009, 11:11 AM
idk about xbox but about ps2/pc...i saw at least 3 of them. one go to gm edward....so, okay 2 real ones^^ one of these 2 is from a friend of mine. XX (anonymous person XD) told me, XX needed about 200 normal frying pans, to get about 20 setsukus and at least one moca...
so now u can think about a price O.o

Tianna
Jun 9, 2009, 12:26 PM
No need to keep me anonymous hon but thanks anyways :)
It took me from the start of the collector like LP said, 200+ frying pans, 25+ setsuko's skillet sets to finally get one on the PC/PS2 side. I have had an easier time finding repcas and pwands(when they were harder to get) by far. I've even found a Milla easier! I'ld say it's the rarest wep in the game imo.

Nezumirro
Jun 9, 2009, 01:03 PM
Wow...Thats alot of frying pans. Im really surprised that nobody talks about them though...I guess i should to that one mushroom mission to get all the specia i need.

Arika
Jun 9, 2009, 07:57 PM
Hmm, you love hunting for spicia then?

btw, R missions will drop lots of spica, ban-photon, and oil. (3-4 drop every runs)

However, consider SEGA this year update rate, it will be around half years until we get.