PDA

View Full Version : SquareEnix, Sega

Ecchi
Jun 9, 2009, 06:09 AM
You think Square-Enix is respectable? lolwut?

Obviously more respectable than sega........

Square-Enix games obviously made alot better games or are u a bit blind?

Iam still a Fan of PSU just not of sega either way, and RESPECT is gained through pleasing your customers even if they are fan boy/girl to top it off they have made Gems in its long running and they try to please both US/EU an not just Japan, Unlike Sega please Japanese an Japanese only.

Dun be ignorant mmk?

Oniyoru
Jun 9, 2009, 07:57 PM
Obviously more respectable than sega........

Square-Enix games obviously made alot better games or are u a bit blind?

Iam still a Fan of PSU just not of sega either way, and RESPECT is gained through pleasing your customers even if they are fan boy/girl to top it off they have made Gems in its long running and they try to please both US/EU an not just Japan, Unlike Sega please Japanese an Japanese only.

Dun be ignorant mmk?

Ur not from 8-16 bits right?
o.o so lets go from 8 to 256 =0

SEGA
Sonic, Phantasy Star, Alien VS Predador, Virtua Fighter, Shinobi, Shenmue, Alex Kid, Nights, Out Run, Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Street Rage, Shinning in the Darkness, Comix Zone, Sakura Taisen, Hokuto no Ken, Yakuza
For more:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/company/1432.html
Many had sequel, releases n remakes

Square-enix
Final Fantasy, Kingdoms Hearts, Bushido Blade, Valkyrie Profile*, Star Ocean*, Dragon Quest*, Grandia*
Square lives quite with a game only...Final Fantasy...
*Thx god it merged with enix to get some good extra titles=0

"Dun be ignorant mmk?"

----------

HOWEVER talking about how Sega of Europe (Not Japan) treat its costumers, yeah I agree that lost a LOT of respect. THEY REALLLY need to improve the services here -_- A LOT.

But to dun say that SEGA of Europe/America is all bad...SEGA saved many from other companies that wasnt suppose to come out of Japan. Like Tenchu that, once bought by FromSoftware, wasnt planned to get a International version until SEGA get its rights to this side of the world. (SEGA is buying many titles only in that way to sell out of Japan).
Not that it erases the mistakes but at least SEGA isnt all bad =p

----------edited
I'm both Sonic's n Final Fantasy VII's fan (I have more FF7 stuff anyway o.o)
So...dun take me as SEGA's fan there XD

Ecchi
Jun 9, 2009, 09:40 PM
Quality over quantity........Naming more games doesnt do a thing.

And each Final fantasy may alwayz be similiar in a way but alwayz has lil niche to keep it alive. Smart company's merge to benefit iam happy they merged wif Enix Star Ocean ne one =D. The reason most Sega games have died out is cuz the sequels got worse not better, Either way its all preference mines are just broad. And who's ignorant surely not me i wouldnt think.......I speak Trooths =D

And shouldnt we really be posting this somewhere else D:>

Edit: Ya kno wut i guess those Games you mentioned where really good games as well.....Till they ruined em. =p

Libram
Jun 9, 2009, 10:28 PM
I won't be happy with Squeenix until they find a way to make a next-gen ActRaiser.

EDIT:
And not like the crappy, action only sequel.

KodiaX987
Jun 9, 2009, 11:45 PM
Neat! Game company bashing, flamebaiting and butchering of the English language all rolled up into one neat, convenient package.

Lemme know if you cover a fourth one - I wanna make sure I get all the bang for my buck.

Omega_Weltall
Jun 10, 2009, 06:19 AM
2/10 troll elsewhere

Randomness
Jun 10, 2009, 09:45 AM
Neat! Game company bashing, flamebaiting and butchering of the English language all rolled up into one neat, convenient package.

Lemme know if you cover a fourth one - I wanna make sure I get all the bang for my buck.

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

So, when's this getting locked?

Split
Jun 10, 2009, 10:03 AM
I'm think that squareenix are bettar cloud is the hero mine chocobos. Sonic has stupid things is least of my favorites collecting rings, Sega us a company. I am truly speaking!

...:wacko: