PDA

View Full Version : Gaozoran Rod+

ShackleZ
Jun 9, 2009, 10:40 PM
anyone know the details on how to get this in the desert arms shop when released?

he only items i know you need are these:
Gaozoran Rod(Weapon)
Megispheres(unsure of amount)

anyone know the exact items to get this weapon

Turb0
Jun 9, 2009, 11:05 PM
The weapon, Lumira/tech charge, megid, and 24 megispheres.

ShackleZ
Jun 9, 2009, 11:53 PM
ok thanks alot

bay sick
Jun 9, 2009, 11:55 PM
so is the rod for humas only since its a "+" or for everyone?

Ethateral
Jun 10, 2009, 12:07 AM
The "+" weapons aren't just Newman and Human exclusive. Most have the "Crea" tag on them, thus making them Human and Newman only. Crea weapons (Aside Crea Doubles) have been exclusive to those races, always.

There are weapons that are excluded with the "Crea" tag, like Creawand+ (Creawand released later on)which is Beast and CAST only.

It can be equipped by anyone. ;o

bay sick
Jun 10, 2009, 12:09 AM
oooh ok. well that makes sense. thanks. ^^

NDW
Jun 10, 2009, 12:23 AM

This is for everyone. Just because it has a "+" in front of it, it doesn't mean that the weapon is limited to certain races only. Mostly, the kinds of weapons that are limited to Humans and Newmans only are Crea weapons. But, there are some exceptions. For example, for some reason the Crea Doubles is available for every race and Creawand+ is limited to Beast and CAST only.

EDIT: Ethateral beat me to it. ;_;

bay sick
Jun 10, 2009, 12:32 AM
yesh she did. lol.

Ethateral
Jun 10, 2009, 12:38 AM
This is for everyone. Just because it has a "+" in front of it, it doesn't mean that the weapon is limited to certain races only. Mostly, the kinds of weapons that are limited to Humans and Newmans only are Crea weapons. But, there are some exceptions. For example, for some reason the Crea Doubles is available for every race and Creawand+ is limited to Beast and CAST only.

EDIT: Ethateral beat me to it. ;_;

Heehee. *Pats* There there. At least you're spreading the word of... PSU-ism...? Hmm. :/

ShackleZ
Jun 10, 2009, 12:44 AM
when will the gaozoran rod+ be release along with the lumira/tech charge and other items?

NDW
Jun 10, 2009, 01:29 AM
Heehee. *Pats* There there. At least you're spreading the word of... PSU-ism...? Hmm. :/

Indeed, I spread the word of PSU-ism. Here, lets take a look at a scripture. From the book of The Divine Maiden 3:36.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn279/YTownNateDogg/TheDivineMaiden336.jpg

when will the gaozoran rod+ be release along with the lumira/tech charge and other items?

Nobody knows, only time will tell.