PDA

View Full Version : Illuminus Coat

Gaara of sv
Jun 10, 2009, 12:38 PM
I was wondering what colors are possible for the illuminus coat. and if you can pick your colors like the bikini or if its random like the mikunas set. Thanks for you time in answering this.

Thor131
Jun 10, 2009, 01:03 PM
Here are the colors of the Illuminus Coat, no idea about the other stuff.

EspioKaos
Jun 10, 2009, 01:14 PM
You can select your color combination for the Illuminus Coat. The only new ones that will be randomly awarded are Rappy Suit and Voloyal Set.

Gaara of sv
Jun 10, 2009, 08:32 PM
Thank you both for the help!

TwistedDragon
Jun 10, 2009, 08:48 PM
I think the coat looks horrible. Thanks for posting the pic, I know not to waste my time and get that now.

ab2502
Jun 10, 2009, 09:35 PM
I think the coat looks horrible. Thanks for posting the pic, I know not to waste my time and get that now.

i completely agrea

AzureBlaze
Jun 10, 2009, 10:48 PM
So none of them are in Howzers' colors, right?
(It doesn't look like it) I sort of think that it might be one of those outfits where it looks really good in just 1 or 2 colors and the rest are kinda 'meh'. Howzer looked normal in his...but these don't impress me as much for some reason. It is good they are letting you choose though, 'random' is kind of a bummer.

goldbrease
Jun 10, 2009, 11:38 PM
i'm not to fond of thoes colors as well, maybe if there was a white one with silver and gold inlays, colors features. or a black with red or purple inlays and features then i would probably like this coat more but. it almost seems like it would look better if your took the hanging tails off the front.

autumn
Jun 10, 2009, 11:53 PM
Illuminus Coat is uglyzorz. I feel bad for the people who play male fleshies. Does not compare to the hotness that is the Guardian's Formal :3

goldbrease
Jun 10, 2009, 11:54 PM
Illuminus Coat is uglyzorz. I feel bad for the people who play male fleshies. Does not compare to the hotness that is the Guardian's Formal :3

I wish they would make a male version of the guardians formal. now that would be cool.

Fhin
Jun 10, 2009, 11:58 PM
Then we would need a female version of the coat but that won't happen so :-P

autumn
Jun 11, 2009, 12:06 AM
Females need a version of the SPF set.

And a cowgirl hat.

goldbrease
Jun 11, 2009, 12:12 AM
Then we would need a female version of the coat but that won't happen so :-P

they would probably use helga's clothes as the iluminus female clothing.

Triton
Jun 11, 2009, 09:37 AM
I actually like the red & black, gray & orange but it would be nice to have the white coat.

Ethateral
Jun 11, 2009, 09:43 AM

I want Helga's outfit... ._. <3. The only decent color, in my opinion, is the gray/orange? It's the bottom-left corner one from the image. Other than that, it's horrendous. I don't like that it shows off bare chest like that. How can you take someone serious with that on..? >_> Only Howzer can pull that off.

DEM_CIG
Jun 11, 2009, 09:47 AM
I like the dark blue with red , and the red with white.

autumn
Jun 11, 2009, 10:05 AM
I don't care for the way the line shield shows up on it.

nigh
Jun 11, 2009, 11:45 AM
male version of guardians formal wear? being in drag wouldn't be so bad. at least it be somewhat shocking.

Gaara of sv
Jun 11, 2009, 01:02 PM

I guess we all have our opinions. I personaly think the SPF and the formal wear look dumb, but i do like the illuminus coat. Its all opinion and preference.

AlphaDragoon
Jun 11, 2009, 06:24 PM
LOL, I think the Illuminus Coat dominates the GUARDIANS Formal.

It sucks that you can't get Howzer's colors on it.

Akihito
Jun 11, 2009, 06:32 PM
Theres 4 or 5 colors that I like of the coat, I'll probably end up going with the Dark Blue/Red then maybe farm another tag for another color for alts.

Its a hell of a lot better then Formalwear

Akihito
Jun 12, 2009, 06:22 AM
Just got my coat The colors, ARE IN ORDER to the picture thats been circulating I.E. first 1 listed is same as 1 shown(top left) in the picture; 2nd is the same 1 next to it(from Left to Right)

EDIT: It looks pretty sweet too
[spoiler-box]
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=869&pictureid=9903
[/spoiler-box]

landman
Jun 12, 2009, 11:27 AM
The red one reminds me of Rugal Bernstein.

XFoxPrower
Jun 14, 2009, 01:08 PM

[spoiler-box]
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1020/helgaclothesnever.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

firedude20
Jun 22, 2009, 06:14 PM
can some1 plz post all the colors of the coat i want 2 c which color i like so if i get a tag ill know already plz n thx

Thor131
Jun 22, 2009, 10:49 PM
can some1 plz post all the colors of the coat i want 2 c which color i like so if i get a tag ill know already plz n thx

Try the first page of this thread 2nd post click on the pic to expand it thats all of the colors. duh

fame215
Jun 29, 2009, 05:36 PM
So none of them are in Howzers' colors, right?
(It doesn't look like it) I sort of think that it might be one of those outfits where it looks really good in just 1 or 2 colors and the rest are kinda 'meh'. Howzer looked normal in his...but these don't impress me as much for some reason. It is good they are letting you choose though, 'random' is kind of a bummer.
lol well wedont want a bunch oh howzer hanging around now dowe lol. i really want a black and white or darkblue and white one bad!

RemiusTA
Jun 29, 2009, 10:28 PM
They need to release another variation of Ethan's outfit.

I like the coat, just not so much the thing in his collar. I'd rock that coat, though. He can have his braves custom with the bellybutton, though....

This game is awesome with the clothing customization. Now all we need is BADASS outfits that are Agito Repca - impossible to obtain lol.

Dealbreaker
Jun 29, 2009, 10:39 PM
They need to release another variation of Ethan's outfit.

I like the coat, just not so much the thing in his collar. I'd rock that coat, though. He can have his braves custom with the bellybutton, though....

This game is awesome with the clothing customization. Now all we need is BADASS outfits that are Agito Repca - impossible to obtain lol.

I dont like the illuminus coat i would love to get eathan's his is way better.