PDA

View Full Version : 10 Coins a day, starting on Friday.

Eidolus_Dyne
Jun 10, 2009, 09:25 PM
ATTENTION DUELISTS!! MY HAIR HAS FOUND TEN SECRET COIN!

Because of the way coins work, a new coin available everyday at 4-5 PM Pacific Time, there is a window period for picking up your daily coin.

This is my speculation:
When the rewards go through any time you withdraw your daily coin you get 10 instead of 1. By withdrawing on Thursday after 4-5 PM Pacific time, but before the Friday updates you will get only one coin. If you wait until after Friday, but before 4-5 PM Pacific time you will get your Thursday coin as 10 coins. Adding just that much more reward to the two weeks of 10 coinage.

I noticed this last time we got 10 coins daily, but I noticed too late and grabbed my coin before the update.

...wait is this true? If you know otherwise, please quickly dispel this rumor. If not, please, grab your Thursday night coin on Friday morning. And don't beat your kids.

Pwnage21
Jun 10, 2009, 10:50 PM
10 coins is true

Eidolus_Dyne
Jun 11, 2009, 10:17 AM
You are quite obviously missing the point to what I am pointing out.

I am suggesting that even if you receive your 10 coins a day during the 2 week period, there is a way to receive 150 coins instead of 140 coins. You do this by delaying picking up your Thursday coin before the update, until Friday morning after the update.

Ethateral
Jun 11, 2009, 10:37 AM
You are quite obviously missing the point to what I am pointing out.

I am suggesting that even if you receive your 10 coins a day during the 2 week period, there is a way to receive 150 coins instead of 140 coins. You do this by delaying picking up your Thursday coin before the update, until Friday morning after the update.

So you're saying, Friday instead of getting 10 silver coins you'll get 20 on that day, because you missed getting it the night before an update? That's... Impossible.

Ezodagrom
Jun 11, 2009, 10:55 AM
We're not getting it this week.

Hello, GUARDIANS!

Some news & announcements:

- There is a change to this week's updates. The rewards for Shred the Darkness are now being split between two updates. This means that the item rewards will be distributed this week, and the other bonuses (photon fortune, PA experience, synthing, etc.) will be part of the update following this one. For those who are upset/frustrated over the delay/confusion in announcing this change, I do apologize.

The rest of this week's update (increased level cap, item exchange mission, Innocent Girl) remain the same.

- Good news! These bonuses will now extend for three weeks (instead of two). Additionally, we will be making another exciting announcement around this time, concerning updates for this summer http://forums.sega.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Stay tuned for more news!
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=283038

stukasa
Jun 11, 2009, 10:57 AM
I was just talking to someone about this yesterday, and yes it should work. But like Ezodagrom pointed out, we're getting 3 weeks instead of 2, and it doesn't start this week.

Eidolus_Dyne
Jun 11, 2009, 11:24 AM
Well, that's ... cool. Actually, I'm going to be traveling this Friday-Saturday, so I'd rather enjoy being able to get my full coin amount later. Plus, woo 220 silver!

Despite this delay, have you noticed that the schedule has been pretty rapid? These updates have been hitting us one after another. I'm glad the fiasco of last summer's updates is over.

Ryno
Jun 11, 2009, 11:27 AM
wow. and i already have 85 silver on me. 0_0

Ezodagrom
Jun 11, 2009, 11:28 AM
Well, that's ... cool. Actually, I'm going to be traveling this Friday-Saturday, so I'd rather enjoy being able to get my full coin amount later. Plus, woo 220 silver!

Despite this delay, have you noticed that the schedule has been pretty rapid? These updates have been hitting us one after another. I'm glad the fiasco of last summer's updates is over.
Actually, we're still getting things slowly compared to the JP version. Between December and now we went from 8 months behind JP to 10 months, and that delay is still increasing.

Eidolus_Dyne
Jun 11, 2009, 11:59 AM
Actually, we're still getting things slowly compared to the JP version. Between December and now we went from 8 months behind JP to 10 months, and that delay is still increasing.

I guess I'm just too optimistic for my own good. XD

Ezodagrom
Jun 11, 2009, 12:14 PM
It looked like we were getting things on time, but...Parum GBR extended for 2 weeks, Carnival extended for 1 week or so, STD extended, rewards extended...It all adds up to an increase in the delay.

ChibiBecca
Jun 11, 2009, 06:59 PM
So when are we getting the coins? at the "next update" isn't helpful, as that could be next week, or the week after, etc.

drat, was hoping to grind a few weapons. ^^;

stukasa
Jun 11, 2009, 07:57 PM
So when are we getting the coins? at the "next update" isn't helpful, as that could be next week, or the week after, etc.

drat, was hoping to grind a few weapons. ^^;
No one knows when we're getting it yet but at least we'll get an extra week's worth whenever we DO get it. :yes:

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 11, 2009, 07:59 PM
Well at least now I could prolly get two gold coins if I don't use up my 10 coins a day.

Ryno
Jun 11, 2009, 08:10 PM
this is not enough for kings chair.... I would have to gamble...

tadtwisted
Jun 11, 2009, 08:16 PM
We're not getting it this week.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=283038

wait...wait...WAIT... so when am i getteing my preta/d? I got my pallet all ready for that thing. (insert jokes here) :ducky:

ChibiBecca
Jun 11, 2009, 08:25 PM
No one knows when we're getting it yet but at least we'll get an extra week's worth whenever we DO get it. :yes:

That's the part i'm happy about. :3