PDA

View Full Version : AotI Igg Crown Hunting

VertigoZero
Jun 10, 2009, 09:40 PM
What is the best rank to hunt Igg Crown on?

Volcompat321
Jun 10, 2009, 09:43 PM
I'd say S2 so you have the chance of Amore Tips. I think those are more rare than the crown, so it's a small chance to get that anyway. If your not interested in the Tips, I say S.

VertigoZero
Jun 10, 2009, 09:47 PM
I would normaly but it was just not going fast enough. takes a bit of time to solo (not too much tho) and iv been trying for about 5 hours a day since StD ended.

darkness_420
Jun 10, 2009, 09:52 PM
found mine on s2

VertigoZero
Jun 10, 2009, 09:57 PM
found mine on s2

did you have a party? i tried to solo but too much effort/time to do solo. im not too great at getting partys together especially when the majority of people still run WB.

Volcompat321
Jun 10, 2009, 09:58 PM
Do you skip mobs? I suggest skipping what you can, and finding a party you can trust. Are you on pc/ps2 or 360?

VertigoZero
Jun 10, 2009, 10:01 PM
im on 360. yeah i skip the mobs. went by the spawn chart on Psupedia before the move started but no luck. i just run the map when the "special' mob thats on the chart appears.

Volcompat321
Jun 10, 2009, 10:06 PM
Damn, if you were on pc/ps2 I'd help ya :(
You just gotta keep trying at it, skipping all possible, and just keep on keeping on.

VertigoZero
Jun 10, 2009, 10:10 PM
Thanks i will. Dont think i will be getting it before the Maintenance and ill be damned before i buy it for 70mil.

Volcompat321
Jun 10, 2009, 10:25 PM
You never know. Most of the time I get the rares when I stop saying, wtf drop already!!! I just stop thinking about it, use my pa's that aren't leveled and go on with the mission. It seems to help not thinking about it.

Randomness
Jun 10, 2009, 10:30 PM
For hunting the crown alone, C is naturally the best choice, simply for speed. That said... the damned rappies still take three bullets to drop. I should probably switch to dark on my shottie.

Namine
Jun 10, 2009, 11:31 PM
C is definately good if you don't care for either Amore Tip or Amore Tippies. I can run Dancing Birds in 3 or 4 minutes depending which varation I get. Flowery Pursuit is easier to tell the right maps, but requires 3 people.

VertigoZero
Jun 11, 2009, 02:20 AM
thats why i run Dancing birds for it. no party no flowery pursuit. i would if i could get the people together for it. saw plenty drop during neudaz GBR runs but never got one.

Namine
Jun 11, 2009, 01:50 PM
After finding about 5 Iggs in Flowery Pursuit C, they dropped Nothing & 4 Anzadanohs. We switched to running S-rank. Thinking that the Igg Crown would drop a bit easier on higher rank. Wasn't expecting this:

[spoiler-box]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2375/amoretipboard.jpg

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3163/amoretipget.jpg[/spoiler-box]

VertigoZero
Jun 11, 2009, 01:59 PM
Lucky lol. I would love to have that too but iv got a good halp sarafi.

Ruru
Jun 11, 2009, 03:57 PM
if you're ONLY hunting for the igg crown just do C. but if you're running in hopes of anything else dropping then thats different.

tadtwisted
Jun 11, 2009, 03:59 PM
sorry for being the moron of the tread but why are you hunting for igg crowns?

Neith
Jun 11, 2009, 04:06 PM
sorry for being the moron of the tread but why are you hunting for igg crowns?

An Igg Crown will be required as one of the trade items to obtain a Guardians Formal outfit, which will be added to Clothes n' Parts (Female) on Friday.

WhiteKnight01
Jun 11, 2009, 04:13 PM
i havent been on in a while but how much are these going for on the 360? igg and gugg crowns?

Aries2384
Jun 11, 2009, 04:15 PM
If you're hunting Igg crowns, HUNT Igg crowns. IF you do C runs, theyre faster and your chances of actually running into a Rappy Igg are greater... simply because you're doing more runs. It took me a couple days of doing C runs to get my Igg crown. <shrug>

But then again.. Im a linear thinking. If I'm hunting something, I hunt it. Not, hunt it with a chance to drop something else that I MIGHT like.

C runs reduce what a Igg can drop and therefore, increase your chances of getting that damned Igg Crown.

Anyway, thats my take on it. Everyone has their own method for the madness.

In an answer to an above post. I haven't seen what Gugg crowns are going for.. but every Igg crown in shops is at a stack currently. I know theyve been selling for 79mil.. easily. Mmm.. clothes that are worth a stack of meseta.. delicious.

Warlock01
Jun 11, 2009, 04:48 PM
igg crown are over 79mill
gugg crown are 500k

amore tippies board 40mill.
amore tip board 50mill.

as for the made weapons, they are sick price for decent element and grinds.

VertigoZero
Jun 11, 2009, 04:56 PM
C runs reduce what a Igg can drop and therefore, increase your chances of getting that damned Igg Crown.

I do know at least that much its just getting the map that's been the problem really. I have found it was faster to do an S with my LvL146 FT than my LvL150 FF by about 10 mins.

Zorafim
Jun 12, 2009, 01:14 AM
I still think this is ridiculous. It's a clothing set, but it requires an item dropped by a rare monster? Kind of off that a vanity item would be harder to get than most of the best weapons in the game.

And the weirdest thing is, I'm still going to try and get it.

DreXxiN
Jun 12, 2009, 01:35 AM
I still think this is ridiculous. It's a clothing set, but it requires an item dropped by a rare monster? Kind of off that a vanity item would be harder to get than most of the best weapons in the game.

This bugs me to no end too. All fast killing Uber weps are like, ZOMGCOMMON now..but for apparel and simple aesthetics, it's ungodly rare. lol

VertigoZero
Jun 12, 2009, 03:18 PM
This bugs me to no end too. All fast killing Uber weps are like, ZOMGCOMMON now..but for apparel and simple aesthetics, it's ungodly rare. lol

No kidding. It would be easy to get if I could actually get the rare map for dancing birds. >.<

If anyone wants to party up for Flowery Persuit message me on 360 around 7 or 8 central US time.

GT: Slayn82

ShuttleXpC
Jun 12, 2009, 03:37 PM

Then go kill the monster for it, everyone wants the Gformal atm, maybe it will go down in price, maybe it won't. You saying it annoys you though on a game where the drop rates are actually very nice compared to other games just shows laziness.

Ethateral
Jun 12, 2009, 04:33 PM

This. ._.

After I get my Wings, I'm spamming the crap out of C runs again of Dancing Birds, unless I can get a party together for Flowery Pursuit. IT's just a pain to get the rare map. /sigh

Ezodagrom
Jun 12, 2009, 04:46 PM
The Igg Crown is going to be easier to get on MAG+, since it'll be an area drop for lvl 150+ Forest. The problem is that we won't get that event in several months.

Ethateral
Jun 12, 2009, 04:50 PM
The Igg Crown is going to be easier to get on MAG+, since it'll be an area drop for lvl 150+ Forest. The problem is that we won't get that event in several months.
BUT! Every girl wants to look pretty for her date! :<

(I'm impatient for it.. XD; )

Warlock01
Jun 12, 2009, 05:23 PM
after 5 hours straight last night, i finally mastered the spawns!
whoo i now know when to abandon.

please shoot me now.

TekkamanCrazy
Jun 12, 2009, 08:38 PM
I've seen a couple after many runs and each only dropped a serafi feather. Sounds very disappointing doesn't it.

VertigoZero
Jun 12, 2009, 08:40 PM
Didja get one?? I know the spawns but it must hate me cuz I never get the rare map. T.T

TekkamanCrazy
Jun 12, 2009, 08:43 PM
Never got the Igg Crown before.

VertigoZero
Jun 12, 2009, 08:44 PM
This. ._.

After I get my Wings, I'm spamming the crap out of C runs again of Dancing Birds, unless I can get a party together for Flowery Pursuit. IT's just a pain to get the rare map. /sigh

If you want I could party with you. Its just I'm at work right now till 11 so won't be on till then. Your on 360 right?

Ethateral
Jun 12, 2009, 09:00 PM
If you want I could party with you. Its just I'm at work right now till 11 so won't be on till then. Your on 360 right?

Yes, I'm on 360, lol. That's fine. Is that EST or PST? :P I have been busy all day. I still haven't gotten my wings. XD I'm trying to get a Moatoob Idol now, lol?

VertigoZero
Jun 13, 2009, 12:48 AM
Yes, I'm on 360, lol. That's fine. Is that EST or PST? :P I have been busy all day. I still haven't gotten my wings. XD I'm trying to get a Moatoob Idol now, lol?

Central time zone for me.

Zorafim
Jun 13, 2009, 01:21 AM
...on a game where the drop rates are actually very nice compared to other games...

Uh... What other games have you played?

ShuttleXpC
Jun 13, 2009, 01:50 AM
Uh... What other games have you played?

A little game called FFXI, where I spent over 2 years getting the coins for a relic shield. You don't even know the meaning of rare, spent over 600 hours in dynamis alone trying to get a Valor Surcoat. and over 400 getting a D Ring, which is very very lucky.

The corner is over there.

gum_on_shoe
Jun 13, 2009, 02:18 AM
I need a group. I really need a igg crown.

Send a friend request to Dragonball Z; I can push buttons all day

Shadydemented1
Jun 13, 2009, 06:19 AM
hey guys i can help though i need them also my GT is ShadyDemented1 so hit me up for the runs

euromyne
Jun 13, 2009, 06:42 AM
I really need Igg Crown too, I'll be on Uni 2 Flowery Pursuit if anyone wants to tag along. Character is Marin

edit: egh servers are dead, I think everyone is asleep. ah well.

ab2502
Jun 14, 2009, 01:25 AM
i have bin doin dancin birds for 10 hours strait and still no crown. i slept for 12 hours and went back to lookin for it. i still havent found mying. its proving to be harded to ge then my Lkk.

Zorafim
Jun 14, 2009, 01:39 AM
A little game called FFXI, where I spent over 2 years getting the coins for a relic shield. You don't even know the meaning of rare, spent over 600 hours in dynamis alone trying to get a Valor Surcoat. and over 400 getting a D Ring, which is very very lucky.

The corner is over there.

Did... Did you seriously just compare PSU to FFXI? Like, really?