PDA

View Full Version : Darkness preta, hmm...

hunterseifer
Jun 12, 2009, 08:22 AM
I played with this little toy when I logged on this morning, % is ok and when it fires its pretty much hits instantly which is cool, and confuses(which is funny for a dark element) and seems to hit multiple enemies when there close together, like melee hit on a handgun. Havent noticed anything else on this little monster(oh shoots straight :)) its not a bad prize, so I guess it was worth the last reward catagory. I cant think of anything BAD about it, anyway what does everyone else think?

ashley50
Jun 12, 2009, 08:26 AM
dark element that confuses isn't weird at all.

the effect is seen on the GRM Shadoogs

Wolfette
Jun 12, 2009, 08:27 AM
Also see RA-megid : it confuses.

hunterseifer
Jun 12, 2009, 08:29 AM
dark element that confuses isn't weird at all.

the effect is seen on the GRM Shadoogs

Really? I'm use to it infecting, with light pa's confuses, I guess i get confused with them time to time Dx

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 12, 2009, 08:40 AM
yea for range mags it :light:=sleep and :dark:=confusion bullets :dark: always infects

ashley50
Jun 12, 2009, 08:42 AM
except when used on a Kubara shadoog, the graldikuc 8* when used dark element it incapacitates.

SabZero
Jun 12, 2009, 08:43 AM
except when used on a Kubara shadoog, the graldikuc 8* when used dark element it incapacitates.

No, that has since been changed to confuse aswell.

ashley50
Jun 12, 2009, 08:45 AM
No, that has since been changed to confuse aswell.
oh really? well, that's news to me ;o

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 12, 2009, 08:46 AM
well the darkness pretas not as horrible as its neutral counter part

The_Brimada
Jun 12, 2009, 09:14 AM
Wish it had incap though, then I could pair it up with my silence claw....

Gypsy72
Jun 12, 2009, 09:21 AM
what % is it? i don't get to log in until after work...

Ethateral
Jun 12, 2009, 09:33 AM
It's 31% Dark.

Astarin
Jun 12, 2009, 09:34 AM
It's 31% :dark:. I logged on to grab mine before work, but didn't get a chance to test it out. So does it shoot a penetrating laser, like the standard S rank RCSM's then?

RemiusTA
Jun 12, 2009, 09:41 AM
when will segac change Megid to confuse/infect so i can finally quit forever

unicorn
Jun 12, 2009, 10:16 AM
How come I didnt get my Preta....?

The_Brimada
Jun 12, 2009, 10:22 AM
Do magashi plan at all? Only thing I could think of other than common box full/aanother segac screw up(if you are being serious)

unicorn
Jun 12, 2009, 10:24 AM
Oh that explains it. I never did Magashi Plan. Haha.

S4CT4L1TY
Jun 12, 2009, 10:28 AM
lol yea you had to any1 else get extra rewards besides me? i wont say what but im curious

The_Brimada
Jun 12, 2009, 10:36 AM
If you mean four sonic discs instead of one, I think they did that on purpose.

DAMASCUS
Jun 12, 2009, 11:58 AM
When Preta is paired with the Drumstick you get...

lol

bay sick
Jun 12, 2009, 12:55 PM
yahh.. so who can actually use the preta? only acrofighters right?

mvffin
Jun 12, 2009, 03:16 PM
GT can use Preta also.

l Zero l
Jun 16, 2009, 11:48 AM
i was gonna upgrade mine lol my friend yells out *nooooooooo* it was unny lol

Smidge204
Jun 16, 2009, 12:06 PM
If you mean four sonic discs instead of one, I think they did that on purpose.

Yeah, probably stuffed them in first trying to fill up people's common boxes before passing out the good stuff!

=Smidge=
/It's a conspiracy!

garjian
Jun 16, 2009, 12:58 PM
i still got my rewards and my common box was full... i removed stuff and they appeared when i next came back to my room... :>

Yunfa
Jun 17, 2009, 04:25 AM
Yeah, probably stuffed them in first trying to fill up people's common boxes before passing out the good stuff!

>8D

i still got my rewards and my common box was full... i removed stuff and they appeared when i next came back to my room... :>

This is very true, so people don't need to spazz in case their box was full, like mine.

MaRayearth
Jun 18, 2009, 07:13 AM
I played with this little toy when I logged on this morning, % is ok and when it fires its pretty much hits instantly which is cool, and confuses(which is funny for a dark element) and seems to hit multiple enemies when there close together, like melee hit on a handgun. Havent noticed anything else on this little monster(oh shoots straight :)) its not a bad prize, so I guess it was worth the last reward catagory. I cant think of anything BAD about it, anyway what does everyone else think?

I can. Its TP sucks.

RandomTask
Jun 18, 2009, 06:51 PM
Darkness Preta is a waste all around. Even the regular Preta is much better. Preta/D fires a single shot that will sometimes hit 2 enemies if you're lucky. It's not a penetrating laser and doesn't shoot 2 shots rapidly like the regular Preta. No, it just shoots one single shot and very very slowly at that. Even slower than zikes and dukes. So in the end, Darkness Preta is a complete joke in both release and usage.

Vickie
Jun 19, 2009, 09:13 PM
Darkness Preta is a waste all around. Even the regular Preta is much better. Preta/D fires a single shot that will sometimes hit 2 enemies if you're lucky. It's not a penetrating laser and doesn't shoot 2 shots rapidly like the regular Preta. No, it just shoots one single shot and very very slowly at that. Even slower than zikes and dukes. So in the end, Darkness Preta is a complete joke in both release and usage.

i was a little pissed i didn't get one but wow after hearing ya explanation on it Im fuckin GLAD i didnt get one and waste s10's on it.