PDA

View Full Version : Original Repca King! 42% and up Repcas unbroke

x2FDx
Jun 12, 2009, 01:51 PM
Sup fellas, Ide like to let you noobs know again...I SOLD MY REPCAS FOR REAL CASH AND I QUIT PLAYING PSU! i NO LONGER HAVE THEM SO QUIT BOTHERING ME ON MY gAMERTAG BY SENDING MESSAGES. aND FOR YOUR INFORMATION... pSu GOT wack. Its the same old weapons from PSO and old ass 10*weapons with better stats and theres no PvP and there aint anymore rares. Screw Sega and its Lil anime game. Keep getting robbed by sega...the jokes really on you. Peace. PS.Bann me if you want. I could care less

bay sick
Jun 12, 2009, 03:14 PM
whatta idiot.
you obviously liked it if you played..right?
sho shut up and quit trying you brag. bk

Move to: Rants and bitching.

Legendria
Jun 12, 2009, 04:05 PM
Sup fellas, Ide like to let you noobs know again...I SOLD MY REPCAS FOR REAL CASH AND I QUIT PLAYING PSU! i NO LONGER HAVE THEM SO QUIT BOTHERING ME ON MY gAMERTAG BY SENDING MESSAGES. aND FOR YOUR INFORMATION... pSu GOT wack. Its the same old weapons from PSO and old ass 10*weapons with better stats and theres no PvP and there aint anymore rares. Screw Sega and its Lil anime game. Keep getting robbed by sega...the jokes really on you. Peace. PS.Bann me if you want. I could care less

http://www.jontanis.com/gallery/d/3355-1/969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Volcompat321
Jun 12, 2009, 04:22 PM
http://www.jontanis.com/gallery/d/3355-1/969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

(I'm on pc/ps2, but....What ^ that guy said)
P.S. Your a fool.

Deissa
Jun 12, 2009, 04:55 PM
blahdy blah blah blahdy blah

yeah actually i just agree with that guy who posted the pic so whatever >.>

Ethateral
Jun 12, 2009, 05:09 PM
We care why OP?

Warlock01
Jun 12, 2009, 05:21 PM

your an idiot for 2 reasons.

1> because of your post.

2> you said "i could care less"

your an idiot. you should have said "i could'nt care less"

go back to school.

TecherRamen
Jun 12, 2009, 05:31 PM
how much did you get for them?