PDA

View Full Version : Interrupt requests?

_garnet
Jun 13, 2009, 01:25 AM
>_> Is anyone else getting a whole lot of interrupt requests? We're uh, having a really hard time staying connected at the moment and are confused. Leo has all of three stars, so yeah.

.Gavin
Jun 13, 2009, 01:27 AM
I'm getting constant interrupt requests also. You're not the only one. :/

euromyne
Jun 13, 2009, 01:28 AM
Yeah, I stopped playing because I kept getting disconnected.

Chuck_Norris
Jun 13, 2009, 01:29 AM
I got it right as I got the menu to pick an Innocent Girl reward...

WUPAZZ
Jun 13, 2009, 01:30 AM
good to know im not the only one......every time im about half way through the mission interupt request. Go figure

euromyne
Jun 13, 2009, 01:32 AM
I was hunting Igg Crown, too. :/ Bah. I'll just have to resume tomorrow.

DAMASCUS
Jun 13, 2009, 01:36 AM
Ditto...although I thought it was because I was watching Burn Notice on Hulu while trying to play :p

TeknoMonkey
Jun 13, 2009, 02:35 AM
Got a few of these tonight. Hopefully it's just a system hiccup and not something much worse, you know?

Powder Keg
Jun 13, 2009, 03:27 AM
Just in time for the weekend, eh?

Totori
Jun 14, 2009, 05:30 AM
there wouldn't be a better time xD

Kinako78
Jun 14, 2009, 08:50 AM
Is this on PC/PS2? And is it still happening?

I did get disconnected one time yesterday, but after that, I was fine.

Libram
Jun 14, 2009, 08:59 AM
It's definitely on 360 because Leo has 3 stars. Since when has PC/PS2 had 3 stars on a server?

Paleoman
Jun 14, 2009, 09:22 AM
The following steps corrected my disconnection issues a few weeks ago.

------ Sega help says:
SolutionXbox 360 players who attempt to connect to the Phantasy Star Universe game servers and receive an Interrupt Request error message must not use the RETRY function. When encountering this error, please select DISCONNECT and return to the Main Menu, before attempting to log in again. This process may need to be repeated more than once.

Also, If you are experiencing repeated Interrupt Request errors with the Xbox 360 version of Phantasy Star Universe, please change your DNS settings on your console. The primary DNS number should be 4.2.2.1 and the secondary DNS number should be 4.2.2.2. Here are some easy to follow steps if you do not know how to access your DNS settings on your Xbox 360.

1. From the Xbox Dashboard, select the System Blade.
2. Select Network Settings
3. Select Edit Settings
4. Select DNS Settings
5. Select Manual Settings
6. Input 4.2.2.1 for the primary DNS number and 4.2.2.2 as the secondary DNS number.
7. Test the connection to see if your connection still works.
8. Play the game and see if it will log you in.

SEGA is aware of this issue and actively working to resolve it. Please continue to use this temporary solution while a fix for the issue is prepared. Thank you for your patience.

----------
My primary and secondary were set as listed above.

I contacted Xbox live and they had me do the following:

1. Clear memory cashe via system – memory - Y, then press XX, left bumper, right bumper, XX --- You should see activity showing the cashe was cleared.
2. Turn off xbox and unplug cables in the back of system.
3. Reboot modem via unplugging it for 30 seconds.
4. Plug cables back in, turn on xbox.
5. Allow Xbox to add PSU update, cleared from memory during step one.

-------
I check 'Destination - Latency (ms) - Last 1 Hour' at the following site when I experience lag:

http://www.internetpulse.net/

Click on the red box, if any, to find the locations experiencing lag.

Kinako78
Jun 15, 2009, 09:36 AM
It's definitely on 360 because Leo has 3 stars. Since when has PC/PS2 had 3 stars on a server?

Must have missed that being said. Sorry.

Quatre52
Jun 15, 2009, 02:01 PM
hmm, i was on all last night with no problems, same as the night before.