PDA

View Full Version : First day online

MonoxideChild
Feb 18, 2003, 07:10 PM
And already a FSOD. I just lost all of my items, including my mag, weapon, armor, and shield. Now I have a lvl 58 HUcast that is screwed.

What a first day...

Gartywood
Feb 18, 2003, 07:50 PM
On 2003-02-18 16:10, MonoxideChild wrote:
And already a FSOD. I just lost all of my items, including my mag, weapon, armor, and shield. Now I have a lvl 58 HUcast that is screwed.

What a first day...

How did you lose your mag armor and shield, weren't they equipped. if you fsod you dont lose equipped items because the autosave saves your character with the items in the bank and the items that are equipped so you only lose unequipped items and money. You gottoa be careful online not to carry around extra weaps and mags that you dont wanna lose

jonny-5
Feb 18, 2003, 08:53 PM
ya did you corrupt or fsod?! cause I dont understand wy you would lose your mag and armor...unless they were unequipped...

MonoxideChild
Feb 18, 2003, 09:00 PM
Your right, I did end up being corrupted. I went back to check it out, and now I have to start allover again. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

RIP AnybodyKilla lvl. 58

MonoxideChild
Feb 18, 2003, 09:01 PM
Anyone wanna help me start up a new character since I'm stuck with having to start over again?

AzureBlaze
Feb 18, 2003, 09:12 PM
How exactly did you corrupt?
Was it before the final fix that was posted on PSOW's front page news? Otherwise, unless there was an inapropriate power-out, being totally corrupted is really unlikely. Sorry to hear your unfortunate news.

As for recommendations on starting over, see if you can get someone to give you/loan you about 100,000 meseta. The best thing for a start over is to raise a really great ATP mag first. (as an android, you can't just make a 195 mind mag and count on spells)Level the mag 24/7 and you will be able to get back in action much faster by killing things in 1-2 hits with it's added power.

MonoxideChild
Feb 18, 2003, 09:18 PM
What happened was that I was automatically disconnected at 1st when I joined in a room. Than when it went to save, it seemed like it froze up so I powered my Gamecube off, and back on. I thought it was just a FSOD, but I guess it was corrupted. I'm already starting over with a HUmar. Gives me a chance to break away from droids anyhow. Thanks for the tips.

Also take note that I was using a interact faster saving memory card. I've switched back to Nintendo's official card now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonoxideChild on 2003-02-18 18:23 ]</font>

Lunchbox601
Feb 23, 2003, 12:50 PM
yeah sorry bout that guy, happended to me at level 41 and i had to start over, but yeah dude word of advice ot everybody get your cheap asses to get an offical nintendo card they willnot get corrupted. or well 95% of the time. but yeah i had a nyko the damn thing corrupted on me twice. but yeah sorry man if i see ya i'll help ya out. but yeah it won't take long ot get p there, just patince.

Cloud_01
Feb 23, 2003, 02:57 PM
Damn, that sucks, my FOnewearl is on a Nyko memory card. I knew I shouldn't have started her on that memory card. Oh well, all I can do know is just hope she won't get corrupted.

Thanks for the heads up.

Guntz348
Feb 23, 2003, 02:59 PM
On 2003-02-18 18:01, MonoxideChild wrote:
Anyone wanna help me start up a new character since I'm stuck with having to start over again?

PM or Im me I got some junk rares and stuff that'll help you at a bit and give ya a better start.

MonoxideChild
Feb 23, 2003, 09:15 PM
No need for that man. I'm gonna work myself back up. I'm already up to level 48, so I'm doing good.

Thanks for offering though.

tiger80272
Feb 24, 2003, 12:11 PM
My official Nintendo memory card corrupted erasing two lvl 90+ chars. It sucked.