PDA

View Full Version : PSU XBOX 360

Gozyt
Jun 13, 2009, 03:30 AM
How is the population/economy on the 360 side? Also is has the 10 silver a day thing kicked in? I played on the pc/ps2 side but ill be on 360 soon. Isnt the next event MAG+? Does any1 know when its coming? U may know me as Aisha Klan Klan! Ty & happy hunting!^,^

Freeze
Jun 13, 2009, 04:24 AM
I'm pretty sure by now you know this is in the wrong section, so I'll just leave it to the mods to put it in the right spot. For your questions the 360 population is fairly big with my self included, and no the rewards aren't out yet. Only the items have been given out.

Genoa
Jun 13, 2009, 05:28 AM
As a PC/PS2 player, I can't see why you can possibly want to make a switch to something that has... well.
1. Considerably more assholes in comparison to PC/PS2 (percentage-based, not just overall population).

2. Potentially more slowdown than PC users (depending on PC specs)

3. Xbox Live

So meh to you sir <___<

RemiusTA
Jun 13, 2009, 01:42 PM
As a PC/PS2 player, I can't see why you can possibly want to make a switch to something that has... well.
1. Considerably more assholes in comparison to PC/PS2 (percentage-based, not just overall population).

3. Xbox Live

So meh to you sir <___<

1) More assholes come with more people. Sorry, but even the PSU DEMO is more appealing at times than my 400-500 hours of PSU PC/PS2. There is simply not enough people online. The PC/PS2 population is absolutely pathetic. The only reason people say that is because you're literately playing with the same people everytime you login. If you be an asshole for more than 5 days of play, you just made enemies of the entire population. : /

Besides, do NOT compare the demo to the subscription, because that effectively eliminates at least 50% of the assholes in the population.

2) I play on a PC with a Geforce 8100. PSU plays pretty much perfectly. I havent had too much of a problem with the 360 version. The Xbox 360 version actually runs at 0 Frameskip when its playing smoothly, which is a HUGE improvement from the PS2 version at least. Like i said before, PSU feels like another game when its on 0 frameskip.

3) Xbox Live is the best thing to happen to gamers since analog sticks. Im lying, but Xbox Live is awesome. eff the haters.

Shinko
Jun 13, 2009, 01:53 PM
How is the population/economy on the 360 side? Also is has the 10 silver a day thing kicked in? I played on the pc/ps2 side but ill be on 360 soon. Isnt the next event MAG+? Does any1 know when its coming? U may know me as Aisha Klan Klan! Ty & happy hunting!^,^

Everything is the same. So if it not over on the pc/ps2 side then it not over here either.

Population wise there way more people but with more people you get more assholes. (I left the PC side my self cuz of the low population. However i have to say it runs much better on PC)

Economy wise things are a lot easier to get because you have more people searching for thing and putting it in there shops. (But I still think the economy in PSU is all mess up on both sides)

Volcompat321
Jun 13, 2009, 01:56 PM
1) More assholes come with more people. The PC/PS2 population is absolutely pathetic. The only reason people say that is because you're literately playing with the same people everytime you login. If you be an asshole for more than 5 days of play, you just made enemies of the entire population. : /

So your walking into more assholes intentionally.
I actually play with over 25+ people on a weekly bases. Could be more, but I like certain people to do certain things.
The population is only "pathetic" compared to the 360. I'd much rather be a close group of family/friends than not knowing any good people for a while.(360 Vers)
The last thing you said here makes no sense..I'll just leave that at that.

Besides, do NOT compare the demo to the subscription, because that effectively eliminates at least 50% of the assholes in the population.

Doubtful. There are more people on the sub'd version. (which like you said=more assholes)

2) I play on a PC with a Geforce 8100. PSU plays pretty much perfectly. I havent had too much of a problem with the 360 version. The Xbox 360 version actually runs at 0 Frameskip when its playing smoothly, which is a HUGE improvement from the PS2 version at least. Like i said before, PSU feels like another game when its on 0 frameskip.

Maybe. I have no problem how it runs on my pc. It's great. I do hate the ps2 version though, even when played on a ps3. It's so much better on a pc, IMO it should be played on a pc.

3) Xbox Live is the best thing to happen to gamers since analog sticks. Im lying, but Xbox Live is awesome. eff the haters.

Eh, I don't like XBL. I have nothing against it, other than the whole pay for XBL part. Sony makes their gaming network free, it's just some of the games you have to pay for.

Turb0
Jun 13, 2009, 01:58 PM
Yeah Xbox Live is win. Last night when I was on uni 1 was full and uni 2 had 2 stars. When we don't have any updates or anything going on I think it normally peaks around 1 full uni but when we get events there'll be like 20-30 stars the first few days tapering to maybe 8-10 stars throughout the whole event.

EDIT: to the guy above me, XBL silver is free which is all you need to play PSU.

landman
Jun 13, 2009, 02:21 PM
If slowdown is a problem for you, then don't come to the 360 servers, slowdown is in half the game, and if you don't notice then go hunt gainozeros' eggs or go to flowery pursuit, it's almost unplayable, and without any techer in them!!

About population, what matters of them is that they hunt, they sell and they buy, it's not like you HAVE to have a friendship with them, and that also answers about the economy, I like finding cheap stuff in shops if I don't have the time to hunt.

Gozyt
Jun 13, 2009, 03:04 PM
Thank you for all the help you guys i cant wait to play again!^,^ Ya the economy on the pc/ps2 side did seem kinda like how gas prices use 2 be! LOL. But seriously it wasnt 2 bad i managed to get alot of good items but certain ones like sange & yasha alone seemed unobtainable. Agito Repcas were just O,o!!! Over 9000!!!Lol jk! I know they were way more just being dramatic. While im on that subject does any1 know how much sange & yasha are running by themselves? Just aquiring 1 would be awesome! Thank you for your time^,^

Dark Phoenix5
Jun 13, 2009, 03:26 PM

3. Xbox Live

So meh to you sir <___<

Can I slap u???I wanna seriously slap u >>

Anyways xbox live is the best in online service and so wut if u jhave to pay???to me its worth it and besides a 50$ gold subscription makes a 360 what.....350$ all together???If im not mistanken the ps3 is even more then that and its horrid.

So basically u are saying a ps2 is better than a 360 then Im just gonna laugh.(laughing)

ashley50
Jun 13, 2009, 03:32 PM
hooo boy, this is turning into another "our server is better than this and that" and vice versa thing...

history really does repeat itself.

Dark Phoenix5
Jun 13, 2009, 03:37 PM
well im not saying ats a war.Its a no contest obviously the 360 is better....I mean its called next gen for a reason and besides its the number 1 legit console(wii gross)