PDA

View Full Version : MAG+?

Gozyt
Jun 13, 2009, 03:39 AM
Hi some of u may know me as Aisha Klan Klan the beautiful FM from he most powerful race in the universe the Ctarl Ctarl!!! Unfortunately ill be leaving the pc/ps2 side & all my friends and moving to the 360. Anyway i was wondering if any1 knew when it will be coming & if those who missed the chance 2 get sange or yasha get a second chance? Also ill be on in about a week so if any mature ppl wjo like 2 have fun want to show me around i would appreciate it gr8tly. Ill be leaving some very nice friends an hope 2 have an even better experience on the 360 than on the pc/ps2 side which was gr8. Ty 4 listening!^,^

Aisha Klan Klan~lvl 101 FM

Arika
Jun 13, 2009, 03:43 AM
So people is asking for MAG+ now? about the time.. lol.

For the answer, that event will be running after Festa#2 and the return of Festa1 in S2 version. I think it will still be around at least 3 months to get there. (and it could be delay a lot depend on ST)

Volcompat321
Jun 13, 2009, 03:50 AM
I think it will be around August 09(this year) on pc/ps2/360. But who really knows.
I am hopeful anyway.

Gozyt
Jun 13, 2009, 03:51 AM
O ok ty Arika. Its just i came like in the mid-end of winter carnival & had no clue what was going on! Then i heard u could get sange & yasha. I think yasha was for the bonus i believe? but i was too weak then & i missed out. Then found out that sange was also obtainable through MAG event which had already passed. Last but not least my favorite song from pso opening was also only available then so it seems as though i had awful timing. I love sange & yasha/agito repca! I had sange in pso gc so yeah im kinda sad!T.T

Arika
Jun 13, 2009, 04:35 AM
O ok ty Arika. Its just i came like in the mid-end of winter carnival & had no clue what was going on! Then i heard u could get sange & yasha. I think yasha was for the bonus i believe? but i was too weak then & i missed out. Then found out that sange was also obtainable through MAG event which had already passed. Last but not least my favorite song from pso opening was also only available then so it seems as though i had awful timing. I love sange & yasha/agito repca! I had sange in pso gc so yeah im kinda sad!T.T

if you are talking about PSO disc for room use. you can still get it by trading weapon badge from the innocent girl. (this is a suggest mission to get exp for your new char also). the MAG trading mission is on 5th floor.