PDA

View Full Version : Item [B] Agito Repca Drop on Innocent Girl

jumbojim2010
Jun 13, 2009, 09:44 AM
OMG I just found a Repca board on the Hive part of innocent girl. Whats funny is when i told my friend that it dropped on there he said it was pointless coz it was such a small hive part you would never find one. Lol to that. Anyone fancy telling me that I wont find a milla? please?:-D:-D:-D

mAsTeR OuTi
Jun 13, 2009, 10:04 AM
You won't find a milla! nuff said ^^

so long...

Zos
Jun 13, 2009, 10:24 AM
Best things ive found so far are conics and dorics, very disappointing with 3* luck.

jumbojim2010
Jun 13, 2009, 10:55 AM
Thx dude. hopefully i will now sum1 said i wont. it happens everytime

Best things ive found so far are conics and dorics, very disappointing with 3* luck. 3* always seems to be my enemy when hunting rares. get more lil crappy reds instead of lesser better ones. sorry 2 hear it tho. hope u get better luck

Gravagar
Jun 13, 2009, 02:10 PM
Best drop I've gotten is a Battlestopper board from Grass Assassins. ^^

goldbrease
Jun 13, 2009, 03:56 PM
best things ive goten so far is some walna and polymers T_T

Fhin
Jun 13, 2009, 07:40 PM
The "rarest" thing which I found until now was a Twin Crea Saber+ with 30% fire...o.o...not that I'll use them but....30%...^^;

(But I hope that my cursed luck will give me an Agito Repca [B]...which I rly want to have.)

Majarra
Jun 13, 2009, 08:30 PM
Found a pakuda board on the last block. To bad there so cheap now....

LeynasMoon
Jun 14, 2009, 02:44 PM
Got a [B] Gur Hanab, the first time I tried S. Good to know that Repca is there, too.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 14, 2009, 02:57 PM
ya i got the 12star lancher and some rare mats, thats about it

hunterseifer
Jun 14, 2009, 03:43 PM
Got a gur hanab and a repca board, along with some agito edges on my whole day of runs. lol funny thing is, I wasnt looking for that stuff just wanting to see all the scenes of innocent girl :p

Dark Phoenix5
Jun 14, 2009, 04:55 PM
Got a [B] Gur Hanab, the first time I tried S. Good to know that Repca is there, too.

S?I can only play up to A rank missions

Zos
Jun 14, 2009, 05:08 PM
Has anyone been running the mission with 3* luck? I ran the mission enough times to level up from 151-152 and then some more only to find an okarodoc with area drops. Someone quick grab some bullspit for those drops lol.

Halcyote
Jun 14, 2009, 05:16 PM
The best I've gotten is an Agito Edge.

Dark Phoenix5
Jun 14, 2009, 05:23 PM
all i have gotten is a bulletdancic(100k) =(

Im tired of this game.Its like the game doesnt want me to get anything....I know people who play less than me but have found agito repcas,yiel lines,LKK, and make 50% weapons with ease or upgrade s rank weapons 10/10 all the time.LIKE WTF????why is my luck on this game noooo freakin good.

Lunairetic
Jun 14, 2009, 05:43 PM
Whine more.

People get 50%'s because they put in 10-15 weapons at a time.

tadtwisted
Jun 14, 2009, 06:02 PM
Got a gur hanab and a repca board, along with some agito edges on my whole day of runs. lol funny thing is, I wasnt looking for that stuff just wanting to see all the scenes of innocent girl :p

I HATE YOU... :rolleyes: (LOL i dont even know you)

Dark Phoenix5
Jun 14, 2009, 06:07 PM
Whine more.

People get 50%'s because they put in 10-15 weapons at a time.

someone is a rude ass

urarenge456
Jun 14, 2009, 09:20 PM
Took me two days at 40+ runs till my Repca board dropped and i synthed it so now i have Two Repcas lol.

hunterseifer
Jun 15, 2009, 12:07 AM
Has anyone been running the mission with 3* luck? I ran the mission enough times to level up from 151-152 and then some more only to find an okarodoc with area drops. Someone quick grab some bullspit for those drops lol.

Well even with three luck its no guarantee that you'll get good drops, I think this game has a server drop rate so to speak, like alot of other mmo's have. Like certain days alot of stuff will drop, more than others even with 0 luck, Ive had days with 3 luck and get nothing but junk, and sometimes have armas drop back to back with 3 luck. Anyway, might as well run even if you have one luck, can get something really good

Fhin
Jun 15, 2009, 03:54 AM
I'll do it as long as it takes to find a Repca [B]. ^^;

l Zero l
Jun 16, 2009, 11:21 AM
Omg i did that mission so many times lol i thought i was doing it for nonthing lol

now i gotta do it more
good way to lvl up and good items=]]^^

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 16, 2009, 12:25 PM
i got 2 12star lanchers now and a agito replica board but no edges

Ranmo
Jun 16, 2009, 02:46 PM
I hope people start finding from this. I would like to buy a "decent" Agito Repca without...well you know...spending a jillion meseta for it...though id rather find it myself...

that cast named kai
Jun 16, 2009, 03:20 PM
picked up a repca [b] with in 10 runs with only 1* on the first day of it,

although it makes me wonder if this will be another psycho wand [b] all over agian

too bad i only got 55 mil for it

Ranmo
Jun 16, 2009, 09:18 PM
Is it an area drop? I did the mission like 12 times yesterday to lv my CAST...Then again I have horrible horrible luck.

Lead Hose
Jun 16, 2009, 10:04 PM
The [B] Agito Repca is an area drop in block 3 and block 3 only. I found mine from one of the Delp Slami things.

And to anyone who has put the repca board in their bot, what is the success rate of it?cause I saw a photo of it in a bot and it said it had a success rate of 47. if that's the case there isn't anyway that i'm going to make it.

roardova lengths
Jun 16, 2009, 10:13 PM
I'm trying to get an Agito Repca board myself; hell, I hope everyone gets an Agito Repca board with the matching set of mats for the synth. So we can all be happy!!

Akihito
Jun 16, 2009, 10:25 PM
The [B] Agito Repca is an area drop in block 3 and block 3 only. I found mine from one of the Delp Slami things.

And to anyone who has put the repca board in their bot, what is the success rate of it?cause I saw a photo of it in a bot and it said it had a success rate of 47. if that's the case there isn't anyway that i'm going to make it.

It believe its set at 99%

Lead Hose
Jun 16, 2009, 10:38 PM
That's weird, search agito repca in the item database and click on the [B] agito repca and one of the pictures had it in a bot. This bot looked like a striking bot ( all red and shaking ) . Hopefully it wasn't a striking bot.

Fhin
Jun 17, 2009, 12:08 AM
picked up a repca [b] with in 10 runs with only 1* on the first day

Omg...I'd be happy if I already got one but at least after like...ummm 50 runs....the only thing I could mention as a "find" was a Blackheartic [B]....but I'lll keep it up until I find it...maybe until I got one, the prices for the edges are a bit lower. ^^;

roardova lengths
Jun 17, 2009, 12:23 AM
I really hope I can make a neutral Agito Repca so I can put it on my female newman, so she can have a fighting chance as a PT... ^_^

What's the special sequence with Vivienne? Is it the wiping of the memory thing?

Ranmo
Jun 17, 2009, 12:40 AM
I'm hoping I can snag one of these while I level my CAST of off this mission. Wanted one of these for a long time but I honestly would not spend 50 mil on one weapon...

neilp4453
Jun 18, 2009, 02:00 AM
I found two made ank butis and a agito edge....that is it.

2 morbinia as well.

I was really hoping for a repca or bajurac...no go.

roardova lengths
Jun 18, 2009, 09:58 AM
I found two made ank butis and a agito edge....that is it.
2 morbinia as well.
I was really hoping for a repca or bajurac...no go.

Wow that has to suck, I've gotten so much Morbinia from this it's ridiculous... But only one Diad... Anyway, keep hunting it man until you can't anymore...

I'm hoping I can snag one of these while I level my CAST of off this mission. Wanted one of these for a long time but I honestly would not spend 50 mil on one weapon...

I'm not going to spend 50 million for a weapon but there are some people that would... Besides, I'm not on PT as much as I thought I would. And I mostly use my Gekitsnata while I'm a PT or my pistol and saber. Too bad it can't be pistol and dagger; I would really be rocking PT then!!

garjian
Jul 7, 2009, 06:40 PM
I just got a repca on innocent girl right now!

dropped from the first set of galdeens!!!

:D

im quite happy... if you cant tell... never saw it coming lol

i believe a quote from pocoyo will do just fine here...
"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY" -Pocoyo

jumbojim2010
Jul 8, 2009, 10:36 AM
I just got a repca on innocent girl right now!

dropped from the first set of galdeens!!!

:D

im quite happy... if you cant tell... never saw it coming lol

i believe a quote from pocoyo will do just fine here...
"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY" -Pocoyo Gratz, thats exactly where i found my repca board

Calsetes
Jul 8, 2009, 10:46 AM
all i have gotten is a bulletdancic(100k) =(

Im tired of this game.Its like the game doesnt want me to get anything....I know people who play less than me but have found agito repcas,yiel lines,LKK, and make 50% weapons with ease or upgrade s rank weapons 10/10 all the time.LIKE WTF????why is my luck on this game noooo freakin good.

Yeah, join the club. As much stuff as I've been synthing lately, I have yet to make one weapon above.... what, like 38%? And that's including the entirety of the game (since that one 38% weapon was a Crea Doubles made... I think when I came back in December?) So yeah, you're not the only one wondering that....