PDA

View Full Version : Pc or 360??

ab2502
Jun 13, 2009, 06:35 PM
i play on the 360 but there just isnt anuff people to play with. i was thinking of getting it for the pc? is there more people on the pc?do the pc and ps2 severs play together?

ashley50
Jun 13, 2009, 06:59 PM
i play on the 360 but there just isnt anuff people to play with. i was thinking of getting it for the pc? is there more people on the pc?do the pc and ps2 severs play together?

...not enough people to play with on 360? you're joking right?

PC/PS2 population is much smaller....when you see it.

Volcompat321
Jun 13, 2009, 07:05 PM

Come to the pc/ps2 side for more of a welcome feeling.
If I were you and dedicated time on one side already, I'd stay put.
Both sides offer good and bad things.
Since you have time invested on the 360, I suggest staying.

lol....

ab2502
Jun 13, 2009, 07:11 PM

most people r only on for the events or updates. if there is no update or event everyone is at WB.now everyone is at Ig

Dark Phoenix5
Jun 13, 2009, 08:45 PM
volcompat......u havent been on the 360 servers long enough to tlk crap.Its welcoming and im sure that if i went to the pc side(which i wouldnt)i would meet just as much assholes if not more

GH499
Jun 13, 2009, 09:09 PM
Try it first, Dark Phoenix. I haven't seen any stupid child for almost half year now.

Most PC users that remain nowadays and not quit are Phantasy Star-hardcore. Also, because phantasy star is very old series, most gamer here are over 20 year old adult.

Fayle and Lynx
Jun 13, 2009, 11:05 PM
This needs to be closed A.S.A.P!

gratefulgriz
Jun 13, 2009, 11:30 PM
i play pc and i like the people i play with, but there is a tiny tiny population so if you dont mind that we would love to have you! but either way thanks for playing PSU!

RemiusTA
Jun 13, 2009, 11:42 PM
i play on the 360 but there just isnt anuff people to play with. i was thinking of getting it for the pc? is there more people on the pc?

Excuse my french but i just FUCKING LOL'd

Haha if the 360 doesn't have enough people, then the PC has about as many humans playing on its surface as Venus does.

Sorry, but negating PSU's horrible music and changing playlists on the fly WITHOUT Windowing / Alt-Tabbing / CPU consumption is enough of a reason to ignore the "assholes" that the PC/PS2 version has an impenetrable magical barrier against. Or so they like you to believe.

Its hard to want to be an asshole in a town without only 12 people who can be your friend.

However as a PC/PS2 player going 360 PSU player, trust me, you wont really notice it at all....UNLESS you've gotten used to the 360 population density, in which case it'll be like walking out of the Arctic into deep space. The PC/PS2 population only got to me when i tried to play missions that wernt the norm and actually HAVE FUN WITH THIS GAME, in which case every single lobby save for Raffion Field Base and the pavillion of air are consumed by Vaccum.

Fayle and Lynx
Jun 14, 2009, 12:14 AM
Here we go ...
I really don't understand why people argue over the simplest things!
Heres a short list of Goods and Bads!
This is MY opinion (and for what I HAVE HEARD!) I do not mean to offend either side!

Positives of PC/PS2 side:
- Close community
- Friendly people
- Generally (For the year and a half I've been playing) No 'Booters'
- Mature
- Easy to make friends to run with on other missions.
- PC side are getting Newer additions that (if I'm not mistaken) only they can see? E.g. Weapons?

Negatives:
- Low population
- Newer players will find it hard to find someone to run with
- Higher prices in shops

Xbox Positives:
- High community
- Lower prices on shops compared to PC/PS2
- Easier to find people to run with
- Not all of them are monsters that only want your rares! There are civilized people over there!

Negatives:
- Generally an immature community
- People will kick you if there is something they desire
- Alot of Vulgarity (not that it doesn't happen on the PC/PS2 side! But to an extent....)

From what I have READ on here many Xbox users are very positive and always seem willing to help!
That been said!
Other Xbox users seem to moan alot about how they are getting 'Booted' or 'Scammed' for specific and pathetic reasons, like having better weapons or not talking ...

Now with that being said!!! (*Huff*)
Us PC/PS2 players have a very low community and a few of people prefer it the way it is (Not that we don't want other new players to join us!! But I'm sure the Xbox people would like others too!) But many (and I mean many) dislike it and moan about how expensive things and and how theres not a specific item in the shops they want for Bla Bla price and how they are bored of doing the same runs over and over and over and over and over again! (this applies to both servers)

Yet again I do not want to offend anyone on either side!
Nor do I mean to say which side is better! Just stating things I've heard/witnessed!

Nyarie x

EDIT:
Please forgive any spelling mistakes! Not been to sleep all night ... Curse you Igg ... Curse you ...

Fayle and Lynx
Jun 14, 2009, 12:36 AM
its just stupid how people assume that 360 servers are nothing but buttholes.Yes i agree their are some buttholes but that doesnt mean the 360 servers are horrid.also if the pc/ps2 side had more people then the 360 would also get more buttholes....

buttholes

volcompat......u havent been on the 360 servers long enough to tlk crap.Its welcoming and im sure that if i went to the pc side(which i wouldnt)i would meet just as much assholes if not more

I like it when people prove my points!
You say they Xbox users are not all 'Buttholes' ... Well you don't prove much of a point using language like that in forums ... (not that PC/PS2 do not do it but like I said ... to an extent .... Abit over the top Pheonix ...)
However like I have said in an earlier message You are correct not everyone is completely awful and childish! (That may exclude yourself)

Try it first, Dark Phoenix. I haven't seen any stupid child for almost half year now.

Most PC users that remain nowadays and not quit are Phantasy Star-hardcore. Also, because phantasy star is very old series, most gamer here are over 20 year old adult.

As GH499 says and I have said, we do get the childish ones personally not seen barley any in the year and a half I've been playing but there are a few!

i play pc and i like the people i play with, but there is a tiny tiny population so if you dont mind that we would love to have you! but either way thanks for playing PSU!

And I couldnt agree more! ^^

Nyarie x

RemiusTA
Jun 14, 2009, 12:40 AM
I think this thread needs the opinion of a 360 player turned PC/PS2 to get an accurate opinion. I personaly dont play the 360 version myself, only the demo. Ive gotten kicked more times in 5 days of playing the demo than in my whole PC/PS2 career. However, the experience of playing this game with Voice Chat is just FAR better than typing. It almost allows you to instantly determine who you're playing with, and it allows for far better immersion than simply typing.

Then you dont have to worry about noobs and their typing speed, or retarded grammar. Only their annoying ass 9 year old octave. (which is more than manageable, unless they just dont shut the fuck up, in which case a quick mute is in order.)