PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Looking for teammates... Bruce's & more

Jemy
Jun 13, 2009, 09:09 PM
I've been playing solo/duo (with my fiance) for a fairly long time now, sans events. It's getting a bit boring, so I'd like to team up with some people on the PC/PS2 side who either have an established group/clan/guild/whatever or are in the same boat that I am.

While I'm up for almost any mission, I'd really like to get through Bruce's Dungeon S to score his Partner Card. I would also enjoy going through the other co-op missions or helping anyone with missions or goals that they have.

Currently I'm a 14x WT (20), and my fiance is a 10x FM (6). I'm usually around on weekends and sometimes during the evening on weekdays (EST).

Please reply or send a PM if you're interested in grouping up.

Falke
Jun 14, 2009, 08:07 AM
I am interested! I usually play with my wife, although she hasn't done Bruce's before and it's been a while since I have.

I'm playing solo right now. Send me a PM if you are available still!

Jemy
Jun 14, 2009, 12:40 PM
Falke, thanks for meeting up with me and trading cards. Too bad we didn't have enough for a Bruce run though...

If anyone else is interested, I'll be around a good bit today. Otherwise, I'll probably look to do it next Saturday.

SuperRygar
Jul 1, 2009, 11:13 PM
still looking?

Jemy
Jul 2, 2009, 05:15 PM
Actually, yes!

I tried a few times but wasn't able to put together a full team. I need more friends...

If you want to try it (or anything else) over the next few days, I'm available. Just let me know when you want to meet up. If you want to wait until after the event, that's cool too.

SuperRygar
Jul 6, 2009, 02:07 AM
Cool, I'll be online most nights after 7pm. Sometimes earlier. I've been doing tons of event runs :P forgot about this thread. But ya, I've never actually done Bruce's run more than a handful of times so I'm not burnt out on it like most ppl. Lets meet up any night at around 10PM est? What's your timezone? What day is good for you. After the 11th I go back to work Sat-Wed 330pm to 12am, so i can either play late at night or early in the morning on those days. I'l be fairly active over the next 2 months. At some point I'l get bored of the event, so we probably wouldnt have to wait until the event is over to do those runs.

Jemy
Jul 6, 2009, 09:22 PM
I'm on EST and I can easily do 10pm. Send me a PM here one evening around that time and we'll coordinate. With my current work schedule I'm able to log on anywhere between 7pm-midnight on weekdays.

I should be around all week, likely doing the event runs until you're ready to tackle this. I know a few others who still might help, too.