PDA

View Full Version : guardians tag

ACDC4352
Jun 14, 2009, 11:16 AM
hey, I'm just wondering, since the guardians formal needs a guardians tag, will the tags be going up at all? I'm hoping they do. i dont want to end up selling it now just to find out it went up after i sold it...

NDW
Jun 14, 2009, 02:15 PM
It's all about supply and demand. If more people want the GUARDIANS Formal, then more GUARDIANS Tags will be needed. Therefore, the price of the GUARDIANS Tag in player shops will increase.

It also could be looked upon a different view. When a new item is about to come out, people can be excited enough to get one as soon as possible. They may endure any circumstances to get this item. But, later on, this person may not like this item because they have gotten tired of it and found something else to replace it.

In my opinion, sell the GUARDIANS Tag when you think that the price value is at an all time high or when you observe there is a sudden decrease in price and you think that it will continue to decrease.

MaRayearth
Jun 15, 2009, 07:46 AM
they´re going for 5 millions at the moment

(to think people wouldn't congratulate you when you got them in Shred the Darkness)

l Zero l
Jun 16, 2009, 11:53 AM
i have like 5 but i saw one selling for 500 k yesterday0,0

that cast named kai
Jun 16, 2009, 03:44 PM
until there are enough igg crowns for tags to trade in

they will not be worth much at all till then, hopefully the price will jump after the full rewards kick in