PDA

View Full Version : Igg crown

ab2502
Jun 14, 2009, 12:38 PM
i have done sooo many dancing birds but still no igg. im ripping my hair out trying to find it. should i do s or c dancing birds? is there anything else i should know about getting one because it is pissing me off so much:argh:

ashley50
Jun 14, 2009, 12:41 PM
Try Flowery Pursuit/Sakura Warpath

darkante
Jun 14, 2009, 12:56 PM
He needs 2 more people to even hunt that on Flowery Pursuit.

Melan
Jun 14, 2009, 05:24 PM
If you are doing dancing birds without the help of PSU Pedia's rare creature maps, you will be at it for a very long time.

I know even with the rare maps, sometimes it can take up to thirty runs to find an Igg.

Try and go to Flowery Pursuit and find a couple friends to run with you that know the maps. You should find an Igg in a day using the maps, but no guarantee on the drop even with the bird.

Good luck.

Legendria
Jun 14, 2009, 05:36 PM
If you are doing dancing birds without the help of PSU Pedia's rare creature maps, you will be at it for a very long time.

I know even with the rare maps, sometimes it can take up to thirty runs to find an Igg.

Try and go to Flowery Pursuit and find a couple friends to run with you that know the maps. You should find an Igg in a day using the maps, but no guarantee on the drop even with the bird.

Good luck.

I know youre trying to help, but I have to add that I was doing abandon-runs on C yesterday , and after 6 straight hours I didnt get Igg ONCE.

Strap yourself in buddy, you might be in for the long haul.

Ryno
Jun 14, 2009, 07:14 PM
How is Igg crown hunt part of "connection interpted much" in site related? unless it was moved to the wrong section..

but anyways. I was searching igg crowns and saw one drop last friday.

ab2502
Jun 14, 2009, 08:42 PM
i have killed 20 rappy iggs and still no igg crown.what is the average amount of rappy iggs to get the crown?

Anduril
Jun 14, 2009, 08:47 PM
It could drop after 5 or 50. This game has no set drop rates so it is hard to come up with an average, but at least you are actually getting the Iggs themselves. (Unlike me... T_T) So just keep going and I'm sure you'll get that crown.

Randomness
Jun 14, 2009, 08:55 PM
Hey, at least the Igg Crown drops in a future event.

Imagine if this was Love Inferno you were hunting.

Namine
Jun 14, 2009, 09:02 PM
Love Inferno drops made in Train Rescue S3.

Anduril
Jun 14, 2009, 09:03 PM
Hey, at least the Igg Crown drops in a future event.

Imagine if this was Love Inferno you were hunting.
Love Inferno is going to be dropping from Train Rescue S3 (whenever we get it, that is), so that's not all gloom and doom. But from what I heard, even during MAG+ the drop rate of the Igg crown as an area drop is very small, meaning that it might just be best to be looking for it now, rather than waiting until then.

gum_on_shoe
Jun 14, 2009, 09:57 PM
O well we finaly got it after 12 hours and 21 igg spwans.

ab2502
Jun 15, 2009, 12:45 AM
YAY!!!!!!!! we got the igg crown after 21 iff spawns.finalyy

zakura blade
Jun 15, 2009, 01:05 AM
its a hard run i myself have got 4 so far by doing Flowery Pursuit with ppl i no

darkante
Jun 15, 2009, 01:39 AM
YAY!!!!!!!! we got the igg crown after 21 iff spawns.finalyy

Good job! I conratulate you. :P

Ranmo
Jun 15, 2009, 02:43 PM
I can not even get an igg spawn >.>