PDA

View Full Version : Bull Shxt: Not Quite a Thread/ More Like a Post.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Leviathan
Jun 15, 2009, 01:33 PM
Bullshxt: For when you want to bitch but it's not worthy of a thread.

-My brother fixing his computer just now. When it has been messed up for a year. [Had Thanksgiving Break, Christmas Break, Spring Break, AND when he came back from college to fix it.]

-Toshiba laptops. Crap on crap laptops. My brother's and my dad's finally broke. It only lasted a year.

-Not losing weight. Doesn't need any further explanation.

-Disgusting cat serial killer in Florida. Really, he killed 19 cats give him a hefty sentence.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 15, 2009, 01:40 PM
My uncle only recently started fixing the car that was supposed to be mine. He got it last year, in January. T_T

Volcompat321
Jun 15, 2009, 03:44 PM
I was helping my sister move. It's 90fucking4 degrees out here. Florida is shxt material itself.
I hate heat, maybe I should grow a mini-frow like Rust says, so I can wipe my sweat away. Ugh Florida is too damn hot!

Leviathan
Jun 15, 2009, 04:30 PM
-When ever I get onto an IM and someone IMMEDIATELY sends me a message, and it's just like a "hey what's up" or a "Where have you been" I have a job that's where I've been. =.=

Nitro Vordex
Jun 15, 2009, 06:13 PM
-When ever I get onto an IM and someone IMMEDIATELY sends me a message, and it's just like a "hey what's up" or a "Where have you been"
I always thought that it was supposed to be INSTANT messaging.

Sayara
Jun 15, 2009, 08:30 PM
I do appreciate at least 1 minute before being bombarded with messages though

also sticky'd

Nitro Vordex
Jun 15, 2009, 09:22 PM
-My knee hurts from my 5 mile ride on my bike. Stupid knee. >:[

CrimsomWolf
Jun 16, 2009, 01:25 PM
-The epidemic amount of *server disconnected* messages when browsing PSO-W.

Anduril
Jun 16, 2009, 01:29 PM
-Why did the sun have to creep out from behind the clouds? Summer, please stay away, we need the rain to fully enjoy you this year. Damn drought...

W0LB0T
Jun 17, 2009, 03:00 AM
-BullShxt is a shithouse name for this thread. Stop being a pussy and use some real profanities.

-I propose a less shitty name for this thread "RAGE CAGE".

-Motherfucking stefans won't straighten. A hair dryer dosen't work, a tumble dryer dosnet work and leaving them weighted for 2 weeks dosen't do it either. i got some fucking stubborn foam. Its pissing me off. I got my badarse big blast with a sweet brass breech but my stefans suck and go all over the place. its like shooting bananas. >:U I'm considering using the oven. even if it dosen't work, I'll burn the little fuckers
(anyone who understood that paragraph deserves 10 points)

-Damm new shoes hurt my feet

-Damm old shoes hurt my feet

Volcompat321
Jun 17, 2009, 11:26 AM
I have nothing to bitch about today, and that's something to bitch about. Isn't it?

Leviathan
Jun 17, 2009, 11:35 AM
-BullShxt is a shithouse name for this thread. Stop being a pussy and use some real profanities.

I made a thread once with SHIT as the title and all the letters got modded, so I figured I would have to fix it in this one too.

Vanzazikon
Jun 22, 2009, 11:28 PM
I almost stepped in dog shit. Stupid dogs.

CrimsomWolf
Jun 23, 2009, 02:00 AM
Essays and other projects.

I've got to finish three by this Friday, including one with 4000 words <.<

Tetsaru
Jun 23, 2009, 07:45 AM
I hate it when mods delete or edit my posts either due to profanity or just because some noob was too stupid to search through the forums to get their answer about "when are we getting this" kind of stuff... >_>X

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 24, 2009, 01:20 PM
Am I the only one who really hates this word? Seriously. It just seems so childish and well...stupid. And why is there a C again? Does it have something to do with C being the lowest ranked missions and items or something like that? I don't think it's funny and the person who made it up and all the people who actually find it funny should all die in a hole.
The word "SEGAC" irritates me just as much as when people on the internet say "Fail" or "Epic fail" it's just so stupid.
end rant :)
Have a nice day!

CrimsonWolf, Talonkitsune, I'm allowed to rant about this, right?

Sayara
Jun 24, 2009, 04:07 PM
Segac as i am aware is a joke on the Kubara weapons. in the game PSU.

Example there is an item called Pegi.
Kubara, a bootlegger company for the PSU series, has the same item called PegiC. Which is a ripoff of the original Pegi.

A Ripoff, and worse of a product.

So in that sense:
Sega = sega japan
SegaC = Sega USA/EA i guess.

or so i am told/

Volcompat321
Jun 24, 2009, 06:19 PM
Pretty much Sayara. .
But it doesn't have to get into detail on what it means. It's obvious.
I love SEGA, but I'm starting to think they don't care for us anymore, IF they ever did.
Oh well, I'll keep playing and paying as long as they let me, I enjoy the game no matter how many, or how less updates we get compared to JP. It's just a game, a fun one at that.

Magus_84
Jun 24, 2009, 07:22 PM
@ TC: No, you're not.

...to the point where I'm more tired of seeing topics complaining about "SEGAC" than I am about seeing the word.

Look around the official forums sometime. You'll have plenty of company.

Solstis
Jun 24, 2009, 07:48 PM
It's not important.

furrypaws
Jun 24, 2009, 10:41 PM
I'm almost positive this was ranted about recently. As was any rant having to do anything in the slightest with Sega. >_>

Not that it doesn't justify a topic, but, "Sega sucks!" "I hate Sega!" "This is enough Sega!" "I'm quitting cause Sega sucks!" "Stop whining!", etc. just sorta gets redundant, ya know?

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 24, 2009, 10:45 PM
I'm almost positive this was ranted about recently. As was any rant having to do anything in the slightest with Sega. >_>

Not that it doesn't justify a topic, but, "Sega sucks!" "I hate Sega!" "This is enough Sega!" "I'm quitting cause Sega sucks!" "Stop whining!", etc. just sorta gets redundant, ya know?

Like I said before. I'm not ranting about Sega. I'm ranting about the name people have given Sega, "SEGAC". I don't think anyone has ranted about that name here yet. Then again, I haven't been here too long so I wouldn't know.

I'm just saying, I think SEGAC sounds stupid and it isn't funny if people add the C to the end of Sega just to point fun at Sega.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 25, 2009, 12:22 AM
I have a tummy ache and no one wants to be my friends. :(

SStrikerR
Jun 25, 2009, 12:58 AM
centipede 3 inches from my face?
No thanks.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 25, 2009, 01:16 AM
centipede 3 inches from my face?
No thanks.

Delicious treat?

Rasputin
Jun 25, 2009, 02:18 AM

I guess that's why they call this forum Rants: Dead horse Society rofl xD

SStrikerR
Jun 25, 2009, 02:26 AM
Delicious treat?

wasn't enough meat on it.
Examine info: Just an ordinary bug.

Tessu
Jun 25, 2009, 02:26 AM
I wish there were something in the house to eat other than ramen.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 25, 2009, 02:28 AM
wasn't enough meat on it.
Examine info: Just an ordinary bug.

Once the apocalypse comes and food is scarce you will have to survive with whatever you can salvage!
Eat your bugs boy!

Volcompat321
Jun 25, 2009, 02:30 AM
You lie AGAIN!!!!!

Leviathan
Jun 28, 2009, 09:26 PM
I hate it when people think I am a brat.

I don't get it.

Zarode
Jun 28, 2009, 09:39 PM
Maybe you are? Do you act ungrateful or anything?

Leviathan
Jun 28, 2009, 11:59 PM
Maybe you are? Do you act ungrateful or anything?

Nope. Most things I buy/ bought have been through me working. Hell, last week I paid the gas for a car I don't drive and paid the people who mow the lawn.

AC9breaker
Jun 29, 2009, 04:33 AM
I hate cats. They fucking piss me off.

Also, I was told There Will Be Blood was a good movie. Seems like boring pretentious hollywood shit to me. Still though, that Daniel Day Lewis is one might fine actor.

Outrider
Jun 29, 2009, 09:03 AM
I hate cats. They fucking piss me off.

Also, I was told There Will Be Blood was a good movie. Seems like boring pretentious hollywood shit to me. Still though, that Daniel Day Lewis is one might fine actor.

Something something, milkshake, something something.

Volcompat321
Jun 29, 2009, 10:45 AM
Ya know, I'm pretty mad at my mom.
She made me come over and mow the lawn.
I've been up for about 20 hours, and it's hot as hell outside.
Grrr..I'm over it now, it took me about an hour to do.
The reason it took me so long was because when I started, a mocking bird (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_state_bird) decided it wanted to die.
Luckily, I didn't kill it. The little baby bird dropped down, or the parents pushed it down off a tree and it landed right in front of the mower!!!
I stopped real quick and was like wtf. Well, I went to go shooooo it away from the front cause it wasn't moving. The parent birds didn't seem to like me shooing it away, and they kamakaze'd my head. Glad they both missed. Maybe they weren't aiming to hit, just scare me.
Anyway, that was my fun filled morning, time to take a shower now! :D

Sayara
Jun 29, 2009, 06:27 PM
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs110.snc1/5094_220228230480_624145480_7539093_7696757_n.jpg this

furrypaws
Jun 29, 2009, 07:48 PM
Ya know, I'm pretty mad at my mom.
She made me come over and mow the lawn.
I've been up for about 20 hours, and it's hot as hell outside.
Grrr..I'm over it now, it took me about an hour to do.
The reason it took me so long was because when I started, a mocking bird (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_state_bird) decided it wanted to die.
Luckily, I didn't kill it. The little baby bird dropped down, or the parents pushed it down off a tree and it landed right in front of the mower!!!
I stopped real quick and was like wtf. Well, I went to go shooooo it away from the front cause it wasn't moving. The parent birds didn't seem to like me shooing it away, and they kamakaze'd my head. Glad they both missed. Maybe they weren't aiming to hit, just scare me.
Anyway, that was my fun filled morning, time to take a shower now! :D

That's good. You can kill all the blue-jays you want, but killing a mocking bird would be a divine sin.

Zarode
Jun 29, 2009, 08:25 PM
Nope. Most things I buy/ bought have been through me working. Hell, last week I paid the gas for a car I don't drive and paid the people who mow the lawn.

Then don't take it so seriously. They are probably just saying it out of spite.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 29, 2009, 10:33 PM
I hate it when people think I am a brat.

I don't get it.
http://z.hubpages.com/u/254073_f260.jpg

That's seriously how I read brat.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 1, 2009, 02:27 AM
So someone stole the radio out of my possibly going to be mine car. They couldn't get it off because of the way it was put in there, so they decided to just rip the whole damn panel out. Radio wasn't even that good.

Even better, the car has no hood. There's so many things they could have taken from the engine, like the battery or something, but no. Let's take the mother fucking radio, plastic panel and all.

Alnet
Jul 1, 2009, 03:02 AM
My cellphone broke. The screen cracked sometime shortly before I went to watch Transformers on its midnight debut (pulled it out to turn it off, and it's out of commission). I just had it replaced less than a month before because it's a touch screen phone, and the screen was acting improperly, so that it was impossible to operate. From the same service provider, my wireless card on my computer broke within 24 hours of the phone's screen breaking.

I take them both down to the local dealership, and even though I have both insured, they wouldn't replace them on the spot. When my phone's screen malfunctioned before, I was able to get a new phone in 10 minutes. Instead, they had to mail them to me, and I'm supposed to send the broken items back via mail.

And even though the same model of phone was broken twice in such a short time, the warranty says I can either pay $50 and have it replaced with a same model, or I can pay the full amount for the broken phone and get a different one. The only reason I was able to afford this phone in the first place was a family deal that got me the phone for free. On its own, it costs way too much, so of course I can't afford to take that option. So I have the same model phone again, and a case for it now. If it breaks again, someone's going to be electrocuted, though.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 1, 2009, 03:07 AM
They're making you pay to get the phone replaced on warranty?

Time for a new service provider.

Alnet
Jul 1, 2009, 03:44 AM

Everything about the situation was bull. The mailing, the payment, the waiting period...

The thing about not making me pay for it before was because the machine technically wasn't broken, but it was just malfunctioning spontaneously. As for the screen's damage the second time, they made me pay for that one. Or so I've been told.
No Kubara jokes, please.

When this warranty ends, I will be looking into getting a new provider, though. It's already been paid for, so I may as well run out its clock.

Leviathan
Jul 1, 2009, 06:41 PM
My left elbow feels weird. My arm will only stay in a 150 degree angle without it feeling weird.

CupOfCoffee
Jul 2, 2009, 01:57 AM
I saw an earwig disappear into a crack in my windowsill, so I poured almost half a bottle of water in after him. Hope I at least ruined his stupid earwig day, that bastard.

astuarlen
Jul 2, 2009, 01:26 PM
The last.fm in-page radio won't scrobble my tracks. I'm trying to find new artists to seek out for my collection, but it won't record their names for me. ASDFML

P.S. Earwigs suck, and I agree that There Will Be Blood bored me immensely. No amount of milkshakes can change that.

Itachi1990
Jul 2, 2009, 01:42 PM

Its not the service provider its the insurance company they make you pay to get it replaced if its owners fault if its a malfunction then it will probably be free still kinda sucks since you have to pay like 5$ every month then pay more if it does break bet its still better then buying a new phone.

Zarode
Jul 3, 2009, 06:30 AM
I had a fun time yesterday. Soooooooooo fun. :disapprove:

Everything went peachy-keen till I got the the AT&T store to get an iMGayForAppleProducts I mean iPhone. :wacko: Had to wait for fifteen minutes till someone could service me (it wasn't even that busy...), that was okay! I work in retail, I understand! I think...

So I decided to look at covers and screen protectors (which I still need to do in more detail, actually), and I finally get a guy to help me. I told him to tell me everything he knows about the iPhone, cuz I totally didn't do any research myself~~~ >;3

Guy barely knew anything. Jesus. I could tell he was trying to pull from the bottom of the barrel with his explanation. I knew his reason, too, later on. He has one of those Blackberry phone thingies. I hate those. Big, clunky, ugly. My friend has a Blackjack, hate it with a passion.

So, I find out, hey! They don't have any in, and I'll have to "preorder it." I work in the business of preorders....

Ordering =! Preordering.

Whatever. The next fun part was finding out, I didn't have any upgrades to use. I bet if this guy took a snap shot of my face, and hung it up on the wall, it'd be the funniest thing since something funny. :wacko: I wasn't happy. Luckily, my mummy was there. :wacko: She was asking the most questions, and being generally confused. So, he looks up the other two numbers under our listing. My mom's number comes up with an upgrade.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4794/hardrockhallelujah.jpg

Mom: *being my mom* Oh hey, that's my phone number! :D
Me: *thinking* Yes, Mom, it is! Congratulations!

The guy, I could tell, was trying to hold back his humor gland. :wacko:

Guy: kk u haz upgraedz we can git ifone 4 cheep
Me: http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7720/emotsmug.gif
Mom: Wait, I don't want him to use my number...
Guy: np he wont haev 2 he can use hiz #
Mom: *getting more confused* Wha...
Me: Oh good lord.
Mom: So, he's taking my number? :(
Guy: no lolz u not listeenin 2 mi i hat u *blah blah blah salesman bullshit*
Me: MOM! Mom...
Mom: *blonde barrier*

Here, I wanted to pull an AYB joke, but I knew it'd fly over everyone else's heads, and only humor me. So I didn't bother.

Me: I ain't gettin' your number, woman.
Mom: Oh, okay.

I wanted to face palm, so hard. But I kept a straight face.

Guy: k i ned credcardz

Oh good lord, I don't have a credit card...or a debit. Damnation! Kinda funny that I fixed that problem the same day, but it is still coming in the mail. So what did I do? What any other child with their parent would do. Cry throw a temper tantrum bitch PUPPY EYES!

Me: :( :( :( :(
Mom: ...
Me: :cry:
Mom: I'll do it.

8) tch yea... bitch didn't see it coming.

I gave her the money after the fact, we were close to the bank, threw it in, nuttin but a thang.

Till I get the work. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'll keep it simple. I lost a game. :wacko: Nine times out of ten it'll either show up, or was stolen. Being a pessimist, I'm going with the later. Probably going to be wrote up for it, too, knowing my luck.

Why can't I just have a good day? :wacko: Shit needs to stop being like a rollercoaster. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

W0LB0T
Jul 5, 2009, 12:29 PM
I have no luck with Air powred Nerf guns. First was my Magstrike debarkle, where the clip advance arm broke. So I got a replacement which was alredy broken with a cracked pump. but luckly i could use one to fix the other. But thats an old story

now second is Hornet AS-6 debarkle. I bourght one which was pre broken, so i got that replaced with another pre fucked one. So i just got my money back. Then today I bourght a Titan AS-V1 which also comes with a Hornet. and this hornet will not fire the barrels individualy, And the dump valve only works 5 out of the 6 barrels. So it only half works. No point taking it back to the shop.

Randomness
Jul 5, 2009, 04:32 PM
Can't stay on PSU for 30 minutes without the server crapping out on me.

furrypaws
Jul 10, 2009, 10:48 PM
Was watching Juno. Made it all the way to the end, Summer.
Was at the part when Juno and Michael Cera sing the one Moldy Peaches song together.
Anyways, it seemed like it would be a perfect ending, and I was seriously about to cry.

Then the disc started skipping and now it's frozen.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Sayara
Jul 12, 2009, 03:04 PM
Is it actually possible to get a definite response from my friends?

I mean, i sure do enjoy postponing any plans i ahd 6 hours ago because you tell me 6 hours ago we're going to hang out today.

W0LB0T
Jul 12, 2009, 09:11 PM
Damm cat woke me up! He keeps annoying for no reason. He dosen't want anything. I have to keep my magstrike with me where ever i go so he will leave me alone. At the moment he's sitting on my couch, most likley planing something more annoying.

Outrider
Jul 13, 2009, 09:49 AM
Here are my current problems:

-10 Things I Hate About You is too good of a movie. I've now watched it like three times in the past couple weeks. DON'T JUDGE ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE.

-Video game plots are embarrassingly bad. I read plot summaries for both inFamous and Prototype AND THEY ARE TERRIBLE. I think the inFamous plot is the one that makes me the most upset, because at least it was halfway decent for about a second. The standards some people have for good storytelling is embarrasingly low, especially when it comes to games. PEOPLE, PLEASE READ BOOKS.

-I keep drinking this awful Wild Cherry Pepsi I've got in my apartment. I don't even like it that much, but I keep thinking of how nice a cold soda with some ice would be during these warm evenings and then I always regret it. (On the plus side, I think there's only one can left.)

-Oh, and the biggest one, which I'll probably rant about in a thread later on - My lease is almost up and my friends are either unemployed or I'm not willing to live with them (I don't really want to live on my own at the moment). It's looking more and more like I've got to move back in with my parents until I can find a better situation. That just makes me sad.

W0LB0T
Jul 14, 2009, 11:31 PM
I keep breaking the cutting wheels in my rotory tool. I broke 4 of them when i first got it, and i keep breaking them after i use them. now I've only got 3 left, and they won't last. they are annoying and expensive to get replacements as well. You can only get more if you buy kits that come with billions of other bits that i have no need for.

Plus its annoying to change the chuck, or collet or whatever that bit is called when to use the cutting wheel bit.

Also I don't like people calling them Dremel's. Thats just a brand name. but I can let that slide.

Leviathan
Jul 15, 2009, 08:18 PM
This dumb bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsVlYjHuJOE

She thinks she's Japanese.

I'm more Japanese than her and I am mixed. :disapprove:

EDIT: I feel so bad for that pug she has.

Volcompat321
Jul 15, 2009, 10:44 PM
Is....she being serious?

Leviathan
Jul 15, 2009, 11:07 PM
I hope she is. There are more videos from her. one stating that she was a Japanese vampire princess.

Volcompat321
Jul 16, 2009, 12:05 AM
Wtf? lol....
You hope she is serious? I hope she....stops making videos lol.
Is she making fun of "weeaboos"? or being....herself?

Zarode
Jul 18, 2009, 04:45 AM
Japanese vampire princess.

My my, I think I have a new custom title.

Tetsaru
Jul 18, 2009, 03:00 PM
I decided to quit PSU a few days ago and join my friends on FF11 like I should've done a long time ago. If Segac gets a clue and does something to impress me, I might come back, but... there's just not enough stuff for me to do to keep me entertained (spamming the same mission over and over for rares is NOT entertaining - it's MONOTONOUS and ANNOYING).

Come August 5th, my subscription will end. If the Killer Elite DOES actually come out as planned (took em long enough), without them fucking it up somehow like they always manage to somehow do, I may try to get one just for the hell of it... but I still don't see the game getting any better just because they have an event mission show up and get taken down 3 weeks later. OHBOYEE BACK TO WHITE BEAST EVERYONE! 8D

No, you can't have my rarz, so fuck off.

Volcompat321
Jul 19, 2009, 12:43 AM
I letting my account expire too.
Although I'm not quitting, just taking a well deserved break.
I'm not handing anything out, cause I will play again.

W0LB0T
Jul 23, 2009, 12:10 PM
I found out my ISP counts uploads as downloads. what the fuck guys! Its called a DOWNLOAD LIMIT! Don't count uploads you yiffing cuntfags.

astuarlen
Jul 23, 2009, 12:23 PM
I can't find the battery charger for my camera. CURSE THIS WORLD.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jul 23, 2009, 04:49 PM
So many data extracted and still not even half done. 76KB worth of 152 byte files. =@.@=

Anduril
Jul 23, 2009, 05:04 PM
The replacement/used modem that the company gave us after the old one completely crapped out is on the fritz. It will completely shut down on me in the middle of the day then start back up, and while it's just mildly annoying while browsing the web it is just infuriating when I get disconnected from PSU in the middle of a 25 minute run.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 23, 2009, 06:16 PM
My ankle hurts like hell. Probably building on all the other stress I have.

On the plus side, I've gotten dramatically better at guitar, bass and drums, even my singing is a bit better, if rough from all the yelling I did at a party.

W0LB0T
Jul 25, 2009, 08:35 AM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p106/W0LB0T/IMGP2147.jpg

See this kickarse paintjob (well it would look better if the camera wasn't out of focus). Well it all has to come off now. Why? because of the crappy blue spray paint I used dosen't stick properly, and will chip off at the slightest touch. God damm paied almost 12 bucks for it too. It lied to me! "works with plastics" yeah right, pull the other one. Worst part is I only found out how much it sux only after I put on the details with the brush paint.

CupOfCoffee
Jul 26, 2009, 12:18 PM
Heard my brother fucking some girl through the wall last night for the first time in my life. Awkward/gross.

Outrider
Jul 27, 2009, 01:10 PM
Heard my brother fucking some girl through the wall last night for the first time in my life. Awkward/gross.

I'm having a lot of fun reading this in such a way that it's not the hearing that took place through the wall, but actually the intercourse.

Leviathan
Jul 30, 2009, 10:12 PM

I read that totally wrong. :disapprove:

My ex-friend had to deal with that, and the only way he could was blast the Vengas Boys until they stopped.

CupOfCoffee
Jul 31, 2009, 07:31 AM
I'm having a lot of fun reading this in such a way that it's not the hearing that took place through the wall, but actually the intercourse.

Ha, I actually debated rewording, but I was getting the same kick out of that idea that you were and decided it needed to stay.

furrypaws
Aug 2, 2009, 04:51 PM
Internet disconnects every time the phone rings.

The only thing that makes it more infuriating is when I tell my father about it and ask if we can switch (now, yes, that's a big difference, but come on. The phone rings constantly throughout the day), he says something along the lines of, "Why? I never notice any problems." You don't notice any problems because you're gone for more than half the day, and when you are home, you watch television. He basically uses the internet at our house for ebay and looking up instruction manuals. When I use the internet for at least an hour, the phone's pretty much guaranteed to ring at least once. I can barely play Phantasy Star Universe without getting disconnected.

Randomness
Aug 2, 2009, 07:46 PM
I can't find my old GBA. I wanted to play FFCC.

The one thing my GBA does that my DS can't.

Dammit.

astuarlen
Aug 2, 2009, 08:03 PM
Top Gear season 13 is over. There is no god.

furrypaws
Aug 2, 2009, 08:21 PM
Oh, oh. Forgot one.

Take a standard, beautiful voice singing a song.

Now record it ten thousand times and mesh all of those together.

Now put on super heavy reverb.

Now alter the pitch and dynamic slighty.

Congratulations. You've turned a unique singing voice into yet another pop princess.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 2, 2009, 08:57 PM
HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS.

W0LB0T
Aug 3, 2009, 12:27 AM
Top Gear season 13 is over. There is no god.

You should try and hunt down the 2 seasons of Australian top gear. Pretty much the same show, but with diffrent hosts. It'll make do whilst waiting for another season

Outrider
Aug 3, 2009, 11:31 AM
I needs to stop spending my moneyz.

Zarode
Aug 3, 2009, 03:54 PM

Seconding this. God dammit.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 3, 2009, 04:22 PM
I needs to stop spending what little money I have.
>___>;

furrypaws
Aug 3, 2009, 10:52 PM

Solution: gibDonate money to Furry?

I'm broke and I want to buy Coraline.

I saw the movie in theater, but I want more...aline.

UnderscoreX
Aug 6, 2009, 11:15 PM
You know what I hate ? Yellow snakes in Snakes Alive. Why the fuck do they put so many in there, no one eats them.

Leviathan
Aug 6, 2009, 11:58 PM
I wanna sucker punch one of my coworkers.

He's always yelling about how he needs to smoke and lose weight.[He's double my weight and three inches shorter than me.]

Outrider
Aug 7, 2009, 09:49 AM
I wanna sucker punch one of my coworkers.

He's always yelling about how he needs to smoke and lose weight.[He's double my weight and three inches shorter than me.]

Wait - he wants to use smoking as his weightloss method?

Let nature take its course. He's clearly supposed to remove himself from the gene pool.

Leviathan
Aug 7, 2009, 02:42 PM
Smoking does quite the opposite. Or so I've been told. [You know with smoking killing the aveoli and such.]

His idea of a healthy meal is a tuna[fuck tons of Mayo. Eww.] sandwich on the cheese bread[ Fattest bread available.] with 4-5 different sauces.[Enjoy your acid reflux.] Each sauce being passed 3 times.

I get a heart attack just looking at it. :disapprove:

Outrider
Aug 7, 2009, 04:05 PM
Smoking does quite the opposite. Or so I've been told. [You know with smoking killing the aveoli and such.]

I was suggesting that smoking as an attempt to diet would not work and would probably wind up with him dying from some sort of complication.

Being an overweight smoker is really not something that's good for a person.

Tetsaru
Aug 7, 2009, 08:46 PM
Mods deleted one of my posts again... I thought forums were around so people could EXPRESS opinions, not have them SUPPRESSED.

People can't handle realistic views, it seems... oh well, enjoy your crappily-managed games, Sega/Sonic Team fans! :etongue:

Also, these forums are laggy quite often. =/

Vanzazikon
Aug 7, 2009, 11:21 PM
Mods deleted one of my posts again... I thought forums were around so people could EXPRESS opinions, not have them SUPPRESSED.

People can't handle realistic views, it seems... oh well, enjoy your crappily-managed games, Sega/Sonic Team fans! :etongue:

Also, these forums are laggy quite often. =/It seems regular members aren't the only one annoyed by your redundant posts. :wacko:

Volcompat321
Aug 8, 2009, 12:44 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]Mods deleted one of my posts again... I thought forums were around so people could EXPRESS opinions, not have them SUPPRESSED.

Also, these forums are laggy quite often. =/[/SPOILER-BOX]

IMO, your still a cool dude and whatnot, but just to mess with you, I would delete this post if I was a mod. lol. Just as a joke of course. :wacko:
I think it would get a good "lol" from a few people, don't ya?

Randomness
Aug 8, 2009, 01:08 AM
IMO, your still a cool dude and whatnot, but just to mess with you, I would delete this post if I was a mod. lol. Just as a joke of course. :wacko:
I think it would get a good "lol" from a few people, don't ya?

Certainly, some people would laugh, but only out of schadenfruede (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfruede). That's not the kind of attitude the mods should be promoting.

Volcompat321
Aug 8, 2009, 01:13 AM
Well, I didn't mean a mod would actually do it, and most certainly if I were ever to be considered mod, I wouldn't do anything near that.
I was just saying, since I'm not a mod, if I was, I would do it, when clearly, I wouldn't if I were a mod because that wouldn't be very good modding, would it?

I think I'm one of the last people that like Tetsaru.
I used to hate him, but I got over being a retard about it, and we got past the stupid arguments. (like you and someone else should do)

Tetsaru
Aug 8, 2009, 03:39 AM
Glad to see that at least someone still respects me around here. :3

I'm not intentionally trying to piss people off around here - I'm trying to be realistic with what's going on with the state of Sega/Sonic Team and PSU. Not only do I have several good friends that I made from playing the game and being on these forums for roughly 2 years, but I try to keep tabs on what's happening to the game, and it IS a good game. Unfortunately, as I hear what Sega continues to do with it, it just seems to get more and more depressing, and I find it hard to believe that, while so many people display their dissatisfaction like I do, they continue to play as if nothing ever happened... and trust me, PSU needs a LOT of new life if Sega actually thinks they're going to profit from it outside of Japan, because the grass is greener just about everywhere else you look. If they continue this trend, along with all the shitty Sonic games, they WILL go bankrupt again. And I await the day it happens, because they only wrought it upon themselves... or the day when a miracle happens and they finally realize that holy crap, most other gaming companies are doing so much better than they are.

Some of my close friends I hang out with feel exactly the same way - how so many gaming companies are just trying to turn profits instead of focusing on making good games that people like you and me would enjoy. Nintendo did this for a while with their waggle-control shovelware titles, and then realized that they had abandoned their core audience by doing so. Now, they've got 2 new Mario games, a Metroid game, AND a Zelda game in the works, which is where the REAL money will come in. Square-Enix's FF11 has lasted what... 6 years? And they're still churning out new stuff, for that game as well as new installments. But, when we look at Sega's progress, well... can you honestly think of anything outstanding that they've done recently? They don't advertise anymore, and they DEFINITELY aren't listening to their consumers... sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. If they can't appease the people they're providing their service for, those people will turn to someone else who can provide it better for them... it doesn't take a business tycoon to figure that out. Any doofus who worked at Wal-Mart for a day and read Sam Walton's inspirational posters in the break room can tell you that. :confused:

Regardless of whether or not you hate me, it's the truth... and I don't think people should hate or censor me because of that. I'm sorry if you can't handle it... it's not my fault that Sega keeps making such horrible decisions. Instead of turning your hatred towards me, turn it towards them; boycott their games and let other people know how they've been treating their customers, like I've been trying to do lately. I changed my sig for a reason, you know. =/

W0LB0T
Aug 8, 2009, 09:39 AM
You're acting like you're some kind of crusader, exposing the truth about sonic team and PSU. guess what.
EVERYONE KNOWS SONIC TEAM SUCKS
and everyone has known this for years.

You're not being conterversial, you just being redundant, redundant, redundant, redundant, redundant, redundant, redundant.

Kent
Aug 8, 2009, 10:57 AM
You're acting like you're some kind of crusader, exposing the truth about sonic team and PSU. guess what.

You're not being conterversial, you just being redundant, redundant, redundant, redundant, redundant, redundant, redundant.
I have a theory about this.

Basically, I'm thinking for that the past four or five years, the "B team" at Sonic Team (because larger-scale developers as such typically have multiple teams within them, to tackle different projects - or at the very least, are capable of dividing their resources) has been producing most of their work, while the "A team" has been crunching away at the Hedgehog Engine and Sonic Unleashed (which was a fantastic game, of outstanding quality - especially compared to the recent outings of Sonic Team).

The fact that, since Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) saw its release, with extremely critical and negative reviews and opinion on the game, a statement came out of Sonic Team saying that they needed to reboot the series seems to lend itself toward this. They dedicated the majority of their resources and talent into a brand new engine (which is extremely impressive, on a technical level) for a brand new game with the best Sonic gameplay in years. Thusly, while they were cracking away at that... They had their less-experienced members create and develop games like Phantasy Star Universe, with its poor optimization, planning, and design, and planned on banking on something new.

...But yes, the part of Sonic Team responsible for PSU? Still sucks.

Volcompat321
Aug 8, 2009, 05:03 PM
Did that Tetsaru thread about knowing when stuff is coming out and whatnot get deleted :o
I cant find it anywhere :(
I wanted to use it.

Tetsaru
Aug 8, 2009, 05:35 PM

Perhaps, but what I want to know is why people still blindly play PSU and all the other shitty games when they've always known this, despite all the bullshit that goes on... you'd have to be a masochist or something.

It's like you sign up for one shitty insurance company just because they give you a free calculator, when you know there's a much more respectable insurance company just down the street which has roughly the same rates... why not just buy yourself a kickass calculator that costs less than both of the insurance companies' rates? I dunno, maybe that's a bad analogy...

I know PSU is a unique game, but way Sega always mismanages it outweighs its redeeming factors, imo. There's no point in playing a kickass game when you can only play for one day at a time before it or the majority of the content on it gets taken away from you. And consequently, there's no reason to be giving your money away like that for such service. =/

And Pat, I think THIS (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164930) was the topic you were looking for. Maybe I should sig it again, since I'm not using my trading thread anymore...

Volcompat321
Aug 8, 2009, 05:42 PM
Thanks, first place I looked was your sig. Wasn't there :(

Tetsaru
Aug 8, 2009, 05:49 PM
I put it back now. =P

Volcompat321
Aug 8, 2009, 05:50 PM
Hahah nice.

Delete
Aug 8, 2009, 07:00 PM
Just beat Howzer for the 7th time and nothing dropped ._.

Kylie
Aug 8, 2009, 07:13 PM
What the Hell is up with K. Fed's weight gain? D:

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/what-were-they-thinking/3106#id=3

Not that he was particularly studly before...

W0LB0T
Aug 8, 2009, 11:43 PM
Whats with people obsessing with the activites of celebrities. I don't give a fuck that some douchebag was outside on a street. If some sus looking dude was folowing me around with a camers, thats stalking, but if i was on TV, thats just business.

And don't try and blame the people who make those gossip magazines and tv shows, they are just profiteering of others stupidity.

just becasue some douche nozzle is on TV, they have to be revered as some kind of god amonst men. Dispite having the exact same IQ of 6 Gym teachers (that equals 3).

Volcompat321
Aug 9, 2009, 01:05 AM
I'm kinda with W0l on the stalking part.
God help paparazzi if I was a celebrity. I would fuck betches up.
But look what happens when celebrities do something about it, getting fined for breaking a camera, or punching, then sued because they have money. Fucking money grubbing paparazzi whores.
If I was rich, and was a celebrity, I would get a restraining order on every person to ever follow me.
Sure it may cost a lot, but I'd have my privacy.

Outrider
Aug 9, 2009, 11:04 PM
Squidbillies.

Frakkin' Squidbillies.

joefro
Aug 12, 2009, 10:56 AM
Xbox 360 Avatar Marketplace. WTF
Srsly? $5, FIVE DOLLARS for a virtual lightsaber, that can only be seen on the "Friends" channel of the dashboard. Microsoft and developers are going to make boatloads of cash on this.

But still, I couldn't resist the Big Daddy helmet. :cry: Someone help me...

W0LB0T
Aug 13, 2009, 12:32 PM
God damm broke my camera with a Titan. broke the lens, and now it won't turn on. I shouldn't have put it so close to the edge of the table
[spoiler-box]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/Talio/Nerf/Titan.jpg
What did you expect? A picture of a borken camera. how can i take a picture of a broken camera, with a broken camera?
[/spoiler-box]

Worst part is that it didn't record the video of it getting hit. It would have looked so good that i would have justified breaking a $200 camera

Sayara
Aug 17, 2009, 03:28 PM
ultra anxiety to needles

and lasers.

furrypaws
Aug 18, 2009, 08:17 PM
Political debates.

(The following is taking place at the same exact time)
Democrat: NO YOU STUPID CONSERVATIVE YOU'RE STUPID AND NO ONE LIKES YOUR SILLY CONSERVATIVE VIEWS THEY'RE IMPOSING ON THE PEOPLE'S RIGHTS
Republican: NO SHUT UP YOU STUPID LIBERAL GET YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND AND GROW UP AND LOOK AT THE SITUATION

Enough to give a construction worker a migraine. I don't know how my father can bare to watch them when you can't even tell what anyone's saying because they're shouting so loud at each other.

Leviathan
Aug 19, 2009, 12:12 AM
My mom's car broke. It'll cost $5000+ to fix it since transmission is loopy, the crank and camshafts are broken and now I have no ride to work save for the public bus system which I am not sure runs on a Sunday.

Oh yeah I get to cross a 6 way street that allegedly has a speed limit of 40 but everyone goes 60. :disapprove:

Majarra
Aug 19, 2009, 01:28 AM
Rangers spamming their hell needles in PSO.
HUmars. Its a good class. Why do all the retards pick them and make them seem bad?
Now for FOs. They still cant do damage even with tech boosts. Its better but they still lose.
And the private server now. Why are the GMS/admins assholes?

Randomness
Aug 20, 2009, 09:39 PM
Political debates.

(The following is taking place at the same exact time)
Democrat: NO YOU STUPID CONSERVATIVE YOU'RE STUPID AND NO ONE LIKES YOUR SILLY CONSERVATIVE VIEWS THEY'RE IMPOSING ON THE PEOPLE'S RIGHTS
Republican: NO SHUT UP YOU STUPID LIBERAL GET YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND AND GROW UP AND LOOK AT THE SITUATION

Enough to give a construction worker a migraine. I don't know how my father can bare to watch them when you can't even tell what anyone's saying because they're shouting so loud at each other.

Lets expand this to the current "debate" on health care. I use quotation marks because the Republicans aren't even trying to debate anything. I have to agree wholeheartedly with the current Democrat line: "It's just fear-mongering." And I agree simply because its 100% true. Appeals to fear have no place in a serious discussion. Especially in Congress. I'm sick and tired of this, especially the "death panels" lie. I'm convinced the only reason the Republicans (and allied pundits) spreading it haven't been taken to court is that it would be too easy to paint a perfectly logical application of slander/libel as being merely vindictive. (In fact, I believe that's the only reason we haven't had a major slander suit from all the mudslinging in political campaigns... that and the recipients do just as much)

While we're at it, I wish the media would stop harping on about people being disruptive at events. Fact:There are gullible morons in this country (The kind of people who, to paraphrase the papers where I live, believe that the Bush administration could orchestrate the Sept. 11 attacks with no leaks in the same political climate where Nixon couldn't even hush up a burglary). Fact: There are people who just love to yell. Fact: There is a law in statistics that states anything with a non-zero probability will happen, given enough trials. There's so many of these events occuring, with such large turnouts, that you have to have some loud gullible idiots. I don't mean to say that they're all idiots, and my paraphrasing was perhaps a bit (just a bit) extreme. The point remains that sooner or later you'll have people yelling, and that's what the media will cover ("If it bleeds, it leads"), especially the portion of the media that wants these things to happen.

/rant.

On a less controversial topic... the computer in my room is old. Old enough that PSU is about its limit. I have a better computer-but its not in my room.

astuarlen
Aug 21, 2009, 12:59 AM
I ran out of Burt's Bees lip balm, and the store didn't have the regular sort, so I got Burt's Bees Honey lip balm, and it smells like something decidedly unpleasant and not honey. I'm so peeved I could make a post.

Volcompat321
Aug 21, 2009, 12:09 PM
Chimmychungas.
They taste like shit. Mexican Hot-Pockets at best, but even those taste like poo.

Randomness
Aug 21, 2009, 01:49 PM
Apparently looking at your opponents screen to find them for sniping, killing them as they spawn... thats skill now.

So says my brother.

Volcompat321
Aug 21, 2009, 03:40 PM
Your brother is wrong. I find that very annoying.
Or maybe I find it annoying cause I always suck as shooting games, and get mad because I cant kill anyone.

joefro
Aug 21, 2009, 03:55 PM
Its raining. Again. Its been fucking raining for like two weeks straight. Why is it raining? Damn hurricaine/tropical storm/whatever. T_T

Volcompat321
Aug 21, 2009, 04:17 PM
You got the rain way over there?
I'm in Central Florida, and it's not raining much where I am.
I was watching the news for a second, and it showed a hurricane or TS coming right over use too.

joefro
Aug 21, 2009, 05:35 PM
Yeah its been raining a lot lately. I think its from some tropical storm that went over the coast of alabama/mississippi/florida. Supposedly its going to be sunny all next week. :wacko:

Volcompat321
Aug 21, 2009, 05:48 PM
That's good.
You hope for sun, I hope for rain and a cold front!
I hate the heat, if you couldn't tell by the multiple "I hate Florida" posts I've made. :D

Nitro Vordex
Aug 21, 2009, 08:19 PM
I got told today that the reason a girl didn't go out with me is because I'm too short.

She is taller than me though, so I guess it's fair.

Fuck my life.

SStrikerR
Aug 21, 2009, 08:49 PM
I got told today that the reason a girl didn't go out with me is because I'm too short.

She is taller than me though, so I guess it's fair.

Fuck my life.

Join the club. How tall are you?

Nitro Vordex
Aug 21, 2009, 09:28 PM
5' 8".

With shoes.

SStrikerR
Aug 21, 2009, 09:45 PM
5'7" without. I was just at the beach for a week with a friend of mine who is 6'2", so he's getting people 2-3 years older than us. Damn height.

Volcompat321
Aug 21, 2009, 09:59 PM
I got called short a few times in high school. Depending on what type of shoes I have on, I can be 6'0''(barely)
I'm 5'11'' without shoes. Sadly in high school there were a ton of girls that were like 6'2'', freakishly tall, IMO.
Most of those tall girls played volleyball or basketball...Not relevant, but whatever.

Tetsaru
Aug 21, 2009, 10:28 PM
Ehh, I'm about 5'9" or so, but one of my best friends is shorter than me. :3 He gets a lot more attention from chicks than I do though... >_<

Someone hook me up with a nerdy, busty, raven-haired chick already! :argh:

Volcompat321
Aug 21, 2009, 10:32 PM
Hahaha, order one off the internet?
I'm sure there are some gorgeous nerdy, busty, raven-haired mail order bride from some random country out there waiting for you to buy her love.
One could only hope, eh?

Tetsaru
Aug 21, 2009, 10:37 PM
Pfft, like I got any money, lol. I couldn't get a job this summer due to the shitty economy and me living in such a rinky-dink town, and most of my folks' money is going towards my college fees. Not to mention the fact that I lost part of my band scholarship BECAUSE I WAS SICK FOR A WEEK last semester and couldn't attend rehearsals... that, and I think it's supposed to go out completely either at the end of this year or the next sometime. Ever since one of our old directors retired, we can only keep our scholarship for 12 semesters now. <_>;

Seriously though, I needs a cute girlfriend who I could relate to. I may be pretty social on these forums (through writing, anyway), but I'm a very quiet and reserved guy irl, which really sucks in that regard.

Leviathan
Aug 21, 2009, 10:40 PM
Tall women are awesome. [5'10'' here.]
At least when you are tall and when you gain pounds it's not very noticeable.

And on a rage note: My brother went into my room to get the Rock Band box and he ended up breaking a mirror and began to blame ME for it. :disapprove:

Volcompat321
Aug 21, 2009, 10:41 PM
Damn, that's horrible! Scholarships should be given out fully. Though I don't know how it all works, being on a budget and all for schools. :(
I'd give you my 360 free if you lived in Florida. It's not doing me any good sitting there, and I cant return it, it's almost been a year since I got it.
That, and Gamestop only offers $80 for trade in value, and at that price, it's really not even worth it, on the off chance I'll find something I like and could buy it.
Though if I wanted to go buy a used 360 from them, it would cost be about $150-200.
Really pisses me off how they can do that, but somehow it works for them :(

Nitro Vordex
Aug 22, 2009, 10:52 AM
I got called short a few times in high school. Depending on what type of shoes I have on, I can be 6'0''(barely)
I'm 5'11'' without shoes...
Fuck you. ;~; You're slightly above average, I'm almost below average. I've seen middle school kids taller than me. That's fucking annoying too.

Gunslinger-08
Aug 22, 2009, 08:16 PM
So I was walking back to my room after a class yesterday, off in my own little world, and this little bitch of a squirrel freezes where he is, then decides to bolt across the street when my foot is about 8 inches away from where he's "hiding."

I nearly pissed myself since I hadn't noticed him at all.

All squirrels are evil.

Volcompat321
Aug 22, 2009, 09:52 PM
Fuck you. ;~; You're slightly above average, I'm almost below average. I've seen middle school kids taller than me. That's fucking annoying too.

Dude, I was under 5'5'' up until 9th grade.
There were 5th graders taller than me.
I was kind of a late bloomer, I turned 14 going into 9th grade, so midway is when I shot up, lost a lot of weight, and evened out.

Leviathan
Aug 22, 2009, 10:06 PM
Merce came back from the shop.

It's "Check Engine" light is STILL on. We have to take it back...again.

Volcompat321
Aug 22, 2009, 10:08 PM
Is the light just on, or is there problems with it?
If the light is just on, and you bring it back to the same place, they might be trying to milk you for some cash.
If you bring your car to AutoZone, you can have them plug a machine into your car and check what EXACTLY the light is on for.
It could be something as little as you didn't put the gas cap back on tight enough.
The good thing about that is, it's FREE!
Any mechanic will charge you $75+ JUST to check why the light is on.

Leviathan
Aug 22, 2009, 10:54 PM
Is the light just on, or is there problems with it?
If the light is just on, and you bring it back to the same place, they might be trying to milk you for some cash.
If you bring your car to AutoZone, you can have them plug a machine into your car and check what EXACTLY the light is on for.
It could be something as little as you didn't put the gas cap back on tight enough.
The good thing about that is, it's FREE!
Any mechanic will charge you $75+ JUST to check why the light is on.

The car is a Mercedes and Auto Zone's computer can't check for some of the problems for it so we need to take it to a European car shop. DX

Sucks.

And I'm PRETTY sure it's the transmission too. It's been giving trouble for the past 2 years. It's automatic but sometimes it fails to switch gears.

Volcompat321
Aug 22, 2009, 10:57 PM
That could be a major problem.
What year is the car?
A friend of mine has a Mercedes CLK newer model, and it plugged right up.
AutoZone might fail in your area though :(

Leviathan
Aug 23, 2009, 01:11 AM
That could be a major problem.
What year is the car?
A friend of mine has a Mercedes CLK newer model, and it plugged right up.
AutoZone might fail in your area though :(

1999 S320.

Volcompat321
Aug 23, 2009, 08:51 AM
It's not even that old!
If you can have a mechanic plug the machine up, AutoZone can too.
If it were an early-late 80's model, then I could understand why they cant hook it up.
AutoZone was able to plug my old truck up, and it was an 86' Ford Ranger.
They also hooked up my 94' Mustang, but those are both American.
There really shouldn't be any reason for not being compatible.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 23, 2009, 11:29 AM
Dude, I was under 5'5'' up until 9th grade.
There were 5th graders taller than me.
I was kind of a late bloomer, I turned 14 going into 9th grade, so midway is when I shot up, lost a lot of weight, and evened out.
At least you SHOT UP. I haven't done shit in about 6 years.

furrypaws
Aug 23, 2009, 12:55 PM
I haven't grown any taller since the beginning of sixth grade, although I guess that's part of starting puberty when you're like eight.

So yeah, I was a 5'10" giant in a sea of 5'4" sixth graders.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Aug 23, 2009, 12:59 PM
I'm 5'7. I feel tiny compared to my friends. Effin...height...thing. Dang.

Sayara
Aug 23, 2009, 01:24 PM
I havent gained weight in about 3-4 years, i even LOST weight (from misc. surgerys)

I am often commented as anorexic :|

Volcompat321
Aug 24, 2009, 03:02 PM
Mowed my huge ass lawn again, front and backyard.
It was horribly hot outside today.
I'm drenched of sweat, and I hate mowing the lawn.
Does anyone else hate it as much as I do?

On top of being hot and hating it, one of my dogs is dying, most likely tonight :(
She's almost 17 years old, and a big dog, she shouldn't have lived this long as it is.
I think she's suffering cause I'm in my room and I can hear her howling.
I might bring her to the vet and have her put down within a an hour or two if she's not gone by then.

Anduril
Aug 24, 2009, 03:52 PM
Went to school today, with it being the first day of the semester and all, only to find out that they changed the first day of classes to next Monday, and upon getting home and checking my e-mail it turns out that the only prior notice given was a single e-mail sent out last week with that tid-bit of information in the middle of huge blocks of text.

astuarlen
Aug 25, 2009, 12:56 PM
Why is the 6 square meter area where my desk and computer live the hottest place in the whole house? Can barely get anything done because just sitting here is nauseating.

furrypaws
Aug 25, 2009, 05:15 PM
I have to sneeze and I can't.

*sob*

Adriano
Aug 25, 2009, 10:22 PM
...this dissidia banner is a joke.

Volcompat321
Aug 25, 2009, 10:35 PM
Lol.
Dissidia is a joke! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168513)

Tetsaru
Aug 25, 2009, 10:55 PM
Lol, my friend torrented Dissidia to his hacked PSP yesterday. :3

Volcompat321
Aug 25, 2009, 10:57 PM
I got my Dissidia from a friend that got it because it leaked.
So I've had some time to play.
It's actually a decent game. I like it a lot.
Gives me something to do, it's fun, and you can play against friends if you know other people with it!

Gunslinger-08
Aug 27, 2009, 06:35 PM
To hell with SUVs and trucks.

I shouldn't have to wonder what's further down the interstate because you're in my way.

I also shouldn't have to deal with your headlights when I'm driving around late at night. Especially when you have those fancy headlights that blind me even more.

SUV and truck drivers also seem to always be the least qualified drivers on the road. Seriously, get off the damn phone and stay in your lane. If you can afford to waste your money on gas, you can afford to be cut off from the world for your 20-minute commute...

Volcompat321
Aug 28, 2009, 03:08 PM
Cooking Hamburger Helper is like a whole day job.
It's taken me close to two hours to cook an enchilada Hamburger Helper.
This shit better be good.

SStrikerR
Aug 28, 2009, 03:27 PM
Cooking Hamburger Helper is like a whole day job.
It's taken me close to two hours to cook an enchilada Hamburger Helper.
This shit better be good.

FOCL.

Volcompat321
Aug 28, 2009, 03:32 PM
...Your lame.
Hamburger Helper isn't bad at all.
It's cheap and somewhat easy to make, it just takes a while.
When your on a low budget like myself, you need to buy cheap delicious things.

SStrikerR
Aug 28, 2009, 07:42 PM
...Your lame.
Hamburger Helper isn't bad at all.
It's cheap and somewhat easy to make, it just takes a while.
When your on a low budget like myself, you need to buy cheap delicious things.
...Your mom's la *shot*
First time I had that shit I threw up. No thanks.

Volcompat321
Aug 28, 2009, 08:05 PM
Sorry to hear, but most likely it was due to bad meat.
Usually the stuff that comes in a Hamburger Helper box doesn't expire for like 6 years.
The pasta and sauce part almost never go bad, unless it's cooked or opened.

furrypaws
Sep 6, 2009, 12:10 AM
Yeah, ok Mr. Guy who drives a 10 ton UPS truck. Why don't you go 40+ miles per hour in a neighborhood where 25 is the limit and where there are curvy roads and like 70% of the families have small children and there are plenty of blind spots on the intersections you don't even slow down to drive through.

Look, I don't even give a crap what the speed limit is. A thing that huge should be going less than 15, because, let's face it. At even that speed, should a beloved family pet, or, God forbid, young child happen to run out in front of one of those huge monsters on wheels about 10 feet in front of it while it's going 25+ miles an hour, we all know that between the UPS driver's response time, the efficiency of the brakes, and the sheer size of the thing, that whatever happened to hop in front of it has no chance at all.

Leviathan
Sep 6, 2009, 11:53 PM
I was looking at cars. Found the perfect one!

Don't have the money for it.

I'll have most of it in a year though. :disapprove:

Volcompat321
Sep 7, 2009, 05:25 AM
I was looking at cars. Found the perfect one!

Don't have the money for it.

I'll have most of it in a year though. :disapprove:

:disapprove:
Sucks, keep saving, and good luck!

SStrikerR
Sep 14, 2009, 10:24 PM
I'm doing homework and at this rate I'll get 5 and a half hours of sleep if I'm lucky. Oh, and guess what my plans are for tomorrow? The same exact thing.

Gunslinger-08
Sep 15, 2009, 12:49 PM
I lost my first fantasy football league game against someone who didn't even show up for the draft. :|

SStrikerR
Sep 15, 2009, 05:26 PM
So, today my girlfriend came to one of my school's soccer games to watch me play. Guess what? I didn't play. AT ALL. (No, I don't suck, it's because I'm a freshman)
Fuck you, coach. :disapprove:

Outrider
Sep 16, 2009, 10:12 AM
Both Toys R Us and Target were sold out of Scribblenauts.

(Though, I did just get it on Amazon, so uh... I don't know why I'm complaining.)

Gunslinger-08
Sep 16, 2009, 11:46 AM
So it starts raining today, and I get soaked walking across campus after my last class. I get in line to grab some lunch and some guy turns around and asks me "Forget your umbrella at home?" He waits a second, then says "Well maybe this will teach you not to forget it next time." *his buddies chuckle*

What a fucking tool. It wasn't that I forgot my umbrella. It was that I don't mind getting wet. I love rain. I actually wanted to throw down with this guy, because I can't stand smug assholes like that. I'll never demand that someone bow down to me, but at least have the respect to not talk shit to a guy you don't even know.

I can only hope that this "Monday" doesn't get any worse...

W0LB0T
Sep 22, 2009, 02:51 AM
Water was out all day. I was in dire need of a shower. But good fortune now the water is on and I am clean.

Volcompat321
Sep 22, 2009, 03:27 AM
I worked for 11 hours today...
I still worked out and ran too. I'm pooooped again.

So far in the last 6 weeks, I've lost 20 pounds from running and working out. :D
I'd say this was horrible, but I'm hoping the weight lifting is what's keeping me from losing pounds.
I haven't noticed a big difference in size, but it's definitely helping with my endurance.

Gunslinger-08
Sep 22, 2009, 12:05 PM
I lost again in my fantasy football league.

And once again, it was against a guy who couldn't be pained to show up for the draft! :-x

SStrikerR
Sep 22, 2009, 09:55 PM
Who the hell did you pick anyway??

Gunslinger-08
Sep 22, 2009, 09:58 PM
I got stuck with Darren Sproyles and Brandon Jacobs as my RBs. The rest of my team is fine. I got stuck with the last pick for the first round of the draft.

Granted, the guy I was playing this week had Chris Johnson, and got 45 points for his performance against Texas.

zfighter14
Sep 24, 2009, 09:01 PM
What pisses you off the most in life to the point where your ready to snap or put a hole in the wall cause your just so fucking mad!!

can be about anything.. see if others can relate to you..

as for me.. OMG i dont know where to start right now! tell me what you all have problems with.. other than trashing me about this topic cause some may think its stupid or that i should just get over myself... well... [SPOILER-BOX]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_RZ2IbjzYZRg/SOQ3A6HbgqI/AAAAAAAACZg/nWUjH8GaY_4/s400/middle_finger_flame.jpg go F yourself then, cause idc[/SPOILER-BOX]

Vanzazikon
Sep 24, 2009, 09:07 PM
Hey... That's my finger. :<

zfighter14
Sep 24, 2009, 09:09 PM
better tell google to get rid of it then

Gunslinger-08
Sep 24, 2009, 09:17 PM
What pisses me off? Unmerited arrogance, people who pop their collars and never stop wearing polos, and people who vandalize my floor while being excessively hammered.

Retehi
Sep 24, 2009, 09:21 PM
Nothing really.

zfighter14
Sep 24, 2009, 09:23 PM
never had the hammered part but the popin collar pisses me off too.

what makes me mad is when my girlfriend gets mad at me for something when i have NO CLUE what the HELL i did

Tetsaru
Sep 25, 2009, 01:01 AM
Stupid/immature people.

People who force me into something I have no interest in doing and/or expecting obligations from me.

People who smoke. I have horrible sinuses, stop polluting the air I can barely breathe in the first place.

The fact that money is usually an integral part to most of my problems.

People who insult me with no good rebuttal every time I say something the least bit controversial, or something they don't agree with.

Having my posts censored because apparently someone can't handle what I have to say.

People who :spam: up the place for no reason. I don't wanna listen to that shit.

SONIC TEAM'S HORRIBLE GAME DESIGN, WHICH DESPITE NUMEROUS HORRIBLE TITLES, NEVER GETS FIXED PROPERLY.

I'm sure I can think of more later...

Nitro Vordex
Sep 25, 2009, 03:51 AM
Someone who is better than me at something. Though that just usually fuels me to work even harder.

darkante
Sep 25, 2009, 05:33 AM
1.People that acts like a broken record.
Usually, if it something i might have done a little wrong (or didnīt know) and them acting like itīs the end of the world when itīs really just them exaggerating.
And really are just a hypokrit themselves.

That makes me pretty mad sometimes.
Rarely, but it happens.

Gunslinger-08
Sep 25, 2009, 08:55 AM
what makes me mad is when my girlfriend gets mad at me for something when i have NO CLUE what the HELL i did

Remember, when they get mad, women don't get hysterical, the get historical.

Humor aside, chicks are like that. Sometimes it's something small that happened weeks ago, and I'm like "What? Oh, I sorta remember that... what was so bad about that, anyway?" O_o

hyperacute
Sep 25, 2009, 12:12 PM
Very little.

Kent
Sep 25, 2009, 01:20 PM
Let's see... Just a few main things:

1. When people think that one person/people is superior or inferior to another due to unchangable things such as race, ethnicity, place of birth, etc.

2. When people need help, want help, ask for help, but still refuse to accept help.

3. When someone, despite being of sound mind and nothing really wrong with them, absolutely fails at grasping their native language to such a degree that they become incoherent, but at the same time, they also try to defend it. This includes all people who grew up speaking English, but decide that there are too many words and inconsistencies for which they are to bother keeping track (ProTip: They're not actually inconsistent if they're commonly-used and easy to spot).

While not my girlfriend, I do have a friend that will just randomly get seriously offended by just about anything I decide to say, despite that no relatively-normal, sane and cognizant human being could possibly be offended by it.

It's starting to make me feel special.

Majarra
Sep 25, 2009, 02:25 PM
Main thing is stupid people. Ugh my mom also pisses me off.

Volcompat321
Sep 25, 2009, 02:53 PM
To Kent: I also have a friend that gets offended by literally everything.
He also is just never in a good mood.
It's quite horrible, but I've known him for close to 14 years, (since I moved down to Florida), so I learned to put up with it and not worry too much.

He even got mad when I called him a racist, because he once called this guy something for actually fitting the description...Not that I'm racist, far from it actually.
But this guy was just horrible. Cracked out, drunk, smelly, extremely rude, and whatnot.

Anyway, racism really bothers me.
I've only gone out with one women that was the same race as me, so I get criticized, along with the girl all the time about it. Now, I know it's not as bad as being a certain race that's not white, but it's always horrible still.
You'd be surprised how much racism is still around in Florida(along with everywhere else, for that matter) :( unfortunately.

Sinue_v2
Sep 25, 2009, 05:15 PM
Litterbugs and Proud-2b-Retards.

As a subset of the latter, YouTube Conspiracy Theorists/Pseudo-science spiritualists/and homeopathy "doctors" trying to convince people that the World Health Organization is run by genocidal Nazis who want to outlaw vitamins and nutrients to slowly kill us. And the idiots who believe them and spread their crap. Those so hopelessly clueless about their own ignorance, yet have the balls to call anyone who disagrees with them a media "sheeple" with a condescending sneer. Then show off their awesome science and research skills by pulling off the frog in slowly heating pot analogy, or the whole "We only use 10% of our brains" myth.

Also.. as a subset of them, I hate birthers/teabaggers.

How about some truth in advertising for a change:
http://s2.buzzfeed.com/static/enhanced/web02/2009/9/14/18/enhanced-buzz-958-1252966023-45.jpg

http://s2.buzzfeed.com/static/enhanced/web02/2009/9/14/18/enhanced-buzz-5062-1252965965-41.jpg

And by the way... that lovely tree of liberty quote they like popping off while flashing their sidearms. Yeah, it was in regards to Shay's Rebellion. If anyone of them actually read the full letter, Jefferson was calling them ignorant. While he hoped for leniency from the government for their tin-pot rebellion, he basically said a few death on either side out of ignorant rage before they were crushed was to him acceptable price to keep the "spirit of freedom" alive. Course, he also said the cure for the disease was education and reason. Good luck on that one.

Government not listening to the will of the people? Bullshit. There is no voice of the people in a free and open society. It's a garbled mess of 300 million+ voices all crying for something else. Want them to listen to you? Why don't you start by putting down those signs which prove what a world-class retard you are, and say something worth listening to.

They still think that Bob Basshole actually speaks for Thomas Paine. Good god, that charlatan couldn't disrespect Thomas Paine any more if he opened up the man's casket and laid a fat chunky turd in his eye socket. That is, if Paine even still had a grave left to call his own.

Yeah. There's a couple things that get under my skin from time to time.

zfighter14
Sep 25, 2009, 08:17 PM
eh i guess your right when you say that it could be something weeks ago. but its whatever now.. i kinda dont care all to much now..

sometthings that piss you all off.. i feel the same..

Leviathan
Sep 26, 2009, 12:06 AM
I get a little ragey when people don't read stickies. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165459)

Kent
Sep 26, 2009, 12:47 AM
You'd be surprised how much racism is still around in Florida(along with everywhere else, for that matter) :( unfortunately.
I lived in Mississippi for eleven years - I wouldn't be surprised one bit.

Worst educational system in the US, highest teen pregnancy rate in the US, and there's racism being flung violently back and forth all the time should you go into, say, any form of public school.

Hell, my mother re-married some power-hungry prick who thinks that non-white races are naturally inferior, races shouldn't intermix because bestiality is a sin, different races shouldn't even occupy the same continent as one another, and that women are inferior to men and become property when married. He talks about this during dinner.

His reasoning? "Because the bible said so."

I'm really suprised he doesn't leave the house every night with a white hood on. Or maybe he does when I'm not there.

Volcompat321
Sep 26, 2009, 04:48 AM
With what you said, I wouldn't be surprised if he beats your mother. Unfortunately.
To be honest, I think I'm more annoyed with (mainly) white people that think the same as your mothers husband, than when "inferior" races rage about (mainly) white folks hating them.

A bit of a contradiction here, but I hate ignorant people who always blame their problems on what the white man has done to them. And NO, I'm not only talking about black folks. (sorry if you're offended by this statement. I don't feel I have to say how non-racist I am)

I'm talking about the people who take it too far though, not everyday people that just chill and don't bitch about it, and make it a lifestyle.
At the same time, I hate when white people do the same about another race.

Seriously the biggest problem I have is when I get discriminated against for taking out a nice black girl, because of our colors. It's a shame.
Old people in Florida are probably the most ignorant people I've been around.

Kent
Sep 26, 2009, 05:28 AM
I'm actually really curious as to why people think it's wrong to engage in any sort of relationship with someone of a different race.

They may say it's because there's a difference in races - but to that I ask, what's wrong with that? Is the fact that there are people that have gotten to the point where they can see past such petty and ultimately meaningless issues just so incredibly offensive to them? Are they jealous, or just senile?

Though, just as with logic, rhetoric and... basic mathematics, I feel that the mental battlefield is one rarely trodden by those who place too much importance on such trivial things.

Volcompat321
Sep 26, 2009, 06:08 AM
Not trying to start any arguments with people that believe in that, but since those people that think interracial relationships are wrong, I'm assuming they think minorities are inferior, like you said, so, it wouldn't "mix right".

I say to hell with that. Do what/who(lol) you want.
It's really a shame. That's all I can say about it without getting all worked up lol.

Leviathan
Sep 26, 2009, 10:37 PM
I'm mixed, and I often have to correct people when I tell them that half-breed is actually offensive.

Then they claim it's not, because it is the correct way to say it. :disapprove:

If ignorance is bliss I must be in heaven.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 27, 2009, 12:28 AM
I like when people tell me racist jokes and try to get a rise out of me.

I just usually laugh hysterically and they get kinda nervous.

Also, hi5 to Levi for mixed.

Tyreek
Sep 28, 2009, 03:49 AM
Stupid people on Youtube. I swear, the creation of that site brought out either

A: ) The worst in people

or

B: ) The worst people.

I can hardly go and watch anything politcal without leering over the comments and seeing biased, hypocritical, religious fanaticism, hateful, or just plain stupid comments. It's rampant all over Youtube, but I see the most of it in politics. It's sad. But of course, "It's the internet, and the net is serious business." XD And it's sad I come across such hateful racism, or unwarrented flaming, though I do admit I can be very amused by this stuff. I have had an instance of racism which was completely unwarranted. But then again, that's the other reason I love Youtube. You're like your own little moderator. I can clean up whatever filth decides to drop on my page and block them if necessary. :)

But yeah, that's a big peeve of mine. I'll post some real world peeves when I get the chance.

Volcompat321
Sep 28, 2009, 04:55 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]Not that this bothers me a whole lot, because I use this very little.....but....

WHY THE FUCK DOES MYSPACE NOT WORK OUT OF THE ONE TIME I TRY TO USE IT A YEAR?!

HUH!?

God damn.
Seriously, I go on it like once every 4 months, and every time I try, the shit never works.
It's worse than PSO-World with the not loading bullshit.

Okay, I'm over it now, I think.

Fuck Myspace.
Fuck sites that don't fucking load up.
Fuck fuck fuck.
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Okay, for real, I'm over it.

Outrider
Sep 28, 2009, 12:16 PM
I'm mixed, and I often have to correct people when I tell them that half-breed is actually offensive.

Then they claim it's not, because it is the correct way to say it. :disapprove:

If ignorance is bliss I must be in heaven.

Didn't we have a thread about the term "half-breed" a year or so ago? I was shocked by how many people on this forum arguing that it was a perfectly acceptable term.

It was really kind of depressing, actually.

Leviathan
Sep 28, 2009, 02:16 PM
Fuck insurance companies. Insurance for me is $871 per 6 months.

I did that out of curiosity.

Leviathan
Sep 28, 2009, 02:17 PM
Didn't we have a thread about the term "half-breed" a year or so ago? I was shocked by how many people on this forum arguing that it was a perfectly acceptable term.

It was really kind of depressing, actually.

Yes.
I believe I made that thread too. >>

AC9breaker
Sep 28, 2009, 02:40 PM
You know what pisses me off? When a metal fork scratches the bottom of a metal pot.

Leviathan
Sep 28, 2009, 02:53 PM
You know what pisses me off? When a metal fork scratches the bottom of a metal pot.

It pisses me off that your post reminded me of it.

Tetsaru
Sep 28, 2009, 03:09 PM
Good Lord, as if censoring my posts wasn't bad enough, the mod-Nazis give me a warning just for posting the words "elitist faggotry." And yet we can get away with saying fuck fuckity fuckface as much as we want... :argh:

Look, if I wanted to insult someone's sexual orientation (and I have no intention to), I'd point them out and say it to their face. I was insulting the people who always spit out their elitist dogmas on newer players who don't have the best gear available. Calm the fuck down, and get off my case, people.

On another note, I woke up late AGAIN this morning. Curse my nocturnally-geared Circadian rhythm... >_<

Miyuki ~of the mist~
Sep 28, 2009, 03:26 PM
you really wanna know what pisses me off? :-D
- when my computer decides to be a fucktard
- when people are too overbearing ... :-x
-when someone doesn't spell a word right! UGHHHH :argh: I HATE THAT >.<...
-also "gangsters" really piss me off because they act so... :disapprove: UGHHHH I just don't like 'em... o_O
-when the ketchup doesn't come out of the bottle
- when the employees at a store keep asking me if i need help.. I MEAN OMIGOD LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! :chuck-ball:

MasterSpark
Sep 28, 2009, 03:46 PM
I'm generally a very patient and lenient guy until it comes to my own shortcomings. Whenever I screw something up I usually become furious with myself (unless I expect to fail), often to an unreasonable degree. It rarely shows but when others seem to pay it no mind I'm boiling on the inside. I also have a nasty habit of undervaluating my own work, especially written things.

I sure know how to put a downer on myself at times. :(

Outrider
Sep 28, 2009, 04:09 PM
It's both really exciting and incredibly frustrating to be continually adding on new projects to my "to do" list.

Mostly because I have a hard time sticking to one idea before another one tricks me into working on it.

Volcompat321
Sep 28, 2009, 04:29 PM
-also "gangsters" really piss me off because they act so... :disapprove: UGHHHH I just don't like 'em... o_O

I hope you mean "gangsta" because if you don't know, there's a difference.

Vanzazikon
Sep 28, 2009, 04:34 PM
Is that so?

Volcompat321
Sep 28, 2009, 05:07 PM
Yes, it is so Vanz.

Retehi
Sep 28, 2009, 05:20 PM
Gangsters:

http://images.townnews.com/globegazette.com/content/articles/2008/09/19/news/local/doc48d33db631c99566157061.jpg

Gangstas:

http://apocalypse-tribe.com/rdfox/spongebob2.jpg

Volcompat321
Sep 28, 2009, 05:38 PM
See Vanz, a huge difference.

unicorn
Sep 29, 2009, 12:42 AM
1. Stupid Girls : Tend to be part of some type of social group. IE preppy girls, scene girls, etc.
2. Hicks / incredibly narrow-minded people / bible-thumpers
3. Most people who play PSU that post on PSOW's Accomplishment thread about their leetness
4. Female genitalia. It just looks ugly.
5. Humidity cuz mah hurr
6. Ugly bugs. Not all bugs, just the ugly ones..... Centipedes come to mind.
7. Bad drivers
8. Very sensitive people. I can be rather blunt sometimes.
9. Soggy food
10. Really fat people who take up a lot of room and don't have humble personalities. If you're going to be fat, don't be obnoxious too. And please do something about that smell. This guy at New York Anime Festival sat next to me and he was a fattie, but he smelled like crap, crisco, and butter all blended together and he was ALSO making a lot of unneeded commentary.

Theres a lot more... I guess I'm an angry person.

Mike
Sep 29, 2009, 01:43 AM
7. Bad drivers
Does this include people who can't use turn signals? Or people who end up driving the wrong way in parking lots because they can't follow arrows? If it does, I totally get you. There's no more sure way to cause an accident than going the wrong way and if it happens in a parking lot then chances are, it can happen on a regular street or even a highway/freeway.

Volcompat321
Sep 29, 2009, 05:01 AM
2. Hicks / incredibly narrow-minded people / bible-thumpers
4. Female genitalia. It just looks ugly.
5. Humidity cuz mah hurr
7. Bad drivers
8. Very sensitive people. I can be rather blunt sometimes.
9. Soggy food
Theres a lot more... I guess I'm an angry person.

I agree with all of the above.
Hicks especially.
Feel free to believe and do what you want, but don't fuck with other people about the shit.
Though, I don't think male genitalia is attractive either....
It's all rather ugly down below, no matter what sex you like.

Also, you're not the only angry person. :D
EDIT: Oh, and the humidity...I keep my hair short so that's not why I hate it.
But, I hate it because humidity makes shit so wet. I don't sweat abnormally, but when I mow my lawn, plant my moms flowers...(lol) walk my dogs, and whatever else I do outside, I sweat so bad.

Vanzazikon
Sep 29, 2009, 11:35 AM
Gangsters:

http://images.townnews.com/globegazette.com/content/articles/2008/09/19/news/local/doc48d33db631c99566157061.jpg

Gangstas:

http://apocalypse-tribe.com/rdfox/spongebob2.jpgrofl.

amtalx
Sep 29, 2009, 05:09 PM
Hell, my mother re-married some power-hungry prick who thinks that non-white races are naturally inferior, races shouldn't intermix because bestiality is a sin, different races shouldn't even occupy the same continent as one another, and that women are inferior to men and become property when married. He talks about this during dinner.

His reasoning? "Because the bible said so."

Things that piss me off? This.

When people cite a reference that they either didn't actually read, or clearly misunderstood.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 29, 2009, 05:24 PM
White kids who act like aforementioned "ganstas".

I swear, I feel my eye twitch when I even see so much as a crooked or pushed way up backwards hat. I wish I could choke them, every single one.

Gibdozer
Sep 29, 2009, 07:47 PM
1) The patriot act
2) The elimination of investigative journalism in favor of spin and sensationalism
3) Any company founded in the U.S. that outsources it's production in order to capitalize on slave labor in 3rd world markets.
4) Class Warfare and the aristocracy's attempts to eliminate the bridging of class boundaries
5) Forcing economic depression in a society as a means to surge military enlistment in lieu of the draft
6) People who defend the current health care system
7) The electoral college
8) The federal reserve, and the debt based economy it has created(fuck you Woodrow Wilson)

Well that's the top 8 today!

Mike
Sep 29, 2009, 08:31 PM
I ordered a replica mask online many months ago from overseas. The package gets stopped by customs and my mask is confiscated. I'm ok with that. I worked it out with the merchant and got my money back. But yesterday, a box comes. Not just any box but the box my stuff was supposed to be in. I know it's been confiscated but "They wouldn't send me this box without a reason," I think. Maybe they sent it too me by accident or decided they weren't going to confiscate it. I open it and what do I find but a box full of packing material. No replica, no content list, no nothing. Just bubble wrap and styrofoam packing. Stupid customs. I don't need a box full of packing suplies when you've taken the only thing that was inside the box.

Medicguy2
Sep 29, 2009, 08:57 PM
Phantasy Star-related: Those damn SEED-Vitaces
Political: Those damn Liberals...

In fact, they're both equal in peeving me.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 29, 2009, 09:13 PM
Good Lord, as if censoring my posts wasn't bad enough, the mod-Nazis give me a warning just for posting the words "elitist faggotry." And yet we can get away with saying fuck fuckity fuckface as much as we want... :argh:

Look, if I wanted to insult someone's sexual orientation (and I have no intention to), I'd point them out and say it to their face. I was insulting the people who always spit out their elitist dogmas on newer players who don't have the best gear available. Calm the fuck down, and get off my case, people.Well, some people might be super serious(ly gay) about their game. Ya never know.

Though uh, orientation jokes have kinda been looked down upon for a while now, so it's not like you're case is special.

On another note, I woke up late AGAIN this morning. Curse my nocturnally-geared Circadian rhythm... >_<
Actually, no matter how hard I try, I can't get out of the shower on time.

I LOVE MY SHOWERS DAMMIT.

W0LB0T
Sep 29, 2009, 09:37 PM

Look, if I wanted to insult someone's sexual orientation (and I have no intention to), I'd point them out and say it to their face. I was insulting the people who always spit out their elitist dogmas on newer players who don't have the best gear available. Calm the fuck down, and get off my case, people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ejCqgAKZ-M&feature=channel

astuarlen
Sep 29, 2009, 10:26 PM
Actually, no matter how hard I try, I can't get out of the shower on time.

I LOVE MY SHOWERS DAMMIT.

This is me when it's less than 60 70 80 degrees outside. Standing under a seriously hot shower is definitely one of the top 5 best feelings in the world. Unfortunately, completely steaming up the bathroom by cranking the water temperature up to the max is probably not good for the walls or fixtures. Doesn't stop me from staying in until the hot water runs out. :3

Nitro Vordex
Sep 29, 2009, 10:30 PM
Hell yeah. I try playing music really loud and mentally noting how long each one approximately is.

Holy crap I spelled that right. ._.

Gunslinger-08
Sep 29, 2009, 10:51 PM
I'd like to retract my previous peeves.

I've only got two: Angry atheists and self-righteous Bible-throwers. I've seen some of the nastiest, most hateful battles between the two, and have never seen any good come of it.

hunterseifer
Sep 30, 2009, 04:45 AM
Fakes,snitches and liars.

Oh, and ppl who cheat online >_>

Tetsaru
Sep 30, 2009, 08:00 AM
I can't stand people who are overzealous about their religion either. Their beliefs are so baseless, and they always have to argue about how they think they're so much better than everyone else.

Look people - just because you think your imaginary friend is better doesn't give you the right to make prejudiced remarks. >_>

I was raised Christian, but it's because of shit like this that made me lean more agnostic. I believe in a God, and I try to live in a way that's good for me and doesn't harm others... and that's enough for me.

Volcompat321
Sep 30, 2009, 08:21 AM
I also HATE people that preach, and call me a bad person for not believing.

[SPOILER-BOX]I have this friend....He literally knows NOTHING about his religion.
He's Christian, and I know more about the bible, stories, angels, demons, and all the nonsense people have faith in.

It also annoys me when you try to talk religion to some people (because it's brought up) and they feel they have to argue with you about not believing.

The reason I don't believe in God is because I have no faith.
I cannot bring myself to believe something is real with NO PROOF whatsoever, AT ALL, in the world that God exists.
Yea, I know that faith is not having to need proof, but that's why I don't believe.

I also hate(because it's a contradiction) people that believe in God believe dinosaurs existed, and there is such thing as evolution!
How can you believe in both?!
There's proof dinosaurs existed, where's the proof your god does?
Also, since they believe in God, it's a contradiction because the world is over 6.4 billion years old, while religions say it's only (about) 6,000, if I remember right?
[/SPOILER-BOX]
I just hate when people feel the need they have to persuade you if you're a non-believer.
I've educated myself enough to know why I don't have a religion, cant that be enough for them?
I'm not saying religion is a bad thing, but leave me alone about it, and I'll leave you alone about it.
I always bother my friend about religion because he has never given me an answer why he does believe, and because of the fact he knows nothing about it makes me laugh.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 30, 2009, 09:22 AM
I think that it's entirely possible the Christian's God could have made dinosaurs, and in turn evolution. That doesn't mean I believe in God, however, so don't jump to conclusions. I still don't believe that God just clapped his hands and humans appeared(though due to the over embellishment of man, people believe it anyway.).

One of my friends is actually religious, and I like talking with him, having discussions and such, because he actually knows what he's talking about. I've read (most) of the Bible myself, just because it's good to know the other side when you're discussing something. He's also great, because he doesn't go pushing religion in my face every time we talk about it. I wish people were respectful about their own religions, instead of trying to push their faith on others.

I think a person should find their own faith. Being led to a faith is fine, but threatening them with "eternal damnation" isn't really giving them much of a choice. Why can't we live like the Normans and Vikings, valuing our lives more instead of the afterlife?

Volcompat321
Sep 30, 2009, 09:45 AM
I agree, it's great to learn something before you go knocking it. Which is what I did.
I'd love someone to talk to about religion that doesn't try to push it down your throat.
The friend I mentioned just gets pissed off when I ask, "why?" and other questions...questioning his faith.
Which is why I hate that he's so religious, and doesn't know one thing about his religion.

I also agree with the Vikings thing. Value what you have, lead a great life, doing what you want, and when the time comes to face judgment, deal with it then.

Outrider
Sep 30, 2009, 11:37 AM
I agree, it's great to learn something before you go knocking it. Which is what I did.
I'd love someone to talk to about religion that doesn't try to push it down your throat.
The friend I mentioned just gets pissed off when I ask, "why?" and other questions...questioning his faith.

Does he antagonize you at all? I don't really feel like that's the best thing to do to a friend - going out of your way to question their faith. If he's not going out of his way to harass you ("God good, science bad", etc.), I figure you can just let him be, y'know?

Gunslinger-08
Sep 30, 2009, 12:28 PM
I also HATE people that preach, and call me a bad person for not believing.

[SPOILER-BOX]I have this friend....He literally knows NOTHING about his religion.
He's Christian, and I know more about the bible, stories, angels, demons, and all the nonsense people have faith in.

It also annoys me when you try to talk religion to some people (because it's brought up) and they feel they have to argue with you about not believing.

The reason I don't believe in God is because I have no faith.
I cannot bring myself to believe something is real with NO PROOF whatsoever, AT ALL, in the world that God exists.
Yea, I know that faith is not having to need proof, but that's why I don't believe.

I also hate(because it's a contradiction) people that believe in God believe dinosaurs existed, and there is such thing as evolution!
How can you believe in both?!
There's proof dinosaurs existed, where's the proof your god does?
Also, since they believe in God, it's a contradiction because the world is over 6.4 billion years old, while religions say it's only (about) 6,000, if I remember right?
[/SPOILER-BOX]
I just hate when people feel the need they have to persuade you if you're a non-believer.
I've educated myself enough to know why I don't have a religion, cant that be enough for them?
I'm not saying religion is a bad thing, but leave me alone about it, and I'll leave you alone about it.
I always bother my friend about religion because he has never given me an answer why he does believe, and because of the fact he knows nothing about it makes me laugh.

Christianity and evolution incompatible? I think not: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_evolution

You can strike down Christianity that's based on a literal interpretation of Genesis, but keep in mind that the Bible was written to be readable for all, and that it was written in a time where science was a poorly-developed, fledgling movement. Saying the Earth was created in 6 days is a lot easier for peasants to grasp than to say it was billions of years old.

If you were to look elsewhere in Biblical texts, you'd see that God's perceptions of time are pretty ambiguous, unless it's in reference to a promise that some specific event will take place.

Think of it this way, and humor my premise. God's talking to the guy who's got his quill and about a mile of parchment, ready to write Genesis. This guy's a scholar, and knows that civilization has only been around for yea so many thousands of years. So God starts off by saying "In the first [some number] billions of your Earth years, I formed the basic form of the Earth." The scholar looks at him funny, since the concept of a billion was an incredibly rare, if not a nonexistant thing. There weren't billions of anything back then, there probably weren't many millions of anything. (By anything I mean stuff that humans could know about and quantify). To make it easier for the scholar to write, God decides to say "I made the Earth on day one, and finished it in six." This is much easier for the scholar to wrap his mind around, and is a much easier way to share it with people who were uneducated.

If you do look at the sequence of creation in Genesis, you see it follows this order:
1- raw formation of Earth
2 - distinction between dry land and bodies of water (simple unicellular and multicellular life could have show up here)
3 - plants show up (photosynthetic organisms)
4 - fish and birds show up (non-photosynthetic organisms)
5 - mamals show up
6 - man shows up

Just some food for thought, even at the risk of derailing the thread.

Gibdozer
Sep 30, 2009, 01:59 PM
Agreed Gunslinger, It has always seemed strange to me though that people who claim to be religious are often quite ignorant of chemistry, physics, and astronomy.

If God exists and created the entire universe, then atoms, gravity, and dna are some of the tools it used! In fact science as a whole would be metaphorically the toolbox of God.

It seems to me that believers should be among the most voracious consumers of scientific knowledge. True faith should dictate that the inevitable findings of science will be the unequivocal proof of Gods existence. Studying the works of God would then simply be a way to better understand the prime creator of the universe.

Faith is not measured by the adherence to the teachings of a man or men, it cannot be grasped by reading books, following rituals, or obeying rules. Teachings change, new books are written, and rituals and rules are based on social norms. Faith is the same thing today as it has always been and will always be.

Faith is the ability to stare piercingly into the void and be unafraid.

Zimbabwe
Sep 30, 2009, 03:51 PM
PSOW Atheists vs PSOW Christians.

Gunslinger-08
Sep 30, 2009, 04:08 PM

I'm not at all interested in that shitstorm.

Methinks we should all just get together and play PSO or PSU instead.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 30, 2009, 05:15 PM
play PSO or PSU instead.
Someone say shitstorm? :wacko:

Kent
Sep 30, 2009, 05:27 PM
Personally, I'd be offended to be grouped into either one of those, simply because neither is an even-handed approach to the core question.

I don't really have a problem with people having their own beliefs as long as they let me have mine - and that's the way it should be. I also think that actively trying to convert someone to your religion should be considered no less than a felony, but that's a whole different story.

People should believe whatever works for them - as long as they realize that any and all beliefs on the subject are inherently flawed on an existential basis, including their own, then there's no real reason people should have problems with the beliefs of others.

Suddenly, world peace happens.

Volcompat321
Sep 30, 2009, 08:28 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]Christianity and evolution incompatible? I think not: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_evolution

You can strike down Christianity that's based on a literal interpretation of Genesis, but keep in mind that the Bible was written to be readable for all, and that it was written in a time where science was a poorly-developed, fledgling movement. Saying the Earth was created in 6 days is a lot easier for peasants to grasp than to say it was billions of years old.

If you were to look elsewhere in Biblical texts, you'd see that God's perceptions of time are pretty ambiguous, unless it's in reference to a promise that some specific event will take place.

Think of it this way, and humor my premise. God's talking to the guy who's got his quill and about a mile of parchment, ready to write Genesis. This guy's a scholar, and knows that civilization has only been around for yea so many thousands of years. So God starts off by saying "In the first [some number] billions of your Earth years, I formed the basic form of the Earth." The scholar looks at him funny, since the concept of a billion was an incredibly rare, if not a nonexistant thing. There weren't billions of anything back then, there probably weren't many millions of anything. (By anything I mean stuff that humans could know about and quantify). To make it easier for the scholar to write, God decides to say "I made the Earth on day one, and finished it in six." This is much easier for the scholar to wrap his mind around, and is a much easier way to share it with people who were uneducated.

If you do look at the sequence of creation in Genesis, you see it follows this order:
1- raw formation of Earth
2 - distinction between dry land and bodies of water (simple unicellular and multicellular life could have show up here)
3 - plants show up (photosynthetic organisms)
4 - fish and birds show up (non-photosynthetic organisms)
5 - mamals show up
6 - man shows up

Just some food for thought, even at the risk of derailing the thread.[/SPOILER-BOX]
Even though this was a wall o text, I actually read it all.

To be honest, I think the people of the bible just made stuff up as they were proven wrong.
That sounds very ignorant on my part, but think about it.
The site you linked just gave a general reason, or "excuse" on how things came to be.
No specifics, no evolutionary details, just "because".
Though like I said, I'm open for discussion, and I love
learning new things everyday. :D

I also think that actively trying to convert someone to your religion should be considered no less than a felony, but that's a whole different story.

Crusaders are/were terrorists.
But it's okay, it's for religion.

(I'm just being a dick here(mostly just kidding), cause technically, they would be terrorists. Using fear to get what they want. War=fear IMO.)

Gibdozer
Sep 30, 2009, 08:29 PM
Kudos on your enlightened viewpoint Kent.

As for atheists arguing with believers, most of them are impostors playing devils advocate for there own enjoyment.

True atheists and agnostics see little point in wasting time discussing things that don't exist. They are generally quite about their views on the subject, unless someone tries to convert them.

I watched a movie years ago called "Down the Rabbit Hole"(about quantum physics) a physicist in it said, "asking a human being to explain God is like asking a fish to describe the ocean it lives in" I think that sums it up nicely.

Gunslinger-08
Sep 30, 2009, 09:40 PM
Even though this was a wall o text, I actually read it all.

To be honest, I think the people of the bible just made stuff up as they were proven wrong.
That sounds very ignorant on my part, but think about it.
The site you linked just gave a general reason, or "excuse" on how things came to be.
No specifics, no evolutionary details, just "because".
Though like I said, I'm open for discussion, and I love
learning new things everyday. :D

Crusaders are/were terrorists.
But it's okay, it's for religion.

(I'm just being a dick here(mostly just kidding), cause technically, they would be terrorists. Using fear to get what they want. War=fear IMO.)

The point of that wikipedia article was to provide a clear and simple basis of the concept, not a comprehensive argument as to why you should or shouldn't believe it. I'm not here to convert anyone, which would be a waste of time anyway, since the internet is typically populated by people with strong, conflicting opinions.

I guess the point of all of that was simply to state that there's a lot more to Christian beliefs than the typical troll acknowledges as they target Christianity as a whole. I'd be happy to have a discussion on it some time, but I'd rather do it when I'm not tired, and in a calm mood, which I'm not at the moment.

And yes, the Crusaders were a brand of terrorists. However, let's keep in mind that they were Catholics. :wacko:

Sinue_v2
Sep 30, 2009, 09:49 PM
I watched a movie years ago called "Down the Rabbit Hole"(about quantum physics) a physicist in it said, "asking a human being to explain God is like asking a fish to describe the ocean it lives in" I think that sums it up nicely.

That movie was actually funded and produced by a religious group. It mixes science with pseudoscience in an attempt to obfuscate and misdirect the audience.

David Albert, a philosopher of physics at Columbia University, is outraged at the final product. He says that he spent four hours patiently explaining to the filmmakers why quantum mechanics has nothing to do with consciousness or spirituality, only to see his statements edited and cut to the point where it appears as though he and the spirit warrior are speaking with one voice.

Popular Science Article (http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2004-10/cult-science)

The human mind can explain god, even if we cannot conceptualize such a being. Think of it like this. You can fully conceptualize the length of a foot, or a meter, in your mind. You can even conceptualize a mile. Yet, try to conceptualize the distance between the Earth and Saturn. A distance so far that it takes light over an hour and ten minutes to reach after it passes Earth. (give or take depending on apogee or perigee of it's orbit) But yet, we can send probes there with virtual pinpoint accuracy.

The problem isn't that god is beyond our comprehension, but that god apparently has no evidence of it's existence and is uninterested in providing such evidence.

If God exists and created the entire universe, then atoms, gravity, and dna are some of the tools it used! In fact science as a whole would be metaphorically the toolbox of God. It seems to me that believers should be among the most voracious consumers of scientific knowledge. True faith should dictate that the inevitable findings of science will be the unequivocal proof of Gods existence. Studying the works of God would then simply be a way to better understand the prime creator of the universe.

Which, by the way, Have you heard the good news? (http://www.thomaspaine.org/Archives/AOR1.html#1) (Age of Reason) :D

It is only in the CREATION that all our ideas and conceptions of a word of God can unite. The Creation speaketh an universal language, independently of human speech or human language, multiplied and various as they be. It is an ever existing original, which every man can read. It cannot be forged; it cannot be counterfeited; it cannot be lost; it cannot be altered; it cannot be suppressed. It does not depend upon the will of man whether it shall be published or not; it publishes itself from one end of the earth to the other. It preaches to all nations and to all worlds; and this word of God reveals to man all that is necessary for man to know of God.

Volcompat321
Sep 30, 2009, 10:47 PM
The point of that wikipedia article was to provide a clear and simple basis of the concept, not a comprehensive argument as to why you should or shouldn't believe it. I'm not here to convert anyone, which would be a waste of time anyway, since the internet is typically populated by people with strong, conflicting opinions.

I guess the point of all of that was simply to state that there's a lot more to Christian beliefs than the typical troll acknowledges as they target Christianity as a whole. I'd be happy to have a discussion on it some time, but I'd rather do it when I'm not tired, and in a calm mood, which I'm not at the moment.

And yes, the Crusaders were a brand of terrorists. However, let's keep in mind that they were Catholics. :wacko:

I wasn't trolling Christianity, or any other religion.
I just mentioned it because of my RL friend and his views.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 1, 2009, 12:00 AM
At least one good thing came out of this thread.

A Sinue post.

Gunslinger-08
Oct 1, 2009, 03:34 AM
I wasn't trolling Christianity, or any other religion.
I just mentioned it because of my RL friend and his views.

Sorry if what I said came out as such an accusation. I simply was trying to refer to the things that generally get brought up in such... debates. Generalizing, if you will.

Gibdozer
Oct 1, 2009, 03:23 PM
That movie was actually funded and produced by a religious group. It mixes science with pseudoscience in an attempt to obfuscate and misdirect the audience.

Popular Science Article (http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2004-10/cult-science)

The human mind can explain god, even if we cannot conceptualize such a being. Think of it like this. You can fully conceptualize the length of a foot, or a meter, in your mind. You can even conceptualize a mile. Yet, try to conceptualize the distance between the Earth and Saturn. A distance so far that it takes light over an hour and ten minutes to reach after it passes Earth. (give or take depending on apogee or perigee of it's orbit) But yet, we can send probes there with virtual pinpoint accuracy.

The problem isn't that god is beyond our comprehension, but that god apparently has no evidence of it's existence and is uninterested in providing such evidence.

Which, by the way, Have you heard the good news? (http://www.thomaspaine.org/Archives/AOR1.html#1) (Age of Reason) :D

Okay, it wasn't a plug for the movie, I just really liked the quote and was giving due credit to it's source.

No the human mind cannot explain God, to explain means to make known in detail, since as you say we have no evidence to support Gods existence, how can it be rendered understandable? Maybe evidence has been provided and we're just looking in the wrong place. Things do exist in this universe beyond our perceptual abilities, until they don't (Hawking radiation comes to mind as a recent example of the hiding in plain sight phenomenon).

Personally I think its comparatively easier to form a concept of vast distance than attempt to explain God(which is impossible without facts). For instance the concept of solar distance can be easily understood by scaling down large objects. If the earth is a globe and the moon is a baseball Saturn is a football field away(not accurate measurements but you get the idea). Unfortunately bibles don't provide this jumping off point for conceptualizing God because they are not working from measurable facts.

Currently we can neither explain nor adequately conceptualize God. Understanding religion is not understanding God, as they are only loosely related(like the relationship of the vendor to the concert). This fact is what makes the search for scientific understanding imperative. It is our basic nature to desire knowledge, but it seems equally compulsory to believe in God/Gods. Eventually science will be forced to reconcile with God, and that will be the end of religion.

P.S. thanks for the link

Kent
Oct 1, 2009, 05:52 PM
No the human mind cannot explain God, to explain means to make known in detail, since as you say we have no evidence to support Gods existence, how can it be rendered understandable?
The same way we can explain how lightsabers and hyperdrives work.

Gibdozer
Oct 1, 2009, 08:13 PM
The same way we can explain how lightsabers and hyperdrives work.

Space travel, cloning, and communicators all started out as science fiction, but today they are science facts. Never underestimate the ability of science and human ingenuity to prove the impossible!

Nitro Vordex
Oct 1, 2009, 08:55 PM
We have lightsabers?

Volcompat321
Oct 1, 2009, 09:19 PM
You didn't get the memo?

Delete
Oct 2, 2009, 01:59 AM
I hate how finding jobs can be near impossible in some areas. I got fired a while back and it seems no one is hiring at all.

People on Xbox Live who talk so much shit.

People on Live who are playing a team based game and are doing any of the following:

1.Teabagging---------Grow the hell up
2. Not there-----------Then don't go in the match Retard
3.No mic----------------This is annoying sometimes like in Halo 3 MLG
4.Lag Switching-------This happened to me recently in Halo/Gears
5.Other-----------------People killing you to pick up your weapon just to get an achievement, quitting out early and leaving your team before a game even starts ( if you lag out, that's okay), and there are probably more as well. I will add some later.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 3, 2009, 10:15 AM
That's why I play Rock Band, because for the most part they're occupied with whatever instrument they're playing, except for one of us to say, "Use overdrive", or "Help".

It's really fun to piss off loud/annoying kids in XBox Live though.