PDA

View Full Version : whats the trap on the ceiling at the end of innocent girl do?

garjian
Jun 15, 2009, 02:48 PM
someones probably noticed this, told their friends, and with a 30 minute gap between each, each posted a thread on the matter... BUT...

theres a trap on the ceiling with the bafals... whats that for? can you shoot it with a rifle? i only had a handgun at the time...

goldbrease
Jun 15, 2009, 03:02 PM
a trap on the ceiling?! O.o
Ive been trying to keep alive between fire ramming sword swinging monsters and laser turrets that deal half your hp a hit.

stinkyfish97
Jun 15, 2009, 03:20 PM
Im telling you this mission was made for PT. The enemies have half health and I still have traps left over. I just let the bafals charge me lay a couple traps and finish it off with the shottie. This mission is a breeze.

garjian
Jun 15, 2009, 03:22 PM
Im telling you this mission was made for PT. The enemies have half health and I still have traps left over. I just let the bafals charge me lay a couple traps and finish it off with the shottie. This mission is a breeze.

and the trap on the ceiling?

Icecold
Jun 15, 2009, 03:30 PM
I've never noticed it. Hmm, maybe I'll go shoot at it with my rifle...

*update* I just shot at it in between bragga spawns, and it didn't do anything. I proceeded to shoot it 5 more times and nothing happened. Maybe it does nothing or maybe you need to shoot it more than that or while there are bragga spawns around... >.> It was not there to shoot at after the clear screen.

*update* Shot at it again, and it seemed to blow up after several shots (didn't count). Then I looked up again and it was there again. Then it was gone when the boxes holding the badges showed up. In other words.... it's nothing. Or maybe it is a pinata stuffed with 4 boxes that bursts upon beating the mission.

goldbrease
Jun 15, 2009, 11:25 PM
maybe it is a pinata stuffed with 4 boxes that bursts upon beating the mission.

why do i feel like sega would literally do this? >.>