PDA

View Full Version : no STD rewards?

lt_lucifer
Jun 15, 2009, 07:18 PM
well i logged in today after the update for the shread the darkness rewards and there was nothing in my common box. my friend said this was a common occurance right now, but was unable to tell me how to send in a help or support ticket. if anyone out there knows how to resolve this issue, it would be of great help.

Ethateral
Jun 15, 2009, 07:23 PM
well i logged in today after the update for the shread the darkness rewards and there was nothing in my common box. my friend said this was a common occurance right now, but was unable to tell me how to send in a help or support ticket. if anyone out there knows how to resolve this issue, it would be of great help.

Did you even run the Magashi Plan? If you didn't... Then you won't get the rewards. If you did, then empty your common box and relog. As for the full rewards, we only got some. It was split. We'll get the rest in the next update.

sovalou
Jun 15, 2009, 07:24 PM
http://help.sega.com/

ErtaiClou
Jun 15, 2009, 07:40 PM
The only thing you get for running Magashi Plan is Preta darkness, that doesn't explain the rest. And obviously common box was empty.

Ethateral
Jun 15, 2009, 07:52 PM
The only thing you get for running Magashi Plan is Preta darkness, that doesn't explain the rest. And obviously common box was empty.

SONIC Disks as well with the G. Colony Collectible.

Macras
Jun 15, 2009, 07:59 PM
All players who have accepted "The Magashi Plan" mission and can skip the first event conversation are eligible to receive in-game items. basically meaning, no magashi plan, no items.

also of some note that may also be considered....

# In the event that the following prohibited activities are observed, Sega may take steps against the offending Participant such as rescinding awards and/or participation rights in the Event. Moreover, if prohibited activities are observed after a prize has been awarded, Sega may rescind the award and/or strip awarded Items.

1. Activities that violate the Rules.
2. Making disparaging remarks about Sega or Participants in the Event, or taking action to obstruct normal operation of services
3. Disseminating in-game strategy information that relies on exploits.
4. Creating or disseminating fraudulent data.
5. Using indecent, discriminatory, violent or obscene expressions in a "character name," "party name" or similar usage.

ErtaiClou
Jun 15, 2009, 08:00 PM
SONIC Disks as well with the G. Colony Collectible.

Really? I could've swore it was the other way around on the threads here Friday when people were complaining about this problem. O well.

So what about the other half of the rewards, would he be exempt?

Ethateral
Jun 15, 2009, 08:13 PM
Really? I could've swore it was the other way around on the threads here Friday when people were complaining about this problem. O well.

So what about the other half of the rewards, would he be exempt?

I don't think it would, since those would be a whole server wide thing. It was for in-game items.