PDA

View Full Version : Whats with this Wedding thing going on?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 15, 2009, 07:30 PM
Unless I've been too busy with [Prototype] and InFAMOUS too notice but I've been wondering what the deal is with all this wedding BS. Is it some kinda "Summer of Love" event that Segac is pulling out of they're ass or is it just something stupid? All I know is that a few people have used this to profess they're love to others. And quite frankly its making me sick.

Ethateral
Jun 15, 2009, 07:33 PM
It's one of the seasonal lobbies every year. <3

Omocha
Jun 15, 2009, 07:56 PM
Your post makes me believe that you do not have a significant other.

It's cute, and I like it. <3

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 15, 2009, 08:17 PM
Your post makes me believe that you do not have a significant other.

It's cute, and I like it. <3

No significant other at all. I blame my ex-fiancee for giving me a "wonderful" experience in relationships. To get back on topic do we get anything for this event? Does my PM get her fair share in cake or does she have to do the "Electric Slide" with a buncha drunk morons to get it??

BlueMan
Jun 16, 2009, 07:03 PM
It's just a seasonal lobby as Ethateral stated, so nothing special. As far as the cake goes, your pm definitely has to do the Electric Slide with the drunk morons

Yunfa
Jun 17, 2009, 04:22 AM
It's just a seasonal lobby as Ethateral stated, so nothing special. As far as the cake goes, your pm definitely has to do the Electric Slide with the drunk morons

HAAAZAAA!

Ethateral
Jun 17, 2009, 05:01 AM
If it makes you feel any better, OP, my bf and I had our PSU wedding last year. <3

Yunfa
Jun 17, 2009, 05:09 AM
If it makes you feel any better, OP, my bf and I had our PSU wedding last year. <3

With OP's attitude on the whole thing, he might just cringe after reading your post LOLOL

unicorn
Jun 17, 2009, 10:02 AM
People in love are annoying.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 17, 2009, 10:05 AM
With OP's attitude on the whole thing, he might just cringe after reading your post LOLOL

Not really. When I read the post I said "Oh thats cute." but not in a sarcastic way. Oh and super_luu, I'm with you on that. Keep that crap behind closed doors!

Ceresa
Jun 17, 2009, 10:16 AM
http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up1983.jpg

Cute stuff, stop hatin'

pikachief
Jun 17, 2009, 10:38 AM
My 2 friends got PSU married the other day! ^^ They're both 2 very happy gurlz :D lol XD

they didnt invite meh tho :(

and neither did ethateral.....

actually come to think of it no one invites me to any PSU-weddings :(

They must just think i'll eat all the caek ^^

Ethateral
Jun 17, 2009, 10:48 AM
My 2 friends got PSU married the other day! ^^ They're both 2 very happy gurlz :D lol XD

they didnt invite meh tho :(

and neither did ethateral.....

actually come to think of it no one invites me to any PSU-weddings :(

They must just think i'll eat all the caek ^^

That was before we knew you. We had our rent-a-priest though~

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 17, 2009, 10:55 AM
That was before we knew you. We had our rent-a-priest though~

Wait...people hire "priests" for these psuedo weddings? Hello "Preistess for hire"! And no Reimu doesn't do tentacles.

Ethateral
Jun 17, 2009, 11:04 AM
Wait...people hire "priests" for these psuedo weddings? Hello "Preistess for hire"! And no Reimu doesn't do tentacles.

Lol, it was our friend. He was a ghetto priest. >_>; We didn't even pay him. XD I think we took a video of it.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 17, 2009, 11:08 AM
But still I can put out my services for a paltry sum of money.

Keiko_Seisha
Jun 17, 2009, 11:45 AM
It's because it's June. June is named after Juno (Hera), the Goddess of Marriage in Roman mythos. And some couples consider it good luck to get married in June, so it's popular for it.

So, it's just an old belief.

Mimo
Jun 17, 2009, 04:27 PM
June brides! Never heard of it!? n.n
I actually went to four seperate PSU weddings, funny because this one guy got a divorce the next day and remarried. Oh! Oh! Me and a close friend had crashed both of that guys weddings tehehe c: It was kinda lame but funny. ^^; I was also the priestess for one other wedding. XD

biggabertha
Jun 17, 2009, 04:58 PM
Weddings are cool until the hungry guests start demanding food...

._.

I wanna be a wedding guest...

Ruru
Jun 17, 2009, 05:02 PM
Weddings are cool until the hungry guests start demanding food...

._.

I wanna be a wedding guest...

in that case you will never be invited to my wedding D: wouldnt be any food left for anyone else!

garjian
Jun 17, 2009, 05:54 PM
i really like the music... i want it in all my rooms... including my actual house...

cApNhOwDy
Jun 17, 2009, 08:36 PM
ROFL @ folks who are annoyed and jealous of relationships, even of the virtual variety.

Dragwind
Jun 17, 2009, 08:50 PM
I used to despise PSO's wedding lobby music. PSU's however, I find to be pretty relaxing. I enjoy it.

RemiusTA
Jun 17, 2009, 08:53 PM
People in love are annoying.

Aint that the mother fucking truth

Alpha001
Jun 17, 2009, 09:19 PM
Aint that the mother fucking truth

i hate it too
the only thing i would probably like about it is the people that go around saying "this is psu not E harmony"

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 17, 2009, 10:16 PM
E-Harmony! What a crock of sh*t that is!

Anyways I'm puttin up my services. 10k a wedding. Its cheap, but hey I could be an a-hole and demand one million meseta.

But thats if you want me to hex the guy while I'm reading off the wedding recital. I have no qualms with that. After all, misery loves company!

Unit D79
Jun 17, 2009, 10:24 PM
wonder what the total cost in food a psu wedding would be... how much are hotdogs again?

Alpha001
Jun 17, 2009, 10:26 PM
how much does it cost to take a breath of air?

Berserk Splitter
Jun 17, 2009, 10:49 PM
>_< where did segac come up with this stupid idea of a wedding lobby >_>

Alpha001
Jun 17, 2009, 10:52 PM
who knows?

RemiusTA
Jun 17, 2009, 11:59 PM

Dont know. Dont care.

The music is absolutely soothing. One of the best tracks in the game, in my opinion.

Fun fact, today i actually came to enjoy the metroline theme very much.

Keiko_Seisha
Jun 18, 2009, 12:35 AM

Someone doesn't read posts, it seems.

It's because it's June. June is named after Juno (Hera), the Goddess of Marriage in Roman mythos. And some couples consider it good luck to get married in June, so it's popular for it.

So, it's just an old belief.

It's a pretty popular belief that's been around for a long while. And far as I know, the Japanese tend to take little superstitious beliefs like this pretty well. Thus, a wedding lobby.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jun 18, 2009, 09:22 PM
I wonder if they'll ever do a St.Patricks day theme or a Guy Falk's day. It would be pretty cool to get a Guy Falk costume.