PDA

View Full Version : Flowery Pursuit

Ranmo
Jun 15, 2009, 09:21 PM
Is this a pretty good spot to get a igg crown? Me and 2 friend are currently hunting after running Dancing Birds like a jillion times xD. Any recomendations?

ashley50
Jun 15, 2009, 09:26 PM
Isn't your thread title the answer?

Ranmo
Jun 15, 2009, 09:27 PM
No but I mean which is probably easier to get an igg spawn. Sorry for the inconvience

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 15, 2009, 09:27 PM
I hear that its the best spot and even on s2 the run can be done in under nine minutes.

ashley50
Jun 15, 2009, 09:30 PM
well sakura warpath/flowery pursuit is the best place.

It gives you results unlike Dancing birds...

Ranmo
Jun 15, 2009, 09:31 PM
Alrighty thank you very much ^^ and again sorry about not being so clear at first.

Turb0
Jun 15, 2009, 10:12 PM
Yeah it's pretty good. I helped my friend hunt for an hour last night and we saw 4 Iggs while running Cs. No crown, but still I was surprised how much we got the rare map.

gum_on_shoe
Jun 15, 2009, 11:00 PM
Well get ready for a hunt.

I got mine after 12 hours and 21 spwans...but you could always get one by pure luck lol

darthplagis
Jun 15, 2009, 11:25 PM
you do need 3/4 people to open the door to the igg/gugg spawn though

Ranmo
Jun 16, 2009, 12:44 AM
Yeah we looked for a while today. Ill probably tackle it again tomorow. Sunday we were doing Dancing Birds ALL day and got nothing, but that was our only chance due to there only being 2 of us that day. I have only seen a Igg once...and I play a lot of PSU >.>

FrozenGearNinja
Jun 16, 2009, 07:20 AM
So It seems thats FP is FTW
I have Actually tried hunting him on dancing birds like 104 times by myself and got nothing
but when my friends and I did Flowerly Pursuit we got him on like the third run (Perhaps we were lucky)

So i think its safe to say that you will have a greather chance on finding Mr.Igg on FP

And Hey its not even worth hunting for on Dancing Birds Anyway because by the time you actually find an Igg there is still a chance the Crown won't drop.

By the way the Guardians Formal drops a couple of mil everyday.
Have Pactince people.

Happy Hunting (^_^)=b

VertigoZero
Jun 17, 2009, 08:17 AM
yeah Dancing Birds sux for tryin to get the rare map. done it almost everyday since StD ended and nothing but did Flowery Pursuit and got it almost every 5 to 10 tries to get the rare map.
only seen igg crown drop once of course it goes to the ones helping me. -.-

could use the help if your on 360 and want to. GT: Slayn82

roardova lengths
Jun 17, 2009, 02:41 PM
Good luck Midori... Dancing Birds is broken and this is the only place to get Igg Crown. Make sure you run them on S Ranks too, better drops and experience on top of actually getting that Igg Crown...

Ranmo
Jun 17, 2009, 02:43 PM
Yeah thanks. Gona try later on today. Just depends if any of my friends are on >.>

roardova lengths
Jun 17, 2009, 02:49 PM
It's totally better with friends, there are some strangers that expect you to do all the work and then come in when you say you have rare map. I think it's time to pull out my shanking tool...

Ranmo
Jun 17, 2009, 02:58 PM
lol. exactly. Then theres the randoms who quit just because you havnt gotten a rare spawn just from playing for like 20 minutes. Yeah because I DECIDE when it pops? lol

garjian
Jun 17, 2009, 05:56 PM
flowery pursuit c gives LOTS of iggs...

Ranmo
Jun 17, 2009, 06:03 PM
prob what im gona run while i lv my 42 cast. starting to enjoy playing him. Never used to be tht into gunner

roardova lengths
Jun 17, 2009, 06:27 PM
Gunner allows you to get past all missions though... I'm just saying from years of experience...

Ranmo
Jun 17, 2009, 06:31 PM
it was the only style i never really played. I friggin luv it now tho. it pwns and rocks socks! all of my other toons are 130ish and i plan to prob get this cast to 160 first.

roardova lengths
Jun 17, 2009, 06:40 PM
LOL, rock it out Midori!! I'm still rocking GT like I don't care cause all of the twin bullets are above 41 except for Twin Penetration which is 36 cause I finally decided to get it at the end of StD event... But it's all good, shotgun bullets are low but it's not like I'll be shotgunning anything with out a party in the first place. And I only work with Killer Shot for the rifles... Bows are ridiculous and I like the handguns...

What is your favorite quality about the gunners?

IITuleII
Jun 18, 2009, 06:03 PM
Well back in the day you never needed to try out gunner, you had the master gunner Kuhn at your side. In fact, I heard they named the master gunner class after him. Too bad he was seduced by sexy striking PAs causing his bullets to fall behind and then you killed him.

Also, you were clear, s/he just didn't take the time to read it carefully. Either that, or they thought they were being cute.

Ranmo
Jun 18, 2009, 06:05 PM
lol. Bro I didnt kill Kuhn. you did!

oh and i like just the overall feel to gunner. Idk...it just feels badass

VertigoZero
Jun 19, 2009, 12:59 PM
flowery pursuit c gives LOTS of iggs...

Can't say iv seen it drop on C. I did a poll and it was a tie the last I checked between C and S2 runs on getting an igg. I would have to say S2 just cuz its the only one iv ever seen it drop on. (Finally got one 2 days ago Thanks to Odessa Bowen on 360)

Ranmo
Jun 19, 2009, 02:15 PM
every time i try to hunt for a igg the only people i know who are on is Tule and I...the one time i did have people on we tried a few times on C. Managed to get igg spawn but no crown...

VertigoZero
Jun 19, 2009, 03:03 PM
A gunmaster with high lvl shotty bullets owns any mission and so does masterforce with hight lvl techs. I don't see a lot of people kill mobs as fast with the fighter classes. Odessa was owning flowery pursuit as a MF.

Saito S
Jun 19, 2009, 04:45 PM
Can't say iv seen it drop on C. I did a poll and it was a tie the last I checked between C and S2 runs on getting an igg. I would have to say S2 just cuz its the only one iv ever seen it drop on. (Finally got one 2 days ago Thanks to Odessa Bowen on 360)
Just wanted to chime in on this, for Midori or anyone else who's hunting Igg Crowns: they CAN drop on C. In fact, the difficulty ranking pretty much makes no difference, since no matter what, you will only get 1 Rappy Igg per run (higher difficulties mean more giant rappies in the switch room, but there will still only be ONE Igg if you have a rare map). And since the crown itself is a special drop, it will drop on any rank. Our runs two days ago produced 2 Igg Crowns over the course of several hours. There are four of us total, so we did more runs last night, and got squat. :-P So it's pretty much just luck, but ALL of our runs have been on C, including the runs that produced crowns.

So for C vs. S or S2, it really comes down to speed vs. getting decent exp. For us, we decided speed was more important (especially since we are using PSUpedia's spawn charts to determine weather or not we will see an Igg, and abandoning if we know we don't have a rare map). We can get exp. another time... we just wanna get this stupid process done with. Of course, if you can do S2 runs pretty fast, then you can get some decent exp while you hunt, but keep in mind that however fast you can do S2, you can (obviously) do C that much faster. I personally feel this is the best way to hunt this thing: take a group of people with whom you can joke around and have fun, and spam C runs looking for rare maps and abandoning as soon as you determine that you won't find an Igg (also, being on C will allow for more conversation if there's no voice chat involved, since the enemies pose no threat).

As you can see from my "location", our quest continues (need two more, then we will all have one...) That dumb bird better drop a crown tonight! :argh:

VertigoZero
Jun 21, 2009, 12:37 PM
They may drop on C but I don't think they drop as often on them. Never had any luck getting it on C, saw it twice on S2 within 2 days of hunting for about 5 hours each time. Ran for about a week and a half on Flowery Pursuit C and before that on Dancing Birds C and S after StD was over. Never saw iggs on DB but saw them on FP none droped igg crowns untill I started doing S2s.

How much luck are you having on Sakura Warpath?

Calsetes
Jun 21, 2009, 07:13 PM
Man, I've been running this stupid thing almost constantly since the set was released and I have YET to get my hands on one. If anyone's willing to assist in getting one, it'd be very much appreciated.

Mandigrrrr
Jun 21, 2009, 10:24 PM
i did dancing birds and even when i got the rare spawn i didnt get the igg. i did flowery persuit and after 3 iggs (probably around 20 missions) i got the igg crown, so id say flowery pursuit FTW!

sovalou
Jun 22, 2009, 12:44 AM
I can probably get about 5 iggs or so to spawn at flowery pursuit in about 1-2 hours my only problem is actually finding people to stand on a switch >_>

pikachief
Jun 22, 2009, 12:48 AM

almost everyone said S2 cuz of the amure tippies lol :)

after about 13 iggs on C i got an igg for my friend. also 3 of them were like 15 min apart XD