PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Returning Player - Years gone

DarkFusion
Jun 16, 2009, 02:50 AM
Well, I've been playing PS since the DC days Ver.1 and almost every version since(my last visit day was in 1999 even though my Join date was 2001). Anyways ^^ today I had a strong urge to start playing again so I ended up going to Ebay and get the PC version of Illuminus so I should have it in a couple of days.

Well I'm looking for people to play with when it comes in to show me the ropes again. I miss the game now and I'm really looking forward to it.

I do have one question though. Characters saved on the original Phantasy Star Universe PC transfer over to Illuminus or are they even saved server side for this long? even if it's not it's alright.

Glad to be back and hope to see you guys online

Libram
Jun 16, 2009, 03:04 AM
ST states they can delete any character information that's been abandoned for so long (forget the time frime), but to date I haven't heard one instance of anyone's characters being deleted. They don't even delete banned players, they just refuse access. You data will most likely still be there and waiting.

DarkFusion
Jun 16, 2009, 06:01 AM
ST states they can delete any character information that's been abandoned for so long (forget the time frime), but to date I haven't heard one instance of anyone's characters being deleted. They don't even delete banned players, they just refuse access. You data will most likely still be there and waiting.

Well that's good to know ^^ though I don't even remember what level I managed to get to on PSU or what characters I had lol. but at least I know I hopefully won't be starting out completely fresh

ChibiBecca
Jun 16, 2009, 10:21 AM
i'll be happy to go on some runs with you if you spot me online, my main's name is Becca-An. :3 i'll probably be running around parum for a while later.

Yunfa
Jun 17, 2009, 04:21 AM
If you haven't spend a good amount of time on the forums, the PS2/PC side has died down quiet a bit from the 4 full universes when the game first game out.

If you're coming from a MMORPG, don't expect PS2/PC PSU's community to be the same with their 1/2 star.

OR, if you have a x-box 360, grab PSU and I'll be a heal slave for you till you're lvl 100+ and give you 25mill to start.

roardova lengths
Jun 17, 2009, 02:36 PM
When you see Ms Bravery running around, make sure you stop me so I can set you up for excellency.

Tsavo
Jun 17, 2009, 07:27 PM
Drop me a line and I'll help you with some runs if you like. Like Yunfa said though PC/PS2 side is VERY quiet these days. I've been thinking of reactivating my 360 account since all my friends have left but all my characters over there are babies while I've got a couple of maxed characters/sweet gear over here PC side.

*sigh*

DarkFusion
Jun 17, 2009, 07:56 PM
Yea, I wanted to switch over and try the 360 version however $30 > $300+. Most advance console I have at the moment over than my PC is my DreamCast lol (and I can't find my PSO or V.2 disks =( ). With bills how they are and how little my income is at the moment, affording a 360 is outta the question for me for the time being. But I'm used to large and small communities with all the MMOs that I have gone through throughout the years. Just noticed I ordered it from the UK -.- so it's going to take 7-10 days to arrive

RemiusTA
Jun 17, 2009, 08:57 PM
If you haven't spend a good amount of time on the forums, the PS2/PC side has died down quiet a bit from the 4 full universes when the game first game out.

If you're coming from a MMORPG, don't expect PS2/PC PSU's community to be the same with their 1/2 star.

OR, if you have a x-box 360, grab PSU and I'll be a heal slave for you till you're lvl 100+ and give you 25mill to start.

how about you be a heal slave for me and give me 25mil to start

I literately started my subscription and finished making my first 360 character at like 11 this morning, as soon as i got my copy in the mail from Ebay lol