PDA

View Full Version : Expect the Unexpected

CrimsomWolf
Jun 16, 2009, 04:17 AM
But then, wouldn't it be the expected?

Similary, I think, therefore I am. - Because if our senses can be cheated, then maybe our entire world is a malicious illusion. But if we can doubt that, then we exist, because we think... But what if thoughts are being influenced? Or are pre-programmed? Do we still exsist or maybe we're illusion of existence???

Why is ash grey and not red? Why aren't we aquatic creatures? How do we know that we experience life in real time? Why when I type in chaos, I get this image: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn44/lucreciadusk777/Denizens/animebluegirl.jpg

And of course, why is aspirin small, round and white?

Solstis
Jun 16, 2009, 09:37 AM
Yes.

It might be. Ditto. Maybe. Spelled existence wrong, but those are both possibilities.

Ash can be red, I believe. Did you mean aquatic? We don't. Ani-nerds.

CrimsomWolf
Jun 16, 2009, 09:57 AM
Fixed.

Also, you forgot about aspirin.

Solstis
Jun 16, 2009, 10:54 AM
Fixed.

Also, you forgot about aspirin.

Oops.

:'<

Weeaboolits
Jun 16, 2009, 11:09 AM
Probably the same reason why "quotes" shows up in the top searches on Photobucket.

Also, if aspirin were big and square, it'd be very inconvenient.

TalHex
Jun 16, 2009, 11:13 AM
all of those are true, due to quantum physics

CrimsomWolf
Jun 16, 2009, 12:01 PM
Quantum physics, is like rotating coin that never stops and has no sides.

So, a never-stopping ball?

Which would make everything the same, really.

Also, if aspirin would be bigger, longer, black & stylish, it would be a caravan.

pikachief
Jun 16, 2009, 12:58 PM
I never expect anything.

Since nothing is expected there is no difference for me from the expected and the unexpected.

Since Unexpected is the expected, I expect the unexpected while still keeping it, The Unexpected :)

Outrider
Jun 16, 2009, 01:13 PM
Also, if aspirin would be bigger, longer, black & stylish, it would be a caravan.

That, uh... that sounds more like a marital aid.

CrimsomWolf
Jun 16, 2009, 01:21 PM
You and your Freudian fantasies... :disapprove: