PDA

View Full Version : Darkness Preta!

StuffBadK
Jun 16, 2009, 04:26 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm seriously p***ed off about the whole issue, of not being able to trade, drop or sell the Darkness Preta. I'm actually one of the few people who is currently using it, and I want it 10/10. So basically, if I screw the grinding up on it, theres absolutely NO way that I'm going to have a chance of another darkness preta?

I feel picky for saying this, but I just think it's not exactly fair, just 'coz it's not a favourable weapon.

Feel free to express what you wanna say to me. :)

Carma
Jun 16, 2009, 05:12 AM
The 10/10 duck can only be obtained by the chosen ones :D
*Kwak !* (Preta approves)

Oniyoru
Jun 16, 2009, 05:49 AM
Preta by itself sux, Dark Preta isnt much far, only GT n AF can use it n we cant EVEN sell...
I wonder what SEGA was thinking on giving it as 100M kill prize...

StuffBadK
Jun 16, 2009, 06:34 AM
True yeah. I wasn't too fussed but they could've done so much better for a prize that required so many kills.

I'm just irritated that I've got one chance of getting it 10/10, which is, quite frankly, even with the grinding bonus and 3* luck, VERY LOW.

redroses
Jun 16, 2009, 06:41 AM
I also think it is quite annyoing that Preta can't be sold, traded etc.
I really do not need and wanted to give it to my fiance who just started playing again and had no chance to get it. But I can't give it to him and I don't need, so troublesome. If they don't want it sold, it should at least be my choice if I want to trade it away to a friend or someone -__-

StuffBadK
Jun 16, 2009, 06:48 AM
I say we start some sort of riot lmao. It's actually bugging me so bad now.

Ezodagrom
Jun 16, 2009, 06:57 AM
Darkness Preta is really bad, only 1 shot (like C rank RCSM) and causes confusion...
A dark Graldike would be alot better. >.>;

stukasa
Jun 16, 2009, 10:23 AM
Why would you grind it in the first place? Range-MAGs are SE weapons and SE isn't affected by grinding, not to mention that if Preta/D grinds the same as the regular Preta it would still have horrible stats even at +10. You're much better off using something else if you actually care about damage. Preta/D is just a joke weapon and if you're the type of person who doesn't like broken weapons I would recommend not grinding it past 2 or 3.

StuffBadK
Jun 16, 2009, 06:56 PM
Well I don't particularly know why I want to use it so badly, I guess I enjoy standing out from other players.

Not to mention I have an over-obsessive friend, who, for a level 139 thinks he is the ruler of PSU and bosses me about what to do. So I can't help but wanna be different around his sometimes seriously annoying behaviour.

Oniyoru
Jun 16, 2009, 09:52 PM
U wanna know for the same (or quite same reason) I used Sange when I just got it =0
To say u have it XD
But 10/10 o.O man that'll be hard, I wouldnt try myself, just having I thin is already enough.

Darkness Preta is really bad, only 1 shot (like C rank RCSM) and causes confusion...
A dark Graldike would be alot better. >.>;
Funny I said the same to a 150 player when the server just got up after maint. XD
W8 its 1 shot? Not like the Preta V shot? pfff its worse than I thought

StuffBadK
Jun 20, 2009, 09:14 AM
Well fingers crossed for my 10/10 Darkness Preta huh o.0 ?

Oniyoru
Jun 20, 2009, 11:16 AM
If u be able to do it give us a screenshot =0

StuffBadK
Jun 20, 2009, 12:33 PM
Guarenteed, wish me uber luck.

Rasputin
Jun 20, 2009, 12:53 PM
You're complaining about not grinding a weapon in PSU to 10/10...

haha o wow

StuffBadK
Jun 20, 2009, 01:31 PM
You're complaining about not grinding a weapon in PSU to 10/10...

haha o wow
Right?

StuffBadK
Jun 25, 2009, 10:12 PM
Well I got drunk last night, hence my late hour of staying up (4:08am) and my recklessness of grinding my Darkness Preta from a 3/10 to a 7/10.

Well my friend convinced me to stop till the grinding bonus. So now I'm being seriously impatient. Here's a screenshot showing the 7/10, wish me luck on the 10/10 people :) .

Oniyoru
Jun 25, 2009, 10:21 PM
o.O suneva...lol
Ur kinda lucky eh? To not fail while u was drunk o.O
Try b4 grind bonus was like sure fail, but dam u went to 7/10 dam ya XD

Anyway...be sure too keep that until rewards...
Use only S+10 now WITH the grind bonus n 3* luck from rewards =0

Note: Take some time at Innocent Girl C, its a good place to farm Olpads to trade for grind S

-----------edited
Hey u could take screenshots of ur Darkness Preta n send here to pso-world databank =3
I think neither psupedia has pic of it yet

StuffBadK
Jul 3, 2009, 07:16 AM
Well I finally got it 10/10 :) .
Really pleased about this, especially after my major rant/moaning about if I had broken it.

Thanks to everyone who did wish me luck, I'm sure it helped me get this far =] !!

Nitro Vordex
Jul 3, 2009, 12:41 PM
Well since you can't trade it, enjoy a useless weapon.

Ryna
Jul 3, 2009, 03:01 PM
Since this matter has been successfully resolved, I'm going to lock this thread.