PDA

View Full Version : S A Cut above the rest...

Jay_O
Jun 16, 2009, 12:05 PM
Sorry for confusion folks! the upper section is what im selling, the lower section is what i would accept as trades for what I have! I repeat, below the hyphon line, I am not selling, But would accept at their value in meseta

The following weapons, armor, and units, are up for sale/trade

Weapons:
2/10 20% Dark Repca
10/10 42% Dark Tyrant Spadac
0/10 42% Dark Sanzu-Hiken
0/ 10 30% Dark Twin DB Swords (Highest % I've ever seen o.O)

Armor:
19% Light Gera-Senba

Units:
Orpa / Mind
Orpa / HP
Full Aura Set
Vijerina / Power
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will accept the following:
Meseta

Weapons:
6+/9 or 10 Guns
40% Dark or Ice FM weapons

Armor:
Light or Neutral Armas Line
Light or Neutral Yiel Line
Light or Neutral Serafi-Senba

Units:
Red Knight

Please post all offers, if it includes a Red / Knight I would be willling to pay meseta of my own in combination with one of these afore mentioned items. Private offers may be sent through PM. Thank you

bay sick
Jun 16, 2009, 04:06 PM
how much for:
Repca
vij power
orpa hp
armas
yiel

and what types of guns do you have?

Jay_O
Jun 16, 2009, 09:58 PM
how much for:
Repca
vij power
orpa hp
armas
yiel

and what types of guns do you have?

uhhhhh, not quite sure ma man. what happened is ur lookin at two seperate sections, the lower section is what i would accept for the upper sections. so im selling just the repca and power. but the repca and power, together, id sell for 90. seperate, repca 70, power 30.

Additionally, for any who read this. Earlier today I was spamming crud about hacking and stealing and all sorts of garb that i didn't want to get into, I just happen to have the worst temper, ever.

Sincere apology to any who had to read about it, especially the few that I responded to. If it means my bannishment from these forums so be it, it is deserving of my action. Once again, I repeat my apology. - Jay