PDA

View Full Version : 42 The Haunted Train of San Diego :o

pikachief
Jun 16, 2009, 01:14 PM
Yesterday I went to San Diego kinda as a school field trip or w/e. Pretty much just a large group takes a train to San Diego, then we go off and do our own thing they we go back as a group.

So we get there we haz fun, we go on a trolley tour and we ended up stopping in front of a place i've been to a while before giving me fond memeories and such, also helping me realize the meaning of a dream i had over a year ago bla bla bla...

we eat, i bought an accordion, we lose contact with 2 groups. We can't find them. Last we heard they were on the other side of town waiting for their dinner to come.

The train arrives, we start boarding. Still no word of everyone :/ We are the first to arrive in the train, no one was allowed before us. Yet still as we walked in we saw the 2 lost groups just sitting in there talking have a good time while everyone else is like wwwuuuuhhh???? @_@ lol

Anyways were on this train. I start singing "WE'RE ON A TRAIN WE'RE ON A TRAIN WE'RE ON A MOTHER________ TRAIN!!" Then the train stops....

People start walking around, talking wondering why we stopped for no reason.

Apparently the train had hit someone ahead.....

So we're sitting there people from other train cars are walking by some crazy looking hobo guy who talked like a rambling hobo lol was told to go back yet he kept walking back in and out for some reason lol :)

Then some guy with a blonde Buzz Cut and military looking clothes (reminded me of Guile with a haircut) Started walking across out car... for no reason cuz there was nothing over here lol so they told him he had to leave it was a private car, bla bla bla

They guy just starred at her for a long time and walked off >.> later on a friend comes back telling me that in the cafe he was fighting with 2 conductors and a woman and it sounded pretty bad so he came back up right away.

Its night time now we're inbetween 2 mountains so we cant see anything outside at all...

An announcement came up shortly after saying the cafe was now closed.

Everyone's talking amongst each other starting rumors of killers and deaths and scary stuffs and such and my aunt's phone rings with the Halloween theme as her ringtone and freaks everyone out -_- lol XD

A few min later it was re-opened i told mah friend "I like this train.... It's exciting!!" and of course right after i say that it starts back up, i go home, play my accordion and go to bed :)

yes yes not scary and w/e but taht was my day yesterday i have shared with the less-than-caring community of FKL ^^

Lance813
Jun 17, 2009, 10:04 AM
You play the Accordion?

Bot-Bot
Jun 17, 2009, 10:53 AM
Less return and more paragraph. Kthnx.

zwandude15
Jun 17, 2009, 12:52 PM
we eat, i bought an accordion...

loll.

Rasputin
Jun 17, 2009, 04:11 PM
lolSan Diego

Nitro Vordex
Jun 17, 2009, 05:04 PM
My eyes are bleeding.

pikachief
Jun 17, 2009, 05:49 PM
lol first time anyone's ever complained about my spacings :/ i've always been doing it.... lol (maybe u like walls-o-text moar? ^^ )

anyways, there was also an arrest on the train and stuffs :) and accordions are fun D: lol :P