PDA

View Full Version : Innocent Girl -- Newbie godsend

RemiusTA
Jun 17, 2009, 09:07 PM
Seriously. Epically if you're a Force or Ranger and dont even have to get hit.

So i just got my 360 copy of PSU today, right? I completely randomly decided to speak to the GRM chick the first time I waltzed into the GRM shop, just for fun, and noticed the Innocent Girl mission. (Would have NEVER found it otherwise.)

enemies like 20-30 levels over you, reduced HP = RETARDED experience gain. And it only continues to get better as the reduction wears off. I played it once on my Hunter and got killed in the second room at lv 4. Got my hunter to like level 11, logged off. Logged back in shortly after to create a force, around level 5 i tried my luck, and by simply not getting hit (Radiga / Diga spam ftw), i managed to get all the way to the end of the metro line room. All the while leveling like crazy. And on top of it all, the difficulty made it really fun.

I dont think ive ever pulled a character from lv 5 - 20 so quick. Its like an event mission all over again. Its like powerleveling yourself.

Anduril
Jun 17, 2009, 09:12 PM
I may actually take my Beast out of her slump with a few runs of this mission, plus it doesn't hurt that you get an extra unit with decent Hp regen. and END when you play it enough times, even on C.

neilp4453
Jun 18, 2009, 02:02 AM
It may be because the mission is so short...but the exp boost doesn't do much for me.

I leveled up once while I got my wings and fluge.

RemiusTA
Jun 18, 2009, 10:54 AM
Well, depends on your level i think. Im not sure if the exp ration for B / A rank are as high as, say a lv20 playing C rank.

NiceOnes
Jun 18, 2009, 03:24 PM
400% on C
300% on B
200% on A

So yes, the OP nailed it. NEWBIE GODSEND.

silverarrow
Jun 23, 2009, 07:16 PM
Here is a newb question how do you get to IG mission?

Zos
Jun 23, 2009, 07:26 PM
read the first post... or go to the grm shop receptionist :P

red1228
Jun 23, 2009, 07:55 PM
400% on C
300% on B
200% on A

So yes, the OP nailed it. NEWBIE GODSEND.

Not quite... According to PSUPEDIA, C gives 300% and B gives 250%. But regardless, its still a lot of easy/fast exp. :)