PDA

View Full Version : How long is innocent girl event?

RED_cast
Jun 19, 2009, 01:14 AM
Hello,

how long will the innocent girl event be here for?
I am having trouble beating it

thanks

stukasa
Jun 19, 2009, 01:53 AM
It will be here forever. :eek:

beatrixkiddo
Jun 19, 2009, 01:55 AM
Why do people think it's limited?

syouz
Jun 19, 2009, 02:29 AM
cuz 90% of the population of PSU are newbies

stukasa
Jun 19, 2009, 02:31 AM
Why do people think it's limited?
Probably because it has boosted EXP and 1/2 HP enemies just like the event missions always are. ^^;

beatrixkiddo
Jun 19, 2009, 02:32 AM
Probably because it has boosted EXP and 1/2 HP enemies just like the event missions always are. ^^;

Pretty sure we've never had an event with only one mission and no special lobby... :P

stukasa
Jun 19, 2009, 02:36 AM
Pretty sure we've never had an event with only one mission and no special lobby... :P
MAG was only one mission, wasn't it? (unless you count the item exchange thingy) And G.R.M. shop is sort of like a special lobby since we've never had a mission start from there before.

beatrixkiddo
Jun 19, 2009, 02:38 AM
MAG was only one mission, wasn't it? (unless you count the item exchange thingy) And G.R.M. shop is sort of like a special lobby since we've never had a mission start from there before.

MAG, Program DF, Gifts From Beyond.

IITuleII
Jun 19, 2009, 11:26 AM
If I recall correctly Fire Break had no special lobby. I mean it had the counter you had to visit for the frying pan, but no special lobby. Unless my mind is screwing with me again. Of course it did have multiply missions.

And MAG with only one level. Program PF was a boss you get through beating the regular mission and gifts was item exchange, but I guess if you want to be right that bad I'll give it to you.

ShackleZ
Jun 19, 2009, 12:57 PM
another question people have been asking online is:

will the badges stick around or be taken out like all the other ones or what not

Deragonite
Jun 19, 2009, 01:18 PM
I believe the only change to Innocent Girl in the distant future is the removal of the exp boost for A rank during the Supplemental Update.

RED_cast
Jun 19, 2009, 01:19 PM
LOL, thanks guys
it feels like an event mission, so i wasn't sure

Ranmo
Jun 19, 2009, 02:19 PM
Yeah they prob will take out the W badges. Maybe not though since the mission for trading badges has stuck around.

EspioKaos
Jun 19, 2009, 02:26 PM
another question people have been asking online is:

will the badges stick around or be taken out like all the other ones or what not
The badges are permanent drops. At least, they've stuck around in the JP version for about a year, so I don't see them going anywhere.

stinkyfish97
Jun 19, 2009, 02:57 PM
I think sega actually hit home with this mission I enjoy this mission very much, it gives people who like to solo a little bit of a challenge in some parts while still being easy enough for everyone to do.

In my personal opinion, I play PT, this mission is super easy as a PT.

VertigoZero
Jun 19, 2009, 03:29 PM
Didn't this mission have a sub-plot in the main story? Thought I read on psupedia that it was tied into the last story mission.

EspioKaos
Jun 19, 2009, 03:30 PM
Didn't this mission have a sub-plot in the main story? Thought I read on psupedia that it was tied into the last story mission.
It will be, yes.

beatrixkiddo
Jun 19, 2009, 06:32 PM
If I recall correctly Fire Break had no special lobby. I mean it had the counter you had to visit for the frying pan, but no special lobby. Unless my mind is screwing with me again. Of course it did have multiply missions.

And MAG with only one level. Program PF was a boss you get through beating the regular mission and gifts was item exchange, but I guess if you want to be right that bad I'll give it to you.

I don't want to be right, it just happens! :( Innocent Girl has no trade mission or boss mission, does it? Firebreak had no special lobby because the missions were on all three planets.

Gibdozer
Jun 20, 2009, 01:09 PM
Since you can still trade badges, it does have a trade mission.

beatrixkiddo
Jun 20, 2009, 03:44 PM
Since you can still trade badges, it does have a trade mission.

So when we get The Egg Thieves S2 (one of the rewards is 3 zonspheres), will that make The Egg Thieves an event mission?

IITuleII
Jun 20, 2009, 07:25 PM
None of us are claiming Innocent Girl is an event. (At least, Im not.) We are saying that because of boosted exp, long awaited items like Whittil Wings, and the odd location that it may appear to be one. Not to mention it has the standard "Lets make rare items like Shigga Pakuda drop like candy" thing going for it. Its understandable that it would be mistaken by some players.

I never claimed it did have a trade item mission, I was saying that not all events have multiply mission or special lobbies. I understand Firebreak took place on all the planets, that doesn't change the fact it didn't have a special lobby. I think you are losing grasp on what the disucssion is actually about.

Gibdozer
Jun 20, 2009, 11:45 PM
So when we get The Egg Thieves S2 (one of the rewards is 3 zonspheres), will that make The Egg Thieves an event mission?

I never said it was an event, you said that it didn't have a trade mission and I corrected you.

Arika
Jun 21, 2009, 12:29 AM
Innocent girl is not event mission, according to what ST want it to be. However, the conditions is very suitable to be one.

What is definition of "event mission"?
-a mission that SEGA want to call it as an event mission..

Is there a conditional definition?
-let's see...

---must have exp boost
no, because fire break doesn't have it.

---must have more than one mission to add.
no, because MAG+ is an event, but it doesn't add any mission at all, just one new rank.

---must have trading mission.
no, winter event have no trade mission.

---must not be permanent
no, MAG is permanent, just with little adjust later.

---must have some adjustment after the event period end, or removed from the list.
uhm... this seem to be the best condition here. However, still exception because innocent girl will have adjustment to remove exp boost later after a certain period also. together with vivienne new weapon, And that doesn't make innocent girl to be called an "event" still...

RemiusTA
Jun 21, 2009, 01:12 AM
/thread

thank you Arika.

darthplagis
Jun 21, 2009, 01:42 AM
also how many 'event' missions start with a plot line and the intro movie?

it is simply a 'bonus' story mission, that we probably shouldn't have got due to JP's initial requirements (read psp). however i am not complaining

NiceOnes
Jun 22, 2009, 11:56 AM
Someone mentioned that the 200% exp boost for A was going to be eventually removed..

No mention of the boost for C (400%) and B (300%) being removed. Can someone clarify if the boost will be removed for all ranks or just A?

I don't find this mission very difficult whatsoever... I can beat it with any of my characters including my level 142 Male newman acrotecher (12)...

EspioKaos
Jun 22, 2009, 12:15 PM
Someone mentioned that the 200% exp boost for A was going to be eventually removed..

No mention of the boost for C (400%) and B (300%) being removed. Can someone clarify if the boost will be removed for all ranks or just A?
Correct. When the supplemental update began being rolled out on the JP side, they adjusted the EXP boosts on difficulties A and B (C remained at 300%). For A, it was removed entirely, for B it was taken down to 200%.

roardova lengths
Jun 22, 2009, 12:41 PM
MAG, Program DF, Gifts From Beyond.

Program DF was a part of the mission, there for, it wasn't two missions...