PDA

View Full Version : GHGTV My room contest 2009 - Voting thread!

Lucente.
Jun 19, 2009, 01:09 PM
GHGTV Reqires your vote! The finalists have been chosen and its up to you the community to decide who is the winner of the grand prize! We have prepared a short video of the finalists rooms for you to vote on. Please use the poll to vote for your favourite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoxKF9gjSy0

Please keep comments to a minimum and thanks again for your votes everyone!

Yunfa
Jun 19, 2009, 10:24 PM
After watching the video, I noticed this contest was more for "uniqueness," rather than "class," or "style." D:<

- Have to say I was not very impressed with finalists #2's room. How in the world did that room made it into the finals, I'll never know. OH? I think I need to take the garbage out tonight.

*votes Dulk Falkis wedding*

pinkace
Jun 19, 2009, 10:58 PM
^

agreed. grimace has some pest problems, anela has a few creatures watching his treasure... but no one really has a room that has matching decorative pieces...

I voted for #3, even though the room was way too busy. all the furniture matched, even the flowers were the right colors.

Volcompat321
Jun 19, 2009, 11:58 PM
Grimace 100%

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jun 20, 2009, 12:07 AM
Anela. Boomas + Lucid Bel pannons for the win.

Shinko
Jun 20, 2009, 01:13 AM
well none of them really jump out and grab me.

However I did like Shadowfox009 so that where my vote goes.

Lucente.
Jun 20, 2009, 01:16 AM
I think I forgot to mention that the rooms are based upon the theme of a celebration. My mind has been fryed today from playing the Aion beta.

ArmedesInf.X9000
Jun 20, 2009, 01:43 AM
Well I Voted grimace all de way :) I must say....his room almost makes me wanna question phrase "My usual tastes"

landman
Jun 20, 2009, 05:07 AM
Hey Lucente I would really like to know the theme of the celebration before voting xD I find all of them boring but maybe I'm missing the point in them and their design. (for example that Fakis weeding, I didn't realize that, but yet maybe that was not the initial idea for it)

Ethateral
Jun 20, 2009, 08:46 AM
Hey Lucente I would really like to know the theme of the celebration before voting xD I find all of them boring but maybe I'm missing the point in them and their design. (for example that Fakis weeding, I didn't realize that, but yet maybe that was not the initial idea for it)

No, it was the idea. It's a Dulk Fakis wedding. :3 <3

Rust
Jun 20, 2009, 10:28 AM
Grimmace.
I dig the Pahra clubbing idea.

GH499
Jun 20, 2009, 10:51 AM
It is weird that no happy score room win into finalize ?

I think that is the only room theme that SEGA make for celebration!

Also, those Gothic room just don't match celebration place at all :s

pinkace
Jun 20, 2009, 10:56 AM
i didn't know it was a celebration thing.... dammit in that case I now understand grimace's theme... its a party not an infestation!!

Ethateral
Jun 20, 2009, 06:02 PM
Also, those Gothic room just don't match celebration place at all :s
Celebration doesn't have to be all bright and happy however, which, yes, it's associated with. For mine, Dulk Fakis isn't exactly a bright, shiny flowery creature. Supposed to be kinda dark to go with them. Meh. ;o