PDA

View Full Version : #1 Did you know...

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 20, 2009, 11:16 PM
...that all of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20?

-The Infamous, Non-lethal, Orange tipped gun.

Lance813
Jun 21, 2009, 02:12 AM
"Smoke pot" is the message behind it.

The Color Purple
Jun 21, 2009, 07:57 AM
are you guys saying i should smoke pot at 4:20?

TalHex
Jun 21, 2009, 08:29 AM
*facedesk*

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/Hikaruhatake/epic_fail2.jpg

Lance813
Jun 21, 2009, 11:55 AM
4:20 was created by some teens in California or some shit like that. They would go into a cemetary and smoke pot.... now its known by everyone... but you.

Vanzazikon
Jun 21, 2009, 11:57 AM
Well, there are more theories.

Lance813
Jun 21, 2009, 11:58 AM
Oh, and it has its own holiday(unofficial ofcourse)...

4/20..

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 21, 2009, 01:32 PM
Wow you guys...

Lance813
Jun 21, 2009, 03:01 PM
You asked and recieved results, are you satisfied?

CrimsomWolf
Jun 21, 2009, 03:15 PM
All clocks in my school show the same hour, conspiracy theory much?

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 21, 2009, 03:33 PM
Twas a simple yes or no question.

CrimsomWolf
Jun 21, 2009, 03:45 PM
Nothing is simple here.
Nothing

You shoot straight in front of you, and bullet suddenly hits you in the rear.

TalHex
Jun 21, 2009, 05:48 PM
All clocks in my school show the same hour, conspiracy theory much?

holy crap! your school has clocks that work? DO WANT!

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 21, 2009, 07:40 PM
Nothing is simple here.
Nothing

You shoot straight in front of you, and bullet suddenly hits you in the rear.

That isn't cool.

Vanzazikon
Jun 21, 2009, 07:48 PM
Twas a simple yes or no question.You're new, so your reaction is understandable.

CrimsomWolf
Jun 22, 2009, 09:41 AM
That isn't cool.

Like I care? This isn't summertime forum made for your enjoyment pal.

Outrider
Jun 22, 2009, 10:21 AM

I'm in the middle of testing at work, so I'll just say "something something, serious business, something something" and be on my way.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 10:38 AM

Yes it is.

TalHex
Jun 22, 2009, 10:47 AM
No, it isn't, It's for mine...

*summons tertiary weapon system from subspace* CHARGING!

FIRE! *blast the topic to fucking kingdom come*

can I get a mod to merge the two topics? no need for two different topics for the same thing

CrimsomWolf
Jun 22, 2009, 10:59 AM
Sucker is asking for it...
Seriously, pissing off so many people in your first week?
Bad move bro.

Play by rules and fit in - it's the universal rule, if you want to get along with others.
Don't step on our toes, and we won't fuck up your leg.

Can't get it? Then get the fuck out of our site.
Serious f#cking business is serious f#cking business.

@Talon: Did you PM-ed any active mods?

Airalean
Jun 22, 2009, 11:03 AM
can I get a mod to merge the two topics? no need for two different topics for the same thing

Seconded.
bad troll is baaad. Work on your skills bro.

TalHex
Jun 22, 2009, 11:04 AM
nah, they'll see it eventually

Airalean
Jun 22, 2009, 11:08 AM
But seriously, people like Orangewhateverthefuck, are the reason all the good members left FKL. Why people don't do shit with this god forsaken forum anymore. Why I only glance here when I'm desperate.
Don't get me wrong I do love fkl, but it's really going to hell.

tehe? :wacko:

CrimsomWolf
Jun 22, 2009, 11:08 AM
Seconded.
bad troll is baaad. Work on your skills bro.

Yup, yup, yup.

If you're going to troll do it right, or don't do at all.

Now, Mr Orange-Whatever-Whatever-Summertimekid-withridiclous-rings, door's over there, time for "GOOD DAY SIR!"

I can also relate to people ruining the forum, seeing as among people that left, many were either friends, or someone you could get along well.
It would be better if I had Skype, mic and that stuff etc. as I could keep in touch with rest (if not more often than here), but I don't, sadly.

RAAAAGGGEEEEE.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 11:11 AM
I wasn't trying to troll. ._.
I mean, why would you guys even see these post as trolling?

CrimsomWolf
Jun 22, 2009, 11:13 AM
You mean besides acting "cool-ish" (meaning maggoty), self-centered, high-and-mighty and like total dumb wit?

TalHex
Jun 22, 2009, 11:15 AM
it's not just your fault though... this forum is falling apart... we used to have forum activities to do together, games and tournaments... but so many people have left...

anyways, it can start with the cleaning up of this thread

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 11:18 AM
You mean besides acting "cool-ish" (meaning maggoty), self-centered, high-and-mighty and like total dumb wit?

lol "cool-ish"?
I swear, the people here are so uptight.
Getting mad over a topic like this in the FKL forums is just ridiculous.
Besides, I didn't even do anything wrong. You randomly started ranting through these forums. Is it because I'm new or something?

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 11:22 AM
Crimson, you seem like a really cool person. May I befriend you on the PSO-W forums?
I gotta build up me frends list. :|

Airalean
Jun 22, 2009, 11:22 AM
lol "cool-ish"?
I swear, the people here are so uptight.
Getting mad over a topic like this in the FKL forums is just ridiculous.
Besides, I didn't even do anything wrong. You randomly started ranting through these forums. Is it because I'm new or something?
Did nothing wrong? As far as I can tell, the first posts you made in FKL, were two stupid tidbits split into two topics. This may be a spam forum, but incase you didn't notice. There is a almost completely separate community down here. And we have ever right to rage over your maggoty little topics.

And we're not uptight, your really just a huge fucking mgt.

Lance813
Jun 22, 2009, 11:27 AM
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/Napdaddy813/banana.jpg

Like that?

CrimsomWolf
Jun 22, 2009, 11:28 AM
Crimson, you seem like a really cool person. May I befriend you on the PSO-W forums?
I gotta build up me frends list. :|

Ignorance is Strength, it would seem.

Which part of our explanation you don't understand?
Or should I put it into Newspeak for you? You know, less words and all, maybe then you will get it.

FKL is very specific community that rules itself by its own laws, as pointed out previously.

Only that now, thanks to ignorant people like you, more and more of our friends (those smarter than us at least) are getting the hell out, since you're maggoting and attempts of justifying of it just put people over the edge.

And not everyone wishes to be banned.

OrangeTippedGun
Did nothing wrong? As far as I can tell, the first posts you made in FKL, were two stupid tidbits split into two topics. This may be a spam forum, but incase you didn't notice. There is a almost completely separate community down here. And we have ever right to rage over your maggoty little topics.

And we're not uptight, your really just a huge fucking mgt.

Wow. I seriously don't know how to respond to that. :-(

CrimsomWolf
Don't.

Just shape up or go.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 11:30 AM
Well, if you didn't like what I wrote. I mean, you can just not read it? ._.

TalHex
Jun 22, 2009, 11:30 AM
that's not correct crimsom, FKL is for everybody, regardless of how they act. I wish to rephrase that as, "go or shape up"

Lance813
Jun 22, 2009, 11:31 AM
Also telling people they aren't welcome in Fresh Kills, or aren't worth the time to reply to, will also earn you a warning. The forums are for everyone, not just a single group or member, and they are no ones playgrounds. If you can't play together and by the rules, don't post.

:wacko:

CrimsomWolf
Jun 22, 2009, 11:34 AM
@Tal
Okay, done., have it you way.

But as far as I can see now, he's umm...beyond-the-line-of-no-return.

Also, don't like, don't see approach doesn't work.

You can't pretend that something doesn't exist, especially when it sets off you and your friends. Plus with that kind of attitude, Nazis would be ruling the world by now or something worse would happen even sooner.

Airalean
Jun 22, 2009, 11:35 AM
Well, if you didn't like what I wrote. I mean, you can just not read it? ._.

Could you just not make stupid posts.

I mean, look at this from OUR point of view. Us, regulars at FKL, which used to be a nice community until people like you ruined it. So we're sensitives to that. And you, just come in here. Make two completely useless topics, acting like this is YOUR playgroud. Yeah, we're gonna be a bit pissed.

I'm not saying get out. I'm saying shape up.
If you don't want to consider our wishes. Then maybe you SHOULD stay clear of FKL. I'll admit the way I first confronted you was poor on my part. But still.

CrimsomWolf
Jun 22, 2009, 11:37 AM
We're capable of compromise.

Now, are you?

Airalean
Jun 22, 2009, 11:44 AM
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/Napdaddy813/banana.jpg

Like that?

:disapprove:

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 11:45 AM
@Tal
Okay, done., have it you way.

But as far as I can see now, he's umm...beyond-the-line-of-no-return.

Also, don't like, don't see approach doesn't work.

You can't pretend that something doesn't exist, especially when it sets off you and your friends. Plus with that kind of attitude, Nazis would be ruling the world by now or something worse would happen even sooner.

Could you just not make stupid posts.

I mean, look at this from OUR point of view. Us, regulars at FKL, which used to be a nice community until people like you ruined it. So we're sensitives to that. And you, just come in here. Make two completely useless topics, acting like this is YOUR playgroud. Yeah, we're gonna be a bit pissed.

I'm not saying get out. I'm saying shape up.
If you don't want to consider our wishes. Then maybe you SHOULD stay clear of FKL. I'll admit the way I first confronted you was poor on my part. But still.

I'm sorry my threads offended you guys so much. I mean after all Crimson is right. Ignoring something as vile and sinister as my threads would be just as bad as ignoring something like the holocaust.
Was it because I made two threads that were very similar? How does my thread go beyond all the other threads in stupidity? Would it have been better if I posted in Off-Topic? o_o

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 11:45 AM
We're capable of compromise.

Now, are you?

Lol sure. You were so hostile from the start I thought you would never want a compromise.

Airalean
Jun 22, 2009, 11:46 AM
It would have been better if you didn't post it at all. It was more so just stupid than offending.

And your troll is showing. You might want to zip up.

TalHex
Jun 22, 2009, 11:48 AM
err... don't double post unless it can't be avoided. If you want to add something, but you have already posted, please edit.

Outrider
Jun 22, 2009, 11:50 AM
Okay, no.

It's time for you all to stop. He didn't do anything aside from not quite fitting in right away - which is understandable since he's new.

You guys went way over the line a few posts back and I think it's time you reel it in.

This isn't your community and you don't set your own rules. As Lance pointed out - anybody is welcome in FKL, whether they add to it or not. Obviously, I think that if you want to post here, you should learn how to fit in, but there's nothing you can do about someone who doesn't try to work their way up the social hierarchy.

And enough about "FKL used to be better." People have been saying that since I've been coming here in 2003. The time that you thought FKL was the best? Plenty of people were saying "FKL used to be better" then as well. Seriously get over it and stop acting like children.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 11:51 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165676

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165652

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165638

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165569

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165575

CrimsomWolf
Jun 22, 2009, 11:51 AM
Lol sure. You were so hostile from the start I thought you would never want a compromise.

You annoyed me and my friends with what we're sensitive about.

It's natural that first reaction is *KILL, MAIM, BURN*

But we're sensible enough to stop (at some point) to make a talk.

But it would appear that we've wasted energy typing 'bout it, seeing your reaction.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 11:55 AM
You annoyed me and my friends with what we're sensitive about.

It's natural that first reaction is *KILL, MAIM, BURN*

sorry?

Okay, no.

It's time for you all to stop. He didn't do anything aside from not quite fitting in right away - which is understandable since he's new.

You guys went way over the line a few posts back and I think it's time you reel it in.

This isn't your community and you don't set your own rules. As Lance pointed out - anybody is welcome in FKL, whether they add to it or not. Obviously, I think that if you want to post here, you should learn how to fit in, but there's nothing you can do about someone who doesn't try to work their way up the social hierarchy.

And enough about "FKL used to be better." People have been saying that since I've been coming here in 2003. The time that you thought FKL was the best? Plenty of people were saying "FKL used to be better" then as well. Seriously get over it and stop acting like children.

Thank you Outrider.

CrimsomWolf
Jun 22, 2009, 12:03 PM
Everybody is welcome, as long as they follow the common guidelines, and fit in.
That, or whole concept of society is going to hell.

"Being individual and easy-riding" doesn't work in confrontation with reality or social relations.

Acting high-and-mighty, arrogant and ignorant right from the start, is bound to get (very) negative reactions.

Outrider
Jun 22, 2009, 12:11 PM

"Being individual and easy-riding" doesn't work in confrontation with reality or social relations.

Crimson, it doesn't matter what rules you guys think we've imposed as a group - the forum rules are what goes. He can be an easy-riding individual if he likes regardless of whether he'll fit in or not. If he doesn't fit in, that's his own issue that he can deal with.

Obviously we have a way of doing things in this forum, and it would be for Orange's best if he figures it out before trying to play along, but we don't get to tell him to leave.

None of you have any power over or claim on this forum simply because you've been here longer.

Now leave him alone, all of you. And Orange, if you want to post here, then I'd suggest you at least figure out how we work and then try to ease your way into it, instead of trying to assert yourself into some role of "prominence".

And hopefully things will work well for everyone.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 12:14 PM

Acting high-and-mighty, arrogant and ignorant right from the start, is bound to get (very) negative reactions.

Alright. I'll act just like you next time someone makes a thread, IN FKL :o, about something that is actually stupid.
Because we all know FKL is for things that actually make sense.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165676

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165652

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165638

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165569

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165575

Airalean
Jun 22, 2009, 12:14 PM
Okay, no.

We probably should have given him more time before jumping on him. And I never said FKL was the best when we had the B4r and such. I said it was better. And you'd be a fool to deny that. But oh wait. You were probably gone.

On every forum there are regulars. And on every forum, when summer roles around, kids come out of the woodwork and make stupid posts. And on every forum the regulars complain. Thats how it is.

And I, never told him to leave. I told him to not make a maggot out of himself. In a extremity rude way I'll admit.

And as far as everyone being welcomed. Thats fine, but as I see it. If someone makes a post that bugs someone, out of common courtesy they should avoid making posts like that again. Or at the very least not make them as often. And I'm sure that everyone wants to have the best experience possible here in hell. Also, if he does something that bugs me or annoys me, I'm going to speak up. That's my right as a community member of FKL. Though in the future I'll make sure to be less of a dick about it.

Yes it is.
Yeah that.

CrimsomWolf
Jun 22, 2009, 12:17 PM
Outrider is right. Absolutely right.

Only right now, I can't remember any rational argument to not point at OWWSKWRC "Go back one page..."/ "Log Out" button.

Forum, as pointed out, may not be anyone's playground, but if you can't play with others, get out.

I may have acted too harshly, maybe. But Mr. OrangeWhateverWhateversummertimeguywithridicluousr ings seems not to understand that he offended someone, work out things with someone and then have the nerve to act all innocent and self-important.

Exuse me, that it'll make me angry.

I'm just a humble human, o great one. :wacko:

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 12:21 PM
Yes it is.

I'm sorry. But are you actually going to take that seriously? I was being sarcastic. But I guess you probably find sarcasm here offensive as well. ESPECIALLY IN FKL. :o

CrimsomWolf
Jun 22, 2009, 12:25 PM
There's fine line between being sarcastic and offensive.

Since you've already been a bit irritating, you've set off a powder keg with that.

Life lesson: Depending how people respond to you (which depends on your behavior), they will interpret you words in various way, not always as you intended.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 12:33 PM
There's fine line between being sarcastic and offensive.

Since you've already been a bit irritating, you've set off a powder keg with that.

Life lesson: Depending how people respond to you (which depends on your behavior), they will interpret you words in various way, not always as you intended.

I'm sorry but I have to quote this again.

This is what you found offensive?

...that the force of 1 billion people jumping at the same time is equal to 500 tons of TNT?

Take it away PSO-W forums! :D

Or was it this?:-(
Just tell me and I will say Sorry.

Airalean
Jun 22, 2009, 12:34 PM
I'm sorry. But are you actually going to take that seriously? I was being sarcastic. But I guess you probably find sarcasm here offensive as well. ESPECIALLY IN FKL. :o
Are you REALLY going to go there? Just because Outrider corrected us doesn't mean you can insult us/FKL.

So, Orange your posts clearly made us upset. So please try not to do it again. It would be good to get more known with the FKL community.

yeah no, ok Orange. Just drop it. Your last two posts were un-needed. If you want to work your way into the FKL community, I suggest you stop while you're ahead.

TalHex
Jun 22, 2009, 12:38 PM
sarcasm is harder to convey on the internet >.>

CrimsomWolf
Jun 22, 2009, 12:39 PM
Or was it this?:-(
Just tell me and I will say Sorry.

Sweet Jesus...

Okay, I'll go around once again.

You're somewhat arrogant and ignorant attitude towards our mods and making penny-nimby dumbass, identical threads, that you just couldn't put together.

If you can get that, and not act like a typical *get-off-my-lawn-summertime-kid* You're fine to stay by me.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 12:43 PM
Sweet Jesus...

Okay, I'll go around once again.

You're somewhat arrogant and ignorant attitude towards our mods and making penny-nimby dumbass, identical threads, that you just couldn't put together.

If you can get that, and not act like a typical *get-off-my-lawn-summertime-kid* You're fine to stay by me.

Ok. I'm done.
This is kinda off topic, but did you accept my friend request? 8-)

CrimsomWolf
Jun 22, 2009, 12:46 PM
I honestly think it's too soon.

But if you won't do that again...

Maybe...

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 12:48 PM
I honestly think it's too soon.

But if you won't do that again...

Maybe...

._.

Lance813
Jun 22, 2009, 01:36 PM
DO IT SON. Redeem j00rshelf.

Ketchup345
Jun 22, 2009, 03:21 PM
The hell happened here?

Let us know if this happens again.

Remember: Everyone is welcome in FKL, but FKL has a certain behavior that is acceptable for new members.