PDA

View Full Version : next event info?

ShackleZ
Jun 21, 2009, 02:24 PM
anyone know what the event will be? any links to info about it would be much appreciated

DPShiro
Jun 21, 2009, 05:08 PM
As always, nobody knows until it is officially announced.
But i should be 2nd Anniversary Thanks Festa if we follow the jpn, but this is just a GUESS, no one knows.

Info on the missions here: http://ambitionofilluminus.com/2nd_Anniversary_Thanks_Festa

Powder Keg
Jun 21, 2009, 11:21 PM
Not to be an asshole or anything, but this (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164930) is all I have to say about these kinds of topics... -_-X

Yeah.

Too bad he asked for what it is and information on it, and not when, though...

ashley50
Jun 22, 2009, 12:04 AM
I like that reply...

its...so straight on what I always wanted to say on topics like these.

AfromenEntertainment
Jun 22, 2009, 02:57 AM
forums were created to ask questions and get answers, not to be a smartass/asshole not pointing any fingers or anything but be considerate to others, and yes -shiro- i do belive your right its either that or MAG+...

XbikXBd
Jun 22, 2009, 03:07 AM
forums were created to ask questions and get answers, not to be a smartass/asshole not pointing any fingers or anything but be considerate to others, and yes -shiro- i do belive your right its either that or MAG+...

lol dude true that!!!!:-D

darthplagis
Jun 22, 2009, 06:21 AM
i don't get it, PSU has like 3 planets and 1 satellite/space station with about 15-20 missions on each all with varying monsters and item drops, multiple 'boss' creatures and multiple encounters of those boss creatures.

so why does a seemingly increasing population seem to think PSU is 1 mission and events?

Delete
Jun 22, 2009, 07:56 AM
What the, my earlier comment didn't have anything bad in it, unless it's bad to "lol" at others comments. =/

darkante
Jun 22, 2009, 07:57 AM
Canīt say they are that varying.
Itīs pretty much the same spawn all the time.
Even that gets old as you know what to expect the second run through.

And many missions are pointless if you aim for any decent payout.
So that limits it even more.

Today, i tried some unrewarding missions for variety and P.A leveling..but even then i got bored..

I wish the missions were alot more random in spawns and layout and equally rewarding in comparison with other missions.:S

darthplagis
Jun 22, 2009, 08:19 AM
Canīt say they are that varying.
Itīs pretty much the same spawn all the time.
Even that gets old as you know what to expect the second run through.

And many missions are pointless if you aim for any decent payout.
So that limits it even more.

Today, i tried some unrewarding missions for variety and P.A leveling..but even then i got bored..

I wish the missions were alot more random in spawns and layout and equally rewarding in comparison with other missions.:S

while i do agree, and random spawns would be a great improvement, each mission has usually three variants maps and they have usually 3 or 4 variants in spawns per map (just look at the rare maps on psupedia).

i really fail to grasp just how people can exist on a game where they choose to only run a few missions due to familiarity or greed. don't get me wrong i have hunted and hunted for rares, spamming missions for what seems like months for a board, but this was back when drops were actually rare and S2 missions were a challenge, A ranks were the norm.

i honestly think the transport system should be removed, and players should have to fight through the series of missions to get to that elusive boss level, just like we used to.

yes i know white beast is only 1 mission away, but that is not my entire issue, it used to be fun to do planet runs with a group of friends, and drops were shared out.... when they dropped LOL. but now you can just take a flight up to denes lake or foran waterfall and run de ragnus, or fly to glengare mine and do de rol le.

i also think the whole community is too focused on making money and BUYING pre made and ground up weapons. why ruin the game buy buying everything? run through and find the gear, enjoy making your weapons/armour and ok buy the odd item that has been eluding you for a while.

i really think blizzard have a better weapon system (WoW) in that 'soul bound' weapons cant be traded and weapons bind on equip, sega has done this with a few items and i think it should do it more, have those super rare or quality weapons so that you have to work to get them, rather than sit in a WB run and sell the boss items to buy all of your gear.

also when events are up the community should be excited, rally together! not play shady and boot people at the sight of a rare (remember big push??), events are meant to be communal to make new friends and have fun, granted look forward to them but don't rely on them to be the reason to play the game.

we got spoiled by sega when the "two girls" one up cup (yeah i know they were big at the same time) came, since then the community seems to expect events and bawws for them at every opportunity

Ezodagrom
Jun 22, 2009, 08:27 AM
i don't get it, PSU has like 3 planets and 1 satellite/space station with about 15-20 missions on each all with varying monsters and item drops, multiple 'boss' creatures and multiple encounters of those boss creatures.

so why does a seemingly increasing population seem to think PSU is 1 mission and events?
Out of all those missions, only like 10 of them have enemies at the same level of the highest lvl players (lvl 150+ enemies). The great majority of the other missions have enemies between lvl 80 and 120. In my opinion it's not fun fighting harmless enemies...X_X

i honestly think the transport system should be removed, and players should have to fight through the series of missions to get to that elusive boss level, just like we used to.
Not a good idea...Most would just do C runs to get to their goal mission (like back in v1)...
The problem is not the transport system, the problem is the lack of high lvl missions.

misstigress
Jun 22, 2009, 08:51 AM
I like that reply...

its...so straight on what I always wanted to say on topics like these.

Honestly, your level of reading comprehension must be commensurate with that of a kindergartner if you didn't understand that the OP was asking WHICH event we would be receiving and not an approximation of WHEN we would be receiving it.

*rolls eyes*

chunster1
Jun 22, 2009, 09:46 AM
Time for S3 missions release to rekindle our love for other/old mission. Just pray they dont release S3 WB or SE first lol

ashley50
Jun 22, 2009, 10:22 AM
Honestly, your level of reading comprehension must be commensurate with that of a kindergartner if you didn't understand that the OP was asking WHICH event we would be receiving and not an approximation of WHEN we would be receiving it.

*rolls eyes*

I guess I should've quoted Tetsaru's reply...

I was referring to his post not OP's post.

Dhylec
Jun 22, 2009, 10:37 AM
No need to derail or flame each other. The answer is there at the 2nd post.

It's just guessing of what & when. If there is an update or event, Sega or the GMs, to certain extend, would give info.