PDA

View Full Version : #2 Did you know...

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 21, 2009, 08:58 PM
...that the force of 1 billion people jumping at the same time is equal to 500 tons of TNT?

Take it away PSO-W forums! :D

TalHex
Jun 21, 2009, 09:09 PM
yeah, but how are you going to find 1 billion people willing to all jump at the same time? and besides... TNT is more fun

Vanzazikon
Jun 21, 2009, 09:11 PM
lol I bet he was expecting a no and yes answer.

TalHex
Jun 21, 2009, 09:17 PM
no and yes are boring, they can go get jettisoned out an airlock for all i care

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 21, 2009, 09:37 PM
lol I bet he was expecting a no and yes answer.

lol
No

Larian
Jun 22, 2009, 04:55 PM
Kehehe...I wanna do that!! =D

SStrikerR
Jun 22, 2009, 09:13 PM
Move along.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 09:26 PM
I really wish I could've seen these forums when everything was perfect. :(

TalHex
Jun 22, 2009, 09:38 PM
it wasn't perfect >.> I believe that was around the same time as the godmod wars with Randomness

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 09:41 PM
it wasn't perfect >.> I believe that was around the same time as the godmod wars with Randomness

lol godmod wars with randomness?
Do tell.

Vanzazikon
Jun 22, 2009, 09:43 PM
Possible Fax: The wars may have been one cause for the departure of some previous FKL members.

TalHex
Jun 22, 2009, 09:43 PM
I godmodded a bit, random godmodded a bit, Ian godmmodded a bit, other people godmodded a bit. some people got angry, we moved on...

not much to tell

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 09:48 PM
Possible Fax: The wars may have been one cause for the departure of some previous FKL members.
Departure of FKL members? You mean people are actually members of FKL? I thought it was just pso-w forums.

I godmodded a bit, random godmodded a bit, Ian godmmodded a bit, other people godmodded a bit. some people got angry, we moved on...

not much to tell

This is gonna sound kind of dumb, but what exactly does godmodded mean?
Is that when someone acts like they have authority over everything in these forums?

TalHex
Jun 22, 2009, 09:49 PM
*facedesk* somebody else do it... I think i'm going to go pull a 'persona'

EDIT: ugh... you are naive boy! if you want to be part of this here FKL, we have to edjumacate you first!

Volcompat321
Jun 22, 2009, 09:51 PM
Not it.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 09:53 PM
*facedesk* somebody else do it... I think i'm going to go pull a 'persona'

EDIT: ugh... you are naive boy! if you want to be part of this here FKL, we have to edjumacate you first!

Pull a 'persona'? Wtf?
*is clueless about everything*

Talon, what must I do for you to accept me? D:

Vanzazikon
Jun 22, 2009, 09:54 PM
Departure of FKL members? You mean people are actually members of FKL? I thought it was just pso-w forums.By FKL members, I mean the FKL community. If you hadn't noticed, there is a separate community here in FKL.

This is gonna sound kind of dumb, but what exactly does godmodded mean?
Is that when someone acts like they have authority over everything in these forums?Godmod is a Role-playing term in which someone Role-plays an action that is "Godlike" or inhuman. For examples *nukes the world* /thread.

TalHex
Jun 22, 2009, 09:56 PM
Persona 3 is an rpg for the playstation 2, and probably one of the best games on the systems. It received an M rating for 'sexual themes' and most importantly of all, references to suicide. In persona 3 the characters would put a 'gun shaped' charm to their head and pull the trigger to release 'helpful demons'.

In other words, to pull a persona is to shoot yourself in the head

Lance813
Jun 22, 2009, 09:56 PM
*faceeverything*

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 09:57 PM
By FKL members, I mean the FKL community. If you hadn't noticed, there is a separate community here in FKL.
I didn't notice. Thank you.
*sarcasm*

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 09:58 PM
Persona 3 is an rpg for the playstation 2, and probably one of the best games on the systems. It received an M rating for 'sexual themes' and most importantly of all, references to suicide. In persona 3 the characters would put a 'gun shaped' charm to their head and pull the trigger to release 'helpful demons'.

In other words, to pull a persona is to shoot yourself in the head

Oh yeah those games... I never thought any of the Persona games were good.
Are the Persona games talked about alot in these forums?

TalHex
Jun 22, 2009, 10:00 PM
you're killing me dude... next you're going to say yo don't like xenosaga...

Vanzazikon
Jun 22, 2009, 10:48 PM
I don't know whether he's trolling or being serious. :lol:

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 10:49 PM
you're killing me dude... next you're going to say yo don't like xenosaga...

lol actually I don't like Xenosaga. I'm not just saying that.
Then again, I never really played that much. I could care less about that game.

Like you said before, I'm just one of those "Get off my lawn" kids. A punk who only plays Xbox 360 and enjoys games like Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 because all the other cool kids play those games. *Sarcasm'ish* Yet, I also like PSO/PSU so that kinda makes me a little different.

TalHex
Jun 22, 2009, 10:53 PM
how about Okami, Tales of the Abyss, Valkyrie Profile? you haven't lived till you've played those...

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 22, 2009, 11:01 PM
I don't know whether he's trolling or being serious. :lol:

EXACTLY :o
I'm just really bored right now. I would normally play my Xbox around this time since it's summer. But it got RRoD x_x

TalHex
Jun 22, 2009, 11:03 PM
*sigh* get your xbox fixed and get Tales of Vespiria, or Soul Calibur 4... I won't accept you till you do

pikachief
Jun 22, 2009, 11:34 PM
who wants to help start a world record of most people jumping at once? :D

Vanzazikon
Jun 22, 2009, 11:41 PM
who wants to help start a world record of fat people jumping at once? :DI think I'll pass.

CrimsomWolf
Jun 23, 2009, 01:34 AM
*Looks at the thread*

*Takes off glasses*

*Facepalms*

*Puts the on*

Somebody lock this please?

Before I loose what I have left from my self-control?

Outrider
Jun 23, 2009, 09:32 AM
You can ignore Talon's game recommendations - he has notoriously skewed tastes.

TalHex
Jun 23, 2009, 09:35 AM
your face is notoriously skewed >.>

Larian
Jun 23, 2009, 09:42 AM
So I got the four of us in my house to jump along with the two people I had on 3 way, and a couple of people from my roommates WoW vent thing...Nothing really happened yet...I think I still need a few more people...I bet I can get everyone at my store to jump...Give me a little more time on this one... =D

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 23, 2009, 02:39 PM
*Looks at the thread*

*Takes off glasses*

*Facepalms*

*Puts the on*

Somebody lock this please?

Before I loose what I have left from my self-control?

Why u mad? :wacko:

*Roleplays*

So I got the four of us in my house to jump along with the two people I had on 3 way, and a couple of people from my roommates WoW vent thing...Nothing really happened yet...I think I still need a few more people...I bet I can get everyone at my store to jump...Give me a little more time on this one... =D

Send pics or it didn't happen. :P

Larian
Jun 23, 2009, 11:26 PM
Nobody at work wanted to...Then I ordered them to...One did it, but then the other manager looked at me funny... =/

I like abusing my power though sometimes...

CrimsomWolf
Jun 24, 2009, 06:02 AM
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm59/kizzyisthebest21/paranoia.gif

Volcompat321
Jun 24, 2009, 07:51 AM
Why u mad? :wacko:

I think you mean
u mad?
y u mad?