PDA

View Full Version : Stec weapons...

GUNcrazy12
Jun 23, 2009, 11:22 AM
ok, do stec weapons actually lvl up photon arts faster, or do they do something else?

gum_on_shoe
Jun 23, 2009, 12:09 PM
I dunno but I feel I wasted 400K for my stec whip...

tadtwisted
Jun 23, 2009, 02:02 PM
you know i was just about to ask the same question, because if it does i wonder if you can double dip and use it when we get the PA boost?

Dragwind
Jun 23, 2009, 02:20 PM
I'm pretty sure they don't have a built in PA exp boost, they just do less damage and have more PP. Good for "leveling PAs" some people might say.

NDW
Jun 23, 2009, 02:36 PM
ok, do stec weapons actually lvl up photon arts faster, or do they do something else?

Stec weapons DO NOT level up PAs faster, but makes it easier to level them up. Stec weapons have high PP recovery and low PA power, so you can get more hits in, thus, more PA EXP, and have more PP over time with the weapon.

Mikura
Jun 23, 2009, 03:54 PM
Stec weapons DO NOT level up PAs faster, but makes it easier to level them up. Stec weapons have high PP recovery and low PA power, so you can get more hits in, thus, more PA EXP, and have more PP over time with the weapon.

This is all true, but if you want to lvl strike PAs, you could save yourself the cash from buying the material for a stec weapon by just using a high % weapon on a same-element mob. I'd prefer stec more if you actually got to choose what element it was, but since it's all random.... Granted, the PP recovery is still nice, but using photon charges isn't that expensive either.

ashley50
Jun 23, 2009, 04:24 PM
I'm pretty sure they don't have a built in PA exp boost, they just do less damage and have more PP. Good for "leveling PAs" some people might say.

This sums it all up..