PDA

View Full Version : How often do items drop in Innocent Girl?

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 23, 2009, 11:04 PM
I've been reading lately about this mission and i've seen people talk about getting these rare items. Like the Agito edge/repca. It appears that it has higher drop rate opposed to True Darkness Dark Satellite,etc Shigga Pakuda...... seeing the price for the boards, its like everyone and their family has one (Xbox 360 Server)

I haven't played the mission yet so idk how it is.

Wanted to know everyone's experiences with it.

I'm looking forward to playing it tomorrow ^_^

red1228
Jun 23, 2009, 11:19 PM
Well, I've only done it about 25 times and the rarest things I've found was an Agito Edge and another [B] Shigga Pakuda. Found a handful of goldania and Morbinia tho. If nothing else, the +200-300% exp (depending on what rank you do) is worth a few runs.

Volcompat321
Jun 24, 2009, 12:30 AM
I've done the mission only like 3 times, and I have gotten 15 nanopolymer just from those runs...Other than Agito Edge/ Repca that's the most useful item you can get from that mission. IMO

DPShiro
Jun 24, 2009, 02:31 AM
I've done it 64 times, i found 2 pakuda, 1 battlestopper, 3 gur hanab? (best launcher, forgot name and sold all) and 1 agito edge.
No repca yet :(
But i wont give up yet!

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jun 24, 2009, 02:58 AM
I've been reading lately about this mission and i've seen people talk about getting these rare items. Like the Agito edge/repca. It appears that it has higher drop rate opposed to True Darkness Dark Satellite,etc Shigga Pakuda...... seeing the price for the boards, its like everyone and their family has one (Xbox 360 Server)

I haven't played the mission yet so idk how it is.

Wanted to know everyone's experiences with it.

I'm looking forward to playing it tomorrow ^_^its a normal drop rate the only thing thats boosted is the exp

darkante
Jun 24, 2009, 03:11 AM
Canīt say itīs higher droprate.
Iīve done about 30 runs and i got mostly materials.

1x Battlestopper
1x Shigga Pakuda

Thatīs it. (Although, i wish that Gur Hanab would drop)

roardova lengths
Jun 24, 2009, 03:12 AM
Unfortunately I haven't been able to secure my own Bajurac from the mission, but I won't stop running it cause the experience is really great. It's easier to run on Guntecher though, cause you have Giresta frontin 40 Twin Bullets, freezing those fiends on the fourth block is the best strategy. But the drop chart is increased in a slightly nice percentage. Got an Agito Repca board Monday I think, synthed it into a Neutral one. Still haven't decided what I'm going to do with my 21% Fire 3/7 one... Goldania and Morbinia be dropping like crazy, you may see Diad on block 3... Gur Hanab boards be dropping, I made one tonight! Made three Shigga Pakudas tonight, got a 22% Electric Ank Butic the other week. And the meseta chunks are pretty nice on the wallet too... If all else fails like no friends online, just run this mission to your heart's content... XD

neilp4453
Jun 24, 2009, 07:49 PM
I've gotten about 3 ank butis and that is it for drops from enemy drops.

I've gotten a blackheartic board though..and an edge.

Only seen 3 morbinia from many runs.....no worthy boards.

roardova lengths
Jun 24, 2009, 09:31 PM
Keep trying neil, I just got an Ank Butic & [B]Gur Hanab in the ame run. Don't ask me how it happened, they just gave it to me cause I've been running it all day and finally got to Level 140, so I can break from that terrible mission. Anyway, good luck everyone...

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 25, 2009, 09:20 AM
I've played a few times. Died in stage two because of the traps :P Now I can get to the end and beat it. Nothing of the important yet but i like the mission so its ok :)

I like the Par Walna dropping like crazy though.....and just like Parum GBR the Par Walna price will never be the same again XD

The drops for Par Walna, Nanopolymer is quite nice. Looks like i can make those Armas Lines now o.o

Neith
Jun 25, 2009, 10:01 AM
I've done it about 20+ times, and found:
- Way too much Par Walna
- Way too much Nanopolymer
- Way too many Tear of Light
- Fraudukuc (Area Drop in Raffon Meadow)
- Ank Butic (lolneutral)
- 2x Doric boards
- Conic board
- 2x Blackheartic board
- Crimsic board
- 3x Agito Edge
- Shigga Pakuda board
- Bulletdancic

Honestly, the drops seem pretty standard, maybe boosted slightly, but certainly not to the extent of an event mission.

darkante
Jun 25, 2009, 10:04 AM
Now if only those trees had a random walna drop instead, then that would be just fine.
Mot Walna is a pain to get normally.

x Jeaz Us x
Jun 25, 2009, 10:34 AM
ive done the mission atleast 250 times so far. The rare drops i found include

3x [B] Gur Hanab
5x [B] Battlestopper
2x Agito Edge
5x Ank Butic (bad percents)

I did find that if you do the c run the izlucure 6* bow drops often. 2 to 3 per mission it seems like. it is very cheap and easy to make b grinders. and these bows are very easy to grind. i started with 13 and got 8 to 10/10. they cost like 200k to make and sell for 4 mill.

NDW
Jun 25, 2009, 02:12 PM
I've done about 50 runs total throughout all of my characters, and I've gotten some Nanopolymer, Copernia, Olpad, Omega Acid, 2 Shigga Pakuda boards, an Agito Edge, and an Agito Repca board.

Calsetes
Jun 25, 2009, 03:30 PM
Yeah, the big thing in this mission for me is the Copernia and Olpad drops on B, seems like in the "locked side rooms", that's always in there, along with two badges (which is normal). I hope to have a stack or two of Base S'es before the boosts come into play.

Zos
Jun 26, 2009, 02:30 PM
I got my first shigga pakuda, and it only took ... probly over 70 runs lol.

Dragon_Knight
Jun 27, 2009, 08:56 AM
Well for me I've run the mission about 25 times or so. Other then a TwinCreasaber+ and some walna/polymers I haven't found anything really good. All I want is the wand but I doubt I'll find it.

Volcompat321
Jun 27, 2009, 09:02 AM
I've done it about 20+ times, and found:
- Way too much Par Walna
- Way too much Nanopolymer

You can never have too many of those. Ever

I have yet to beat this mission, or try past the maybe 10 times I did it.
I'm not too worried about getting the SUV or wings. It's there forever, I'm sure I'll get to it one day. For now I have other things to do.
In the short times I did try, I got a shit ton of polymer, which is good, I got some armors to make :D