PDA

View Full Version : Mission hunt a specific item, it never drops?

roardova lengths
Jun 24, 2009, 03:16 AM
For some reason, I may seem paranoid of the ppl watching over the server; but for some reason when I'm in the mood to hunt a specific item. It never drops, but weeks before I actually start hunting it, it drops like abortion clinics? How come every time I do PA Frag missions on the very first mission, Crea Dubs be drop by the duos? But today I had to run that missoin 12 times in order for it to drop? I gotta stop telling people what I'm hunting in advance, cause the Divine Maiden be eavesdropping and then telling Vandas who's coming to town. Yeah that's right, Caves of Ice was mauled today, no Shigga Desta board in sight!! Damn near grinded my teeth out my mouth!!

AfromenEntertainment
Jun 24, 2009, 03:38 AM
lmao, not to be rude but stop hunting trash, cause crea dubs and shigga destas' are in the local psu dump...lol

RyuRoots
Jun 24, 2009, 03:55 AM
Just because they're not OMGTHESHINIEST10/10WEAPSEVEROMG!!!!!!!!!111!!ELEVEN doesn't mean they're "trash". Not even half the weapons some of the community so easily dismisses are. To the OP, I...understand the sentiment. Saw tons of GUARDIANS Formals the day they were released, so (being one so well-prepared, lawl) I went Igg hunting. Results were...varied, at best. Finally got one tho.

nigh
Jun 24, 2009, 09:14 AM
Sounds more like bad luck thats all.

Smidge204
Jun 24, 2009, 10:07 AM
I'm sorry, but I got to "drops like abortion clinics" and my brain stripped a gear trying to figure out what the f*** that even means.

Anyway, random is random and any bias on drop rates is entirely the product of your own imagination.
=Smidge=

Tetsaru
Jun 24, 2009, 10:18 AM
This happens to me all the time... it's just Murphy's Law in action. If you look for it, you'll never find it. Instead, it'll come to you when you're doing EXACTLY everything else.

Also, Shigga Destas should be common enough in shops by now to just buy one. Crea Doubles might cost you a pretty penny for a good one though, because they require some valuable materials to synth. Just thought I'd letcha know. :3

roardova lengths
Jun 24, 2009, 11:48 AM
LOL at Afro; he must be a weakling player...

Anyway, I was talking to a friend last night and she said she did WB five times in a row, on her female cast, yall know they had 3* luck yesterday. 0 Diads in five runs... She has pointed out that 1* luck has been handed down to her for the past two weeks. Me for the past week... But this isn't a case of bad luck, since I have been producing high in element striking weapons, 12* TCSMs, Gur Hanabs, Shigga Pakudas and gaining stacks of high ranked mats. I'm just saying, I wasn't hunting those items, but when I verbally type in something to somebody else about what I want from the game; it never drops... Most of you get what I'm saying, but there's a douche bag on the premises... XD

By the way Tetsaru, I don't like to pay for stuff. I'm a hunting enthusiast, once I was randomly doing Grove of Fanatics on S rank and on the first run I got the Degahna Cannon board... That was a long time ago though...

Calsetes
Jun 25, 2009, 01:05 PM
I like Crea Doubles. I was actually thinking about trying to get my hands on a board before this big synth boost here to try making me a dark Crea to match my light one.

Plus, I know Roardova. He's a good guy - he just likes hunting his stuff up. I know when I hunt down something on my own as opposed to buying it, it gives me that extra slight bit of joy using it. I had to laugh at that clinic joke though, that was a good one.

Volcompat321
Jun 25, 2009, 01:28 PM
I like crea dubs because they were the first good Doublesabers I ever got. Back when they were rare and super hard to make (damn relic edges back then...)
Anyway, I have the same luck, and as Tet said, it's Murphy's law. What can go wrong, will.
I pretty much have luck only at White Beast(lol) When I hunt there, I always get what I want, might take me a few runs, but the exp there is worth it since we got the new level cap.
Just gotta keep on keeping on.