PDA

View Full Version : Intervention: Getting over SEGA-

Volcompat321
Jun 24, 2009, 09:57 PM
In 3 easy steps I will show you people how to get over SEGA, or anything you have to pay for!

STEP 1: Don't pay anymore.

STEP 2: Don't play anymore/don't do it anymore!

STEP 3: Get over it. Quit yer bitchin

See how that works?
Don't like something, don't keep doing it!
You will see yourself become a happier person with these 3 easy steps.

You can also use these Intervention steps to stop playing other MMORPG's.
Just follow these and you will be a better person from the start!
Good luck everyone!

Dhylec
Jun 24, 2009, 10:06 PM
A whole 3 steps? That's too hard. Some prefer to stick around to whine - seems easier. ;]

Volcompat321
Jun 24, 2009, 10:13 PM
It may seem that way, but the steps are easy enough a 6 year old can do it. I'm sure you got that amount of skill in ya :D
(actually tested on a 6 year old, found him in a mall and offered him some candy)

Vanzazikon
Jun 24, 2009, 10:27 PM
Nice way to offend a six year old. :<

Volcompat321
Jun 24, 2009, 10:52 PM
True story.

Itachi1990
Jun 24, 2009, 11:07 PM
http://dyn.ifilm.com/resize/image/stills/films/resize/istd/2848465.jpg

Volcompat321
Jun 24, 2009, 11:09 PM
Yea, that easy.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 24, 2009, 11:47 PM
I'm sorry. The steps are too complicated. Can you make it a bit more understandable?

Volcompat321
Jun 24, 2009, 11:55 PM
I had something tricky in mind, but I think it's best we don't go there.

Kent
Jun 25, 2009, 12:50 AM
I'm sorry. The steps are too complicated. Can you make it a bit more understandable?
Sure, I'll narrow it down a bit.

Step 1: Stop.

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 25, 2009, 01:06 AM
Sure, I'll narrow it down a bit.

Step 1: Stop.

Thanks!

Volcompat321
Jun 25, 2009, 01:51 AM
OTG you don't get it. lol...

Rasputin
Jun 25, 2009, 02:19 AM
In 3 easy steps I will show you people how to get over SEGA, or anything you have to pay for!

STEP 1: Don't pay anymore.

STEP 2: Don't play anymore/don't do it anymore!

STEP 3: Get over it. Quit yer bitchin

STEP 4: ???

STEP 5: PROFIT!!!

So funneh x3

OrangeTippedGun
Jun 25, 2009, 02:24 AM
OTG you don't get it. lol...

I think it's you and Kent that actually don't get it.

Tessu
Jun 25, 2009, 02:25 AM
Your three steps are so unnecessary. Complaining only takes one step. I want a refund.

Volcompat321
Jun 25, 2009, 02:27 AM
I think it's you and Kent that actually don't get it.

No, your the one.

Your three steps are so unnecessary. Complaining only takes one step. I want a refund.

Refund is not a step.Try again:D

Itachi1990
Jun 25, 2009, 10:05 AM
I think step three is the only step you need.

Outrider
Jun 25, 2009, 10:25 AM
My favorite step is:

1.) Don't play an obviously crappy game in the first place.

It genuinely surprises me that some people can't tell when a game (or movie or book or whatever) is good or bad until they're entirely invested in it. How are so many people unable to figure this kind of thing out?

amtalx
Jun 25, 2009, 10:40 AM
It genuinely surprises me that some people can't tell when a game (or movie or book or whatever) is good or bad until they're entirely invested in it. How are so many people unable to figure this kind of thing out?

Long standing communities will put up with a lot to stay together.

In other news: I faux-quit a while ago because I moved and canceled the debit card that my Guardian's License was linked to, but now I've quit for good. I can't imagine ever coming back. I had a lot of top tier items though, I should sign up again for a month just so I can give my stuff away. No reason it should go to waste.

Volcompat321
Jun 25, 2009, 01:34 PM
My favorite step is:

1.) Don't play an obviously crappy game in the first place.

Other than people complaining all the damn time, it's actually a quite enjoyable game. I have lots of fun, and have met some new friends. People I actually talk to a lot on the phone either through talking or text messages.
I even met someone once, but they quit a while back.

In other news: I faux-quit a while ago because I moved and canceled the debit card that my Guardian's License was linked to, but now I've quit for good. I can't imagine ever coming back. I had a lot of top tier items though, I should sign up again for a month just so I can give my stuff away. No reason it should go to waste.

You could always give me free stuff, but no sense on paying for a whole month for you to hand stuff out. That would be a waste of money since you have no intention on coming back.

Outrider
Jun 25, 2009, 02:31 PM

Okay, yeah, I can get that. Fair enough.

Powder Keg
Jun 25, 2009, 02:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLMTvxOaeE

2:05 and on

Volcompat321
Jun 26, 2009, 08:12 AM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/deer_prudence/artie.jpg, you killed it :(