PDA

View Full Version : Returning Player what's changed

DarkEliteRico
Jun 25, 2009, 03:14 PM
As the topic states I'm possibly returning to the game after what's now a 5 month absence. This time around I'll be on PC side instead of the xbox side. I know the population on the PC/PS servers are lower then the Xbox side but that doesn't phase me much.
I really want to know what's been happening in game without having to go through multiple news pages etc. Anything worth looking at or doing in game again?

Calsetes
Jun 25, 2009, 03:18 PM
The usual - lots of people at White Beast, some random people spread throughout. The biggest thing is the new mission Innocent Girl, where it has a BIG XP payout on rank A, and some good drops. Also, it's the only place where you can get those coveted weapon badges for more Max Attack G stuff, along with the extra units Vivienne Fluge (cast SUV that heals, it's the one that Vivienne in PSP uses) and Whitill Wings (finally, a unit that has STA+3 and HP regen.... level 3, I think?). Just keep running it on the same difficulty multiple times, you'll unlock it soon enough (lower ranks mean more runs though, and they don't transfer from one run to the next - rank 1 "communication" on A rank still even if you have rank 3 "communication" on C rank).

Edit: This is important - it's located at the GRM shop's front counter, not any Guardians HQ counter or normal mission lobby. I was lost looking for it.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 25, 2009, 03:29 PM
Nice so finally got the Innocent girl mission, at least with a new PC I'll also be able to do Ad-hoc mode with my PSP version with other people easier.
I've never used Vent or anything like that before so this will be an entirely new experience for me. Last time I played on PC all I did was jam out and type to people.

Wondering who still here plays PC full time and if so would they be willing to show me the ropes and new missions again.

Calsetes
Jun 25, 2009, 03:31 PM
I play it a lot, mostly nights and weekends though when I can. I could show you around, just don't expect to tag a lot of the lobbies from me, as I have very few marked on any character. And I'm always willing for different missions with all my characters (including my lowest level64 PT).

redroses
Jun 25, 2009, 03:39 PM
I try to be on a lot. I'd be willing to give you ride around for all the lobbies I got on my main. I am not sure if you will have many people on the PC servers, but either way, we could exchange partnercards! :]

DarkEliteRico
Jun 25, 2009, 03:55 PM
Great, thanks with that. I know it'll be ages before I can get some of the gear I had on xbox side back but oh well that's what all games like this are sometimes. I'm no stranger to soloing later on once I've built up my core skills but any help is always welcomed. Any gear that I don't use usually gets fronted to other people to pay them back.

I know the JP version had the clients for free some time ago if memory serves me, do they have the same thing for the US side. Cause the important part to them usually is the recurring membership fee

Triple_S
Jun 25, 2009, 06:05 PM
I know the JP version had the clients for free some time ago if memory serves me, do they have the same thing for the US side. Cause the important part to them usually is the recurring membership fee

Well they only had V1 for free, and that is essentially a waste of time now. We don't have it anyways.

DarkEliteRico
Jun 26, 2009, 09:06 AM
Ahhh so I might as well just buy ATOI since I have PSU vanilla still. No use playing the out dated version