PDA

View Full Version : If Michael Jackson Would Have Played PSU...

pinkace
Jun 25, 2009, 05:10 PM
What race / class would he be and what outfit would he wear?

Dragwind
Jun 25, 2009, 05:14 PM
I think he would play a newman acrotecher. I have no reasoning behind my guess at all.

Edit: Oh the irony of my choice. I just found out...

pinkace
Jun 25, 2009, 06:29 PM
I was thinking beast, only because the beasts tend to moonwalk when in blast mode.

for class I would say Acrofighter, and for outfit.... i can't decide yet. If a beast could wear cast parts this would be easier.

str898mustang
Jun 25, 2009, 06:34 PM
short little female newman

IITuleII
Jun 25, 2009, 07:06 PM
A little boy beast so he could hang out with other little boys and beast mode when he gets excited.

MegaZoneXE
Jun 25, 2009, 07:12 PM
I think he would play a newman acrotecher. I have no reasoning behind my guess at all.

Edit: Oh the irony of my choice. I just found out...

yeah defiantly newman AT [or FT]

he would probably where.....
Innocent Jacket[white] and Innocent Slacks [white]
alternate: Goshkaria Top

Criss
Jun 25, 2009, 07:13 PM
Michael Jackson wouldn't have made it past the character creation screen. There's no slider for the shape/size of the nose.

lostinseganet
Jun 25, 2009, 07:21 PM
Beats me but I bet he would Jam to Sonic 3 :)

Totori
Jun 25, 2009, 07:29 PM
A little boy beast so he could hang out with other little boys and beast mode when he gets excited.

xD yeah I bet he would.

Calsetes
Jun 25, 2009, 07:42 PM
I was actually thinking about making a male human called Captain Eo, this recent event makes me want to all the more now.

Oniyoru
Jun 25, 2009, 08:19 PM
Beast Acrofighter for sure it suits him
Or MAYBE Newman Acrotecher

Old MJ was more "badguy" like so Beast...(Thriiiiiiiller)
But the new MJ is more the Newman one...

He would be a molester... Do not ban me cause of the truth...
Reported

Truth or not...respect is always welcome.
Dun like him? Stay quiet...specially during his death as show of respect to those that indeed like him.
No i'm not fanatic fan or anything...just someone that knows what respect means

Cathbar
Jun 25, 2009, 08:30 PM
Yeah.... I just found out he died... Thought this was a random topic ;>_>

Sorry about my previous post.

nerdz
Jun 25, 2009, 08:32 PM
michael is obviously a cast! have you not seen his movie?

ThaiSoup
Jun 25, 2009, 08:34 PM
I find most of this thread pretty messed up, I mean people called roardova on his, but the quote below is a low blow as well. I think this should just get a lock.

Oniyoru
Jun 25, 2009, 08:34 PM
I woke up with that news =/
Got kinda surprised too
---------edited

michael is obviously a cast! have you not seen his movie?
lmfao totally forgot that XD

thunder-ray
Jun 25, 2009, 08:39 PM
michael is obviously a cast! have you not seen his movie?I sure did when he turned into that big robot :D. He'd make a badass cast!

euromyne
Jun 25, 2009, 08:48 PM
please tell me this thread is a joke

RemiusTA
Jun 25, 2009, 08:54 PM
The amount of retarded disrespect in this thread sickens me.

One of the best things that ever happened to this planet just died today. He wasn't even dead for 6 minutes, and the ENTIRE PLANET knew about it. Most Music Entertainment stations stopped their scheduled broadcasts to pay tribute. If all you people have to talk about are the allegations of some bullshit father $70,000 behind on child support trying to take advantage of one of the most popular humans on the planet....find something better to do. At least until tomorrow.

How old are you children. Grow the fuck up.

Edit: And I mean that with full offense to all the ignorance posted in this topic. If you're gonna make dumbass jokes, at least save it for another day.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jun 25, 2009, 09:00 PM
The amount of retarded disrespect in this thread sickens me.

One of the best things that ever happened to this planet just died today. He wasn't even dead for 6 minutes, and the ENTIRE PLANET knew about it. Most Music Entertainment stations stopped their scheduled broadcasts to pay tribute. If all you people have to talk about are the allegations of some bullshit father $70,000 behind on child support trying to take advantage of one of the most popular humans on the planet....find something better to do. At least until tomorrow.

How old are you children. Grow the fuck up.
This. I'm not sure the OP purpose of this but for those who reply to this thread......lay off the jokes.

I'm just gonna say this (even though it may not happen)
What if a family member died....and people where making jokes about him/her. How'd you feel?

Calsetes
Jun 25, 2009, 09:01 PM
I actually meant mine out of respect, Captain Eo was a hell of a good "3d theater" thing at Epcot, until that first allegation came in. Was a bit too young to want to investigate the specifics of that one, so that's in doubt to me, but the second one (the one about 2 years or so ago) was (in my opinion) total BS from a family looking for a handout.

Dhylec
Jun 25, 2009, 10:32 PM
Ok, let's not fight over this. Pay your tribute in this OT thread instead.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165856