PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 anyone quitting anytime soon?

endisbegun
Jun 27, 2009, 11:36 AM
hi, i came back to psu after a loooong break, quit when the cap was level 80 lol its cool how fast it is to level now

when i quit i raffled off all my stuff to everyone and then gave out the money cause i didnt think i'd ever be coming back but then my best xbox friend picked it up so im back...i guess you could say im asking for free stuff, but im targeting this request at the people quitting who would just give their stuff away anyways

my gamertag is darklordryu (my number is 30001800 picked it up the day it came out xD) if anyone had anything at all to spare please send me a message or somethin, would be massively helpful

thanks, sorry to sound like a beggar ><

RemiusTA
Jun 27, 2009, 12:35 PM
you can have my old rusty 36% light Agito Repca if you want

no srlsly half the fun in this game is getting stuff yourself. I dont find it too hard to raise money on this game.

Dark Phoenix5
Jun 27, 2009, 02:25 PM
I WANT UR AGITO =(

Aries2384
Jun 27, 2009, 02:42 PM
if you want to beg, do it in game like all the other lazy noobs. Please don't litter the forums with that trash.

pinkace
Jun 27, 2009, 03:01 PM
I guess his point in making the thread was that since he 'donated' his stuff when he quit, he expects the karma to come back his way.

Unfortunately, you will always find more takers than givers in this world. tough luck chum.

Delete
Jun 27, 2009, 03:16 PM
I actually am trying to quit, (corrupted profile that only works on one system which pretty much never works) but........ I would never give my stuff to people who ask 4 it. Plus your a level 80, your high enough to do some decent runs. If all else fails, do True Darkness runs for a day or 2, you just might get lucky and find a Repca board.

endisbegun
Jun 27, 2009, 06:32 PM
thanks for all the friendly responses! except you know, to the butt holes who feel they have something to prove. im not asking for donations, merely seeing if there was anyone who was quitting who wouldnt mind giving things away

i know ive wasted all your extraordinarily valuable time, but to the guy with the suggestion on what mission to run, thank you, ive been trying to get a sense of whats valuable by looking around player shops and trying to find what missions to run, your advice is appreciated

TheAlphaMale
Jun 27, 2009, 06:52 PM
Karma shouldn't be asked for in return. Get that level up and get to grinding agian. You won't be that far behind the curve.

Volcompat321
Jun 27, 2009, 06:54 PM
thanks for all the friendly responses! except you know, to the butt holes who feel they have something to prove. im not asking for donations, merely seeing if there was anyone who was quitting who wouldnt mind giving things away

i know ive wasted all your extraordinarily valuable time, but to the guy with the suggestion on what mission to run, thank you, ive been trying to get a sense of whats valuable by looking around player shops and trying to find what missions to run, your advice is appreciated

The bold, underlined, italic'd huge words...read em again for me.
Also, it's not a waste of time to read it, it's a waste of time to write it.
I am not saying you posted something horrible or anything, but your posting to a community that doesn't give a shit. Sad, but true.
Whoever posted that playing the game and it's fun is finding and accomplishing your own equips was correct. Work for everything you get, and you will have more fun.

To you I suggest running White Beast. It's easy, and lots of people are there.
Have fun.

endisbegun
Jun 27, 2009, 07:14 PM
read again, twice, just for you my budday

ahh then your words are no more a waste of time to write then mine, however, someone helped me out, someone switching away from wartecher with a bunch of a wands and mags, hence, i asked, and got what i was looking for

if the community here doesnt give a shit, the community doesnt have to read ;)

and the whole karma thang would be people putting words in my mouth. I wasnt expecting any kind of karma reimbursement, all i was doing was asking if there was someone quitting

so, you can quit whining, its all ok now :D

Volcompat321
Jun 27, 2009, 07:27 PM
Just know, had you been on pc/ps2, I would have helped you out.

Blood831
Jun 27, 2009, 07:43 PM
haha, this is a great arguement.. If you really disagree with this guy so much about being a noob and that he's just plain lazy, really.. just keep it to yourself and move on to doing something a little more worth your while..

DreXxiN
Jun 27, 2009, 08:01 PM
Unfortunately as Volc said, you're basically talking to a bunch of angry butt-hurt folk that will ZOMGPWN you with lolnetrage and a Thesaurus, so get out before you make the hungry dinosaurs angry.

They. Are. Serious. Business.

Also at the "putting words in one's mouth" statement, that's the trademark! Welcome to PSO-World!

Now before I'm prematurely called a troll and have hungry dinosaurs come eat me, I'm going to escape this thread; my advice is escape while you still can, and good luck, bro.

endisbegun
Jun 27, 2009, 08:36 PM
xD butthurt

good to see another person using that word i never hear it anymore

and thanks for the friend request blood

ab2502
Jun 27, 2009, 09:36 PM
wow.just close this thread

Delete
Jun 27, 2009, 10:29 PM
Just because I am in a friendly mood, send a friend request to D4rk CapTaiN (spelled like seen)
If I can get my account to work, I will give you some stuff, not a lot, but something to help ya out. I didn't mean to sound like an A-hole if I did, ( I hate when people do it to me) so yeah, send me a message and I shall get back to you Friday hopefully.

endisbegun
Jun 27, 2009, 10:55 PM
Just because I am in a friendly mood, send a friend request to D4rk CapTaiN (spelled like seen)
If I can get my account to work, I will give you some stuff, not a lot, but something to help ya out. I didn't mean to sound like an A-hole if I did, ( I hate when people do it to me) so yeah, send me a message and I shall get back to you Friday hopefully.

will do, id appreciate anything of course

and oh no worries, forums will be forums :D

Arika
Jun 27, 2009, 11:05 PM
Too bad, if you were on PC/PS2 server, I might be able to donate you something. not that I m quitting tho, I just don't mind to help people.

Yunfa
Jun 29, 2009, 08:27 AM
I wish I had my 5700 ID back from the PS2 Side instead of the 65k on x-box, if there was a way I'd buy your ID for 99,999,999 Hur huuuuuuuur, seriously, I have just way too much money with nothing to spend it on. Theres going to be a huge dent in the market when the grinding bonus comes out.

No seriously tho, if you're still playing in 2 weeks, add my GT: Uber Yun, i'll finish my final test for my summer class. I'll pump you up with a equip set and heal slave you with lvl 50 buffs + heals.

Saint Prime
Jun 29, 2009, 10:18 AM
Hey End I'll try to find you or find me "Saint Prime". I'm kind of new but I randomly give Noobs Money. So why not a Veteran? I have some weapons and line shields left over from the event. Plus I'll give you a little money to help with you journeys..... I mainly have Fighter weapons... if you want I can introduce you to my clan leader, he is real cool and helped me alot. he's Mr. 666. See you soon. Hope I can help!!!! And Welcome back..

Volcompat321
Jun 29, 2009, 10:28 AM
I wish I had my 5700 ID back from the PS2 Side instead of the 65k on x-box

ID's mean nothing though. Yea, it does look nice, but it's really about the amount of time you spend leveling characters and PA's along with your quality as a player and person.
I have a fairly low ID on the pc/ps2 side. Started less than 2 months after release.
It means nothing at all. Less than a fourth of my cards are below 40k- (about 30 of em)

Saint Prime
Jun 29, 2009, 01:27 PM
I'm sorry my Gamerteg is saint6741 game name is Saint prime... Hook up with me i'll help you out. I sent you a friend request.

RemiusTA
Jun 29, 2009, 01:28 PM
if you want to beg, do it in game like all the other lazy noobs. Please don't litter the forums with that trash.

now it dont take all that

endisbegun
Jun 29, 2009, 01:39 PM
thanks guys
i sent you messages

i wont have my mic again till sunday or sat. night (forgot it at my fathers ><) but anything of course would be appreciated, really awesome of you guys to offer, sometimes i just leave my xbox on for inordinate periods of time while i do mindless computer work, but if im on i'll get back to you right away, so let me know when we could meet up!

i talk with the friends i play this with on skype if anyone wants to chat xD

lol and yun, your bio is hilarious

lostinseganet
Jun 29, 2009, 09:56 PM
I came back for the 10x Coins. I was sick of japan getting more stuff sooner than US and Eu sega said it would be different this time :(. She lied to me...She lied to me and took my monies.., and like a sap I came back for more. I need I need to just walk away from her man, move on ya know. I'm still drunk on dreamcast, but I gotta wake up the dreams are all dreammed up. Dreamcast and PSO are gone. It's been almost 10 years. Sega isn't what she youst to be. I will be her sugar NO MORE...no moe :(

endisbegun
Jun 29, 2009, 10:01 PM
I came back for the 10x Coins. I was sick of japan getting more stuff sooner than US and Eu sega said it would be different this time :(. She lied to me...She lied to me and took my monies.., and like a sap I came back for more. I need I need to just walk away from her man, move on ya know. I'm still drunk on dreamcast, but I gotta wake up the dreams are all dreammed up. Dreamcast and PSO are gone. It's been almost 10 years. Sega isn't what she youst to be. I will be her sugar NO MORE...no moe :(

dude i hear you 100%
i played every incarnation except for the pokemon cards adventure and i dont care that its old, its still better. lol my uncle and i still will boot up our gc pso and play our legits at every family party. 116 ramarl built up over like 5 years of family get togethers lol

i love psu im not gonna lie though. you still playin? the rare missions are just wow. so cool goin to the old areas

Delete
Jun 29, 2009, 11:00 PM
Sorry to go off topic a little here, but I have to for a sec. I will sum it up quick ^^

If I ever could get my account to work, it would be nice. My hard drive only works on one 360..and now it Red ringed me and it does not work at all.
Btw my profile got corrupted, but it worked on the system I'm talking about.

Kinda back on topic, if I got it to work some kind of way, I'd just give you a stack of money for the simple reason I was gonna quit this game. My 10/10 weapons would go to my friends though as would the rest of my money. Wish me luck that I get this to work by account recovering when I get a new 360. :(

endisbegun
Jun 29, 2009, 11:04 PM
Sorry to go off topic a little here, but I have to for a sec. I will sum it up quick ^^

If I ever could get my account to work, it would be nice. My hard drive only works on one 360..and now it Red ringed me and it does not work at all.
Btw my profile got corrupted, but it worked on the system I'm talking about.

Kinda back on topic, if I got it to work some kind of way, I'd just give you a stack of money for the simple reason I was gonna quit this game. My 10/10 weapons would go to my friends though as would the rest of my money. Wish me luck that I get this to work by account recovering when I get a new 360. :(

that would be insanely awesome dude
im not really sure what kinda box problems youre having but this is my 3rd xbox and hdd that ive played psu on lol

wow 10/10 weapons. you must have been mad lucky. i remember i could like never get anything above 4 grinds i was so abysmally unlucky ><

ill wish you luck lol but sorry to hear about your xbox woes

Delete
Jun 29, 2009, 11:26 PM
I wish I could grind like that x)
I bought my 10/10 weapons. And boy were they expensive.

If ya ever bored and wanna know more about my 360 problem, you can check it out with the link below.
Reading the first post is basically the whole problem, the rest is me arguing with people or spelling peoples name wrong.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164853

endisbegun
Jun 29, 2009, 11:37 PM
I wish I could grind like that x)
I bought my 10/10 weapons. And boy were they expensive.

If ya ever bored and wanna know more about my 360 problem, you can check it out with the link below.
Reading the first post is basically the whole problem, the rest is me arguing with people or spelling peoples name wrong.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164853

wow thats completely obnoxious. makes me feel better that im only on number 3...yeah i dont know why microsoft makes such god awful systems. youd think with all the windows money they could pump a teensy tiny bit into quality...

my 360 #1 had that disk tray problem too, so, hurray for butter knifes

oh and yeah i can imagine, my uncle donated an old mag to me lol a pushan thats 3/4 and he said he paid 2 million...im like jeez, when i used to play hen it first came out like half a mil used to mean you were a huge pimp lol, its really changed a lot

its too bad youre quitting though you seem pretty cool, its hard to find anyone to talk to on there thats either above the age of 8 or wont kick you for NOT wearing a rappy suit...lol

Delete
Jun 30, 2009, 12:10 AM
Lol, Butter knifes.. the memories :D

Thanks for the kind words too, and yeah it is hard to find cool friends on PSU. I won't go off topic again with more stories, but maybe I'll talk to ya Friday still....I am more then likely gonna get another 360 (I'ma hypocrite--big time) and see if this whole account recovery stuff works, 1st with a profile I don't care much about, if it fails..well I will have to just get my other 360 fixed....somehow....=/

endisbegun
Jun 30, 2009, 12:16 AM
lol bro what else are forums for if not reminiscing. im sitting here watching old episodes of daria and halfheartedly white beasting for the over 9000th time

somehow they just keep making us come back...damned gates with his hypnotic powers of persuasion in the form of overpriced but addicting vidya games...

jumbojim2010
Jun 30, 2009, 12:29 AM
Hey man, I got sum stuff 4 ya too. send me a friend request or sumthin. il also do sum runs with u. u sound cool so i dont mind donating, i always help new users coz they get enuff negative experience from all the flamers,haters and booters on this game and will gladly help an old skool returning. yeah anyway i got sum stuff 4 each class. send request to gt: jumbojim2010

endisbegun
Jun 30, 2009, 12:38 AM
hey cool. ill add you after this last run

i found an old mic layin around, idk if it works but im gonna try talking with it lol