PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide :(

Nano535
Jun 28, 2009, 02:07 AM
Okay so i have this lvl 107 FT (Fortetecher) and im not that great at making meseta. I was thinking of trying to hunt but i hear alot that FT's arnt that great at hunting. So now im looking into a Gunmaster (GM). Should i make a GM for hunting purposes? Or should i just merchant (buy low, sell high) items from the player shops? And could you guys throw in a few tips to making meseta, and please dont say stuff like "play the game" or "beg"...ive been playing the game since they day it came out, and im no beggar :rant:

Ty for your help

Delete
Jun 28, 2009, 02:17 AM
Begging might actually work.
(Just kidding dude)

Fortecher's are not that bad at soloing certain runs. Depends which one obviously. I have not played PSU for the past month, so I don't know if the Innocent girl mission is good for your level.
Also, the buy low,sell high ideal is not always the smart choice. For one, it's not fun. 2, it can take a while just to find something that's under priced. And 3, you'll be surprised when you check prices the following day and they go down in price for a couple reasons ( mostly an announcement of a new event that people know *Insert Item Name* will drop.)

Just look for a Repca board, I know there still worth a lot.

SabZero
Jun 28, 2009, 04:02 AM
Please, don't resell stuff for higher prices. It sucks for everyone that is also not so good at making meseta. I thought you'd get it.

Warlock01
Jun 28, 2009, 06:49 AM
im over on dark satellite s2 runs on the 4th floor.
im a lvl 150 gunmaster and a run takes me 25mins.

20mins with a friend running but he's playing other games lately.
repca boards and agito edges are my target there, but all items are worth something.

if you wanna join me, we split everything 50/50 on the good items.its a nice money maker and PA levelling is good there. nice mob's of enemies.

syouz
Jun 28, 2009, 07:22 AM
im over on dark satellite s2 runs on the 4th floor.
im a lvl 150 gunmaster and a run takes me 25mins.

20mins with a friend running but he's playing other games lately.
repca boards and agito edges are my target there, but all items are worth something.

if you wanna join me, we split everything 50/50 on the good items.its a nice money maker and PA levelling is good there. nice mob's of enemies.

i'm also looking for repcas are you on 360 side or ps2/pc :-?

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Jun 28, 2009, 11:39 AM
i'm also looking for repcas are you on 360 side or ps2/pc :-?
He's on 360, look at his signature.

pinkace
Jun 28, 2009, 12:34 PM
My advice: pick up everything. EVERYTHING. then sell it to NPC. if you do white beast for example, that's an extra 50k to 100k per run

Gibdozer
Jun 28, 2009, 01:11 PM
It depends on what you enjoy, and what you're good at. I personally love playing the market, for me it's a fun way to make cash. You can't just rely on buying low and selling high, too make the big bucks you must take calculated risks and buy/sell at the right time.

I've never had any luck finding the ultra rare and selling it. I know some do, but for me its never been a realistic way to make meseta. Don't ever go out on a limb, focus on the weapons you know, and broaden your sales as you expand your knowledge of the game.

With a little effort you can go from struggling for cash, to meseta just happening, and that's a good feeling!

ab2502
Jun 28, 2009, 02:48 PM
107 ft arnt that good at hunting but if u switch to GM it will take lot of bullet training before u can acualy hunt.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jun 28, 2009, 03:48 PM
My advice: pick up everything. EVERYTHING. then sell it to NPC. if you do white beast for example, that's an extra 50k to 100k per run

10/15k maybe, 100k lol no way.
best to pick up everything though

pinkace
Jun 28, 2009, 05:54 PM
not on S2...

_K1_
Jun 28, 2009, 10:57 PM
FT is a good solo class, but if you rolled a Newman, then making them into a GM might not turn out how you like... really you'd have to start a new character from scratch to get a GM for farming.

You can farm WB S for Diads or something, but you're probably better off figuring out which items you want, and then farming for those rather than for cash. I would recommend leveling up a lot more, and then focusing on hunting the items you're after.

Unless you have a lot of time, in which case re-rolling a CAST is the better solution.

TheAlphaMale
Jun 28, 2009, 11:04 PM
I have a question that I think is pertanate here.

I'm lvl 135 Human and always enjoyed leveling whatever I could to see something go up. So I've managed to get a few classes to 20, but my PA levels arent that high in any one area. I recently went from PT to GM and was wondering if that was a smart choice to go for a rare hunting class. My rifle bullets are almost nonexistant, but I have 30+ shotgun PAs. Am I nerfed to go to GM and rely on shotguns to deal my brute damage? Should I start ASAP on leveling rifle PAs?

Right now, I'm a party player since I'd like to get to 160 and also level GM to 20, but in the future I'd like to solo a little bit more.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Jun 29, 2009, 02:19 AM
Get your rifles to 31+ if you want to hunt on GM. The master classes rely on diversity of weps to be the most effective.

Autumn the MF
Jun 29, 2009, 03:53 AM
Okay so i have this lvl 107 FT (Fortetecher) and im not that great at making meseta. I was thinking of trying to hunt but i hear alot that FT's arnt that great at hunting. So now im looking into a Gunmaster (GM). Should i make a GM for hunting purposes? Or should i just merchant (buy low, sell high) items from the player shops? And could you guys throw in a few tips to making meseta, and please dont say stuff like "play the game" or "beg"...ive been playing the game since they day it came out, and im no beggar :rant:

Ty for your help

you may not like this idea but you could go Masterforce to solo yea some people say it suck but i find that you can solo missions faster as a masterforce over a forte and also since you have been a forte for some time now you should have ok spells to use as a master thats one way you could solo or just lvl up more and solo as a fortetecher its all up to you what you wanna do for Ex: i solo Seed express S2 in about 18-20min 20 if motherbrain is wanting to be a bitch

Yunfa
Jun 29, 2009, 08:37 AM
Please, don't resell stuff for higher prices.

I don't think you'll like me very much...Huuuuuuuur huuuuuuuuuur

Calsetes
Jun 29, 2009, 01:05 PM
I'm in the same boat as the OP, just on the PC servers. My only suggestion is to hang in there, find a few good friends, and check psupedia.info for some stuff that might make you a pretty penny, maybe even decide among your friends that everything you get, you split once it's sold (note that you would need pretty trustworthy friends for this to work).

I know I was actually complaining just the other night about how I'm never going to "make it big" in the game after buying two or three things for my Germinus Gun, and lo and behold on that very run, I managed to snag an Orpa / Mind unit. A quick check when we were finished for the night turned up that two were selling on the PC servers, one for a stack and the other for 50 mil. Not that I'd sell it, since on all my non-caster classes their head slot is lacking... pretty much anything and everything, but if I ever did, I'd try to get in touch with as many of those guys that were there and give them a small piece of the wealth. Then again, I'm a fairly nice guy.

In short, hang in there. I know you could try searching for the good drops from Bladed Legacy and try running that with a friend or two, and try getting some good stuff from S2 rank on there, and when alone try running it on like C rank looking for Seed Lab Staff.

Autumn the MF
Jun 30, 2009, 11:44 PM
I'm in the same boat as the OP, just on the PC servers. My only suggestion is to hang in there, find a few good friends, and check psupedia.info for some stuff that might make you a pretty penny, maybe even decide among your friends that everything you get, you split once it's sold (note that you would need pretty trustworthy friends for this to work).

I know I was actually complaining just the other night about how I'm never going to "make it big" in the game after buying two or three things for my Germinus Gun, and lo and behold on that very run, I managed to snag an Orpa / Mind unit. A quick check when we were finished for the night turned up that two were selling on the PC servers, one for a stack and the other for 50 mil. Not that I'd sell it, since on all my non-caster classes their head slot is lacking... pretty much anything and everything, but if I ever did, I'd try to get in touch with as many of those guys that were there and give them a small piece of the wealth. Then again, I'm a fairly nice guy.

In short, hang in there. I know you could try searching for the good drops from Bladed Legacy and try running that with a friend or two, and try getting some good stuff from S2 rank on there, and when alone try running it on like C rank looking for Seed Lab Staff.

wow they sell for 50mill omg i wish they did on the 360 my god even hizeri/mind does not sell for that much :-o