PDA

View Full Version : is it just me?

Bushido808
Jun 28, 2009, 05:18 PM
is it just me or is the amount of time it takes to connec t to the servers on xbox 360 take like 2 minutes...:-?

pinkace
Jun 28, 2009, 05:52 PM
clearly just you :)

Majarra
Jun 28, 2009, 08:55 PM
Ive been having this problem too. I press start then it goes into the log in screen but it shows the blue background for a minute or so then it lets me select characters.

_K1_
Jun 28, 2009, 10:44 PM
is it just me or is the amount of time it takes to connec t to the servers on xbox 360 take like 2 minutes...:-?It's gone up for me too. Used to take like 1 second, and now it sits there for almost a minute. Once I'm logged in its fine though. Don't have this problem with other games either.

TheAlphaMale
Jun 28, 2009, 10:48 PM
I've started to notice this as well during the past week, I thought my connection was royally F'd up. I'm glad that others have noticed the problem too though. Albeit, it sucks.

ab2502
Jun 29, 2009, 12:05 AM
i have bin fine but i have the fastes internet u can get >.<

jumbojim2010
Jun 29, 2009, 01:05 AM
Yes Im getting it a lot too lately. sometimes it doesnt do it bot 9/10 it does.

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Jun 29, 2009, 11:46 AM
I only ever see it happen to me when I'm connected to my school's internet connection. At home, on the other hand, the wireless is flawless.

ShouriShokkou
Jun 29, 2009, 12:29 PM
I only ever see it happen to me when I'm connected to my school's internet connection.
Well school is a no-brainer. Bandwidth isn't in infinite supply and you are only provided with a fraction of your school's bandwidth.

On the other hand, those of you having trouble at home might be experiencing packet loss of some sort. If you're using a wi-fi connection, try moving your computer or console closer to the router. If that doesn't help, try resetting the router. If your computer is connected directly to the modem, try resetting the modem, or turning the modem off for a while. Sometimes the modem can overheat and cause issues.

If you still can't solve the problem, I'd be glad to help, but I need more information than "it takes a long time to connect".

GUNcrazy12
Jun 29, 2009, 01:18 PM
u should just stop going to wal-mart for your intrenets.

XD

RemiusTA
Jun 29, 2009, 01:28 PM
yeah its gradually gotten longer since i started on 360.

once it took so long i thought the game had frozen.

Skippy
Jun 30, 2009, 02:06 AM
u should just stop going to wal-mart for your intrenets.

XD

i like wal-mart. Low prices Great stuff. You would be Surprised =)!!!