PDA

View Full Version : For people wasting time-

Volcompat321
Jun 29, 2009, 08:32 AM
EDIT-Too fucking long,
Pretty much a friend called me, wanting to go to a bar, this was at 10:30pm. I took a half hour to get ready,
I went to her house, she took 3 hours to get ready-1:30ishAM by now. Bars close at 2:00am.
I was eh kinda pissed, but I got over it cause we got to the store before the store stopped selling alcohol.
I didn't get drunk, just "feeling good".
End of the story....wow even the short story is kinda long)

Ein Mann, der es wagt, Abfälle eine Stunde Zeit hat, entdeckt nicht den Wert des Lebens.-Charles Darwin

Sayara
Jun 29, 2009, 10:25 AM
3 hours is the reason why everyone should be paper bag faces.

Volcompat321
Jun 29, 2009, 10:34 AM
I so agree.
I mean, she's not super ugly or anything, but it would be so much easier than putting on so much makeup.
How and why do you women go through all that?!?!

SabZero
Jun 29, 2009, 10:48 AM
Ein Mann, der es wagt, Abfälle eine Stunde Zeit hat, entdeckt nicht den Wert des Lebens.-Charles Darwin

That don't make sense. At all.

Also, you didn't get drunk, boo hoo? :-?

Volcompat321
Jun 29, 2009, 11:00 AM
That don't make sense. At all.

Also, you didn't get drunk, boo hoo? :-?

A man who dares to waste an hour of free time has not discovered the value of life-Charles Darwin

Not getting drunk isn't the big deal, I was okay with that. It's the wasting time part that was a betch.

SabZero
Jun 29, 2009, 01:33 PM
A man who dares to waste an hour of free time has not discovered the value of life-Charles Darwin

Not getting drunk isn't the big deal, I was okay with that. It's the wasting time part that was a betch.

Right. Well, I hate when people waste my time too. Just let her know not to do it again..

The correct translation for that quote is
"Der Mensch der eine Stunde Freizeit verschwendet, hat den Wert des Lebens nicht entdeckt.":bday: