PDA

View Full Version : which class(es) are you?

PSU Phere
Jun 29, 2009, 04:56 PM
Just wondering what everyone is. Bored, doing this for fun. Lol

Ezodagrom
Jun 29, 2009, 05:02 PM
Acrofighter, Guntecher, Fighmaster and Fortetecher.
Wish there were more character slots though, I would make a cast fortegunner or gunmaster (probably fortegunner), human acrotecher (and would change Luppi to masterforce) and a newman wartecher (don't really like to use different classes on one char). ^^;
But...oh well....xD

darkante
Jun 29, 2009, 05:09 PM
Character wise, i would say.

Jag vill ha..- Protranser
Silent Sinner - Gunmaster
Time Traveler - Fortecher
Lost Dragoon - Fighgunner.

In regular cases, but right now i´m kinda experimenting a bit.

Randomness
Jun 29, 2009, 05:10 PM
Hmm... lets see... my caseal is AF/FI, my beast is FG/GM/PT (Has levels in AF), and my newman is WT/AT (Has levels in FT... but its boring w/o melee)

Dhylec
Jun 29, 2009, 05:14 PM
I have yet to try our FM & GM. The rest are all played to at least 10.

Tetsaru
Jun 29, 2009, 05:31 PM
GM, FF, AT, and AF here. Every once in a while, I'll run PT, but that's only once in a blue moon.

Calsetes
Jun 29, 2009, 05:32 PM
I only marked the "Primary" class for each of my guys and gals - a Fortefighter, a Gunmaster, a Fighgunner, and a Protranser, in that order. Although the Gunmaster might double-up on being an acrotecher also, because she's cool like that.

Akumamaru
Jun 29, 2009, 06:11 PM
my newman is everything ^^;

pinkace
Jun 29, 2009, 06:18 PM
beautiful results... there really isnt a class that is 'vastly' underrepresented. that is good news, it means that ST created classes that have as much to love in them as there is to hate.

Ethateral
Jun 29, 2009, 08:17 PM
Ethateral - MF
Nephtys - FM/GM (She'll roll PT sometimes for events)
Alexa - AF
Verik - GT/AT

Halcyote
Jun 29, 2009, 08:31 PM
Currently (types listed from main to secondary):

Halcyote - Fortetecher/Wartecher
Farore - Protranser/Gunmaster
Tsumi - Acrotecher
Raine - Fortefighter/Acrofighter (although, she's currently a FM to level up PAs)

Aeris
Jun 29, 2009, 09:06 PM
Aeris V2.0: Manly any Gunner and Figher class and protranser also my main atm.

Aeris: Any techer class, might start her on figher and gunner classes also protranser once i am done with leveling masterforce on her, might gonna make her my new main.

Helena: Hybrid classes but haven't decided her classes yet.

Shena: Figher classes but gonna start her on gunner classes also protranser.

Pwincess
Jun 29, 2009, 09:20 PM
ForteFighter for me... it's the only way ^_^

Mikura
Jun 29, 2009, 09:49 PM
ForteFighter for me... it's the only way ^_^

I concur~ I've been Fortefighter since day one of PSU, and shall remain so until the servers are shut down. Of course, I do have other classes I play as, but fF will always be my main.

GeekRuler
Jun 29, 2009, 10:36 PM
No matter how many classes I try I always miss some part of Protranser.
So I stopped trying classes a year or two ago and stayed a Protranser ever since :D

_K1_
Jun 29, 2009, 10:44 PM
FT for leveling currently, although I still like Newearl FF/FM.

Mizari
Jun 29, 2009, 10:49 PM
My beast has Fighgunner and Acrofighter both to 20, but I prefer AF most of the time.

My CAST just finished capping Fortegunner and started with Protranser...pretty excited to see what happens :)

Vickie
Jun 29, 2009, 10:50 PM
Acrofighter Supremacy, B****!

Ruru
Jun 29, 2009, 11:18 PM
Masterforce/Fortetecher
Acrofighter

Noblewine
Jun 29, 2009, 11:50 PM
I enjoy playing as a Fortefighter, Fighgunner, Fortegunner, Fortetecher, Wartecher.

NDW
Jun 30, 2009, 12:11 AM
Fighmaster, Gunmaster, Masterforce, and Acrofighter.

Tekknight
Jun 30, 2009, 01:22 AM
I decided before the game came out to go Wartecher. And sure enough I LOVED it. But I realized playing only WT would make it boring. SO my goal is to max EVERY class. I'll spend my last days as WT and visit Protranser too. I had a BALL using EX traps!

I'm a bit obsessive compulsive, I want my skills and techs and bullets to all be at Max WT levels and no higher. Meaning I HAVE to do Masterforce next since they can ONLY use techs and you cant use techs w/out leveling them. Unlike Striking and Ranged weps.

Also, no love for the basic types? The PSO originals? Is there any special thing for having them at max? I think there should be. An AOTI+ ability that lets them have SUPER defense?

RebhtheDark
Jun 30, 2009, 02:21 AM
Here is we I stand!

Rebh(Main) - Newman(F) - Fortetech/Masterforce/ Everything else!(Maxing all classes with this char!)
Amy(Sis' char) - Human(F) - Acrotech/Fightgunner
Nox(2nd) - Cast(F) - Gunmaster/Protranser/ Masterforce(Tech lvling slave!)
Eclipse(3rd) - Beast(M) - Fightmaster/Fortefighter

Dymalos
Jun 30, 2009, 07:14 AM
My main and only toon is Exzeph 154 F Beast, and I play as the following types:

AF/AT/GT/Fi (All of which are at 20)
In order of enjoyment I'd rank my principle types as such:

1. AT (Love Giresta, Buffs are slick. Melee as a Beast AT is awesome).
2. AF/GT Tied
3. Fi (I'd enjoy this type more if AT/AF hadn't spoiled me with faster melee).

I do plan to hit up all of the remaining (non basic)types other than FT/MF and PT (Although I would love to do PT if I can score a Red / Knight).

Mikura
Jun 30, 2009, 03:47 PM
Heh, I see GM is leading the polls, with AT and AF tied at a relatively close second place. But that seems about right. I am surprised to see so many PTs though since I don't encounter that many in-game.

Calsetes
Jun 30, 2009, 03:52 PM
Also, no love for the basic types? The PSO originals? Is there any special thing for having them at max? I think there should be. An AOTI+ ability that lets them have SUPER defense?

You know, I actually said to myself during this past event, "I want to take this massive MP boost and max out Hunter and Ranger!" Unfortunately, after clawing my way through the S-rank versions of those mission using nothing but:

1. Those rappy daggers for completing the single-player airboard race
2. Twin Fluorescent Bulbs, and
3. Twin Bouquets,

I was somewhat disappointed that Hunter got literally NO boost at all for any stat upon hitting 11, and said screw it. So, if they added something, yeah it'd totally be worth it. Until they do though, 10's the max I'll take those to.

Mikura
Jun 30, 2009, 03:57 PM
You know, I actually said to myself during this past event, "I want to take this massive MP boost and max out Hunter and Ranger!" Unfortunately, after clawing my way through the S-rank versions of those mission using nothing but:

1. Those rappy daggers for completing the single-player airboard race
2. Twin Fluorescent Bulbs, and
3. Twin Bouquets,

I was somewhat disappointed that Hunter got literally NO boost at all for any stat upon hitting 11, and said screw it. So, if they added something, yeah it'd totally be worth it. Until they do though, 10's the max I'll take those to.

Even if they did gain stat boosts past 10, would anyone honestly play them considering their extreme sparse weapon selection and low PA lvls? There's just....absolutely no good reason to give them anything after 10.

Calsetes
Jun 30, 2009, 04:02 PM
I'd play them, just so I can run through an S2 rank mission using nothing but Hunter. Think about it, all these guys who go "yo dude bra bro dude DUDE! im teh best bcuz i run ths mizz with my frnds in 5 mins flat on my pwn as fighmaster" will have to give SOME credit to the party that runs through that very mission using nothing but Hunter, Ranger, and Force.

Also, aren't some of the challenge mode-like missions going to be limited in type selection? Having a level 20 Hunter might be more beneficial with something like the... what's the one perk, "Basic Mastery" or something? It might work better than, say, a Fortefighter who's stuck using a low PP weapon with a high-level PA that'll drain it quicker. Just throwing it out there (although I do see your point, hardly anyone would use it).

Mikura
Jun 30, 2009, 04:13 PM
I'd play them, just so I can run through an S2 rank mission using nothing but Hunter. Think about it, all these guys who go "yo dude bra bro dude DUDE! im teh best bcuz i run ths mizz with my frnds in 5 mins flat on my pwn as fighmaster" will have to give SOME credit to the party that runs through that very mission using nothing but Hunter, Ranger, and Force.

Also, aren't some of the challenge mode-like missions going to be limited in type selection? Having a level 20 Hunter might be more beneficial with something like the... what's the one perk, "Basic Mastery" or something? It might work better than, say, a Fortefighter who's stuck using a low PP weapon with a high-level PA that'll drain it quicker. Just throwing it out there (although I do see your point, hardly anyone would use it).

I'll grant you the fact that they'd be perfect for C-mode type missions, and in fact, I'd welcome missions like that just for variety and a challenge. But beyond that, they're essentially pointless besides bragging rights. ;p

PSU Phere
Jun 30, 2009, 05:00 PM
I am surprised to see so many PTs though since I don't encounter that many in-game.

no shit right?? lmfao XD

3 Roses
Jun 30, 2009, 09:45 PM
Here are some of my choice of classes for my characters on the xbox 360 side(yeah my characters may not be that class yet but will in the future)

Ingrid Talwin: Acrotecher, Acrofigher ,Wartecter
Leena Sakuya: Fortetecter
FireRose: Fortegunner,Guntecter
Jeigan Tyr: Fortefigter, fighgunner, Wartecter

DEM_CIG
Jul 1, 2009, 11:00 AM
I've been them all... but right now my characters are...
Cig- GT
Seraph- AT
Kotomi- GM
RoBoT iN DiSGiuSe- will be a fG or AF...

Sexy_Raine
Jul 1, 2009, 01:28 PM
I haven't been on that much due to feeling sick. But here's mine:

Me (Raine) - Acrotecher/Guntecher
Nova- Gunmaster/Fortegunner
Da ANA- Fighmaster/Fortefighter

Neith
Jul 1, 2009, 01:37 PM
Currently (subject to change at will):
Neith: Gunmaster
Shiori: Protranser
Terra: Fortetecher
Teika: Fighgunner, but only leveling it so I can get to Fighmaster.

SearingSorrow
Jul 1, 2009, 01:40 PM
Xia - GM, FM, AT
Yuna - MF

garjian
Jul 1, 2009, 03:04 PM
waaay too many masters...

i use Fortefighter, Acrofighter, Guntecher and Protranser right now... but i use Wartecher and Fighgunner too...
i also quite liked using acrotecher and look forward to giving the vish diragac strategy a full test...

hyperacute
Jul 1, 2009, 03:09 PM
Gunmaster, Fighmaster, Acrofighter and Fortetecher. Apart from the FT, I don't see me changing any of these either. Unless of course I ever feel the urge to go back to playing Guntecher :wacko:

RadiantLegend
Jul 1, 2009, 03:17 PM
FM/GM

PSU Phere
Aug 4, 2009, 02:27 AM
*bump*

JFKdj
Aug 4, 2009, 02:39 AM
GM/FG
FT/MF
GT/FG
FF/FM
PT
FI/AF
AT
FM

landman
Aug 4, 2009, 03:42 AM
All of the listed except Fortetecher and Masterforce.

Freshellent
Aug 4, 2009, 05:08 AM
Seems like the classes I generally play are hybrids, everytime I play a Forte/Master I get the urge to change immediately afterwards. With the exception of fF.

Alnet
Aug 4, 2009, 08:30 AM
Well, to be totally honest, I have all the classes split among all 3 of my characters. But I tend to play fT, MF, and GM the most.

Darius_Drake
Aug 4, 2009, 08:42 AM
Let's see

Torin - FM
Talene - MF
Sonya - GM
Darius Drake - AF/PT (Basically used to sell armor at the moment)

Dragwind
Aug 4, 2009, 08:45 AM
I have multiple classes raised on all my characters and try to play them all every so often. The classes I find myself playing most though are: GM, FM, MF, AT, WT.

metalshadow04
Aug 4, 2009, 09:15 AM
You left out the starting 3 classes... I'm still just a wee force.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 4, 2009, 09:31 AM
Hm:

Maz- Fighgunner/Fortegunner (with a small amount of leveling in Guntecher and Acrofighter as well)
Riche- Wartecher/Fortetecher*
Berlitz- Fortefighter
Eris- Protranser/Acrotecher*

*=Still only a speculation.

You might not see these change to Master classes. I feel like staying with Forte and hybrid classes because they have a wider variety of weapons.

The_Brimada
Aug 4, 2009, 11:35 AM
All of the listed except Fortetecher and Masterforce.

This.

neilp4453
Aug 4, 2009, 06:10 PM
I have a Gunmaster, Fighmaster, and Fortetecher.

My last guy will probably become a fighgunner in the future because I have many leveled PAs from my fighgunner days that are sitting there unused.

stukasa
Aug 4, 2009, 07:56 PM
I've played every class except AT. Right now I'm using MF, AF, GM, and FM.

NDW
Aug 4, 2009, 09:37 PM
Right now I'm using MF, AF, GM, and FM.

Fighmaster, Gunmaster, Masterforce, and Acrofighter.

What a coincidence! :wacko:

mvffin
Aug 4, 2009, 11:49 PM
Right now, I have AF/GM/FM/MF.

I also have a decent palette setup for PT and post sup up I will give another shot to WT, and I'm thinking about getting a decent GT palette sometime.

autumn
Aug 5, 2009, 05:22 AM
When I was active
Zoe - GM / GT / AT
Kalendral - AF / PT / GT
Arra - MF / FT / WT / GT
Idalia - FF working towards FM

(GT was my favorite type in case you couldn't tell ^-^)