PDA

View Full Version : Item moving items from 1 acc to another

Warlock01
Jun 29, 2009, 09:19 PM
im synthing a lot of boards for my brother while he's away, whats the best way to move them to my account?

there's a total of 50 or so items to move over.

any idea's?

Dhylec
Jun 29, 2009, 09:33 PM
Get someone trusty to hold them for ya. If not drop them in room as gifts.

XFoxPrower
Jun 29, 2009, 11:07 PM
Locking the room and putting the items up for sale for 1 meseta is one way.

Delete
Jun 29, 2009, 11:11 PM
Locking the room and putting the items up for sale for 1 meseta is one way.

You will be surprised/pissed off when you find your stuff gone if you try this method. Don't get me wrong, it might work but I would simply do what Dhylec said. It's safer.

Africa
Jun 29, 2009, 11:44 PM
you could take all 50 items and drop it in a run.This works as long as you are able to operate both characters at the same time and it's rather quick.Remember if you do this you need a password on your party. Otherwise the box idea is pretty much the way to go.

Tekknight
Jun 30, 2009, 01:43 AM
Shop with a pass is the best way if you have 1 character at time. It seems no less safe than mission dropping. It's faster too.

Powder Keg
Jun 30, 2009, 01:52 AM
If you plan on doing the shop/lock method, make sure you WAIT a while after locking your room, as I heard it takes a while to take effect. Even better, have someone (or yourself if possible) test the room lock.

Someone you trust or dropping them in the room as gifts is honestly a better and safer method though.

Warlock01
Jun 30, 2009, 06:27 AM
ok, ive tried dropping them in the room, but i can only drop 1 and had to buy an xmas present.
kinda slow method.

cant use both acc's at the same time, so dropping them in a mission is not possible.

ive got 1 friend i can trust, but he's not on psu lately and plays other games.

i locked the room last night, put a password on, put a few for 1 meseta to test, switched accounts, tried to enter the room, put in the correct password, but it kept saying its wrong.
well, it doesnt say its wrong, just goes back to 0000 all the time.

グレッグ
Jun 30, 2009, 11:24 AM
If you're going to put them in a shop, why not just put them as 99999999 meseta? So that no-one will buy them.

pinkace
Jun 30, 2009, 11:31 AM
You will be surprised/pissed off when you find your stuff gone if you try this method. Don't get me wrong, it might work but I would simply do what Dhylec said. It's safer.

Why? if he locks his room, no one can enter, right? then no one will buy the stuff.

Dhylec
Jun 30, 2009, 11:53 AM
Why? if he locks his room, no one can enter, right? then no one will buy the stuff.
He's having problem w/that.

i locked the room last night, put a password on, put a few for 1 meseta to test, switched accounts, tried to enter the room, put in the correct password, but it kept saying its wrong.
well, it doesnt say its wrong, just goes back to 0000 all the time.

ok, ive tried dropping them in the room, but i can only drop 1 and had to buy an xmas present.
kinda slow method.

Clean up the room, use the cardboard box (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/7/1918/card_board/) to save money. Every box can hold one type of item, either 1 or a stack of 99.

pinkace
Jun 30, 2009, 04:58 PM
hmm... I thought you meant that even if he locks the room someone can search the shop and buy all the stuff off from under him. cause that would suck.

Warlock01
Jun 30, 2009, 05:25 PM
locked rooms dont show up on a search. plus if they did, they would need the password.

i can use the cardboard box but i have about 40 boards and different mat's to move over. gonna take a long time lol.

thanks for the help everyone!