PDA

View Full Version : AotI What is good for leveling?

MIBelementz
Jun 30, 2009, 12:59 AM
I'm bored with my lvl 151 and don't feel like leveling it right now, so I unearthed my level 63 and I don't know where to go to level it up. Where should I go that would be good for quick leveling?

VetroDrago
Jun 30, 2009, 01:11 AM
I've been leveling pretty well off of Innocent Girl so I'd assume it's one of the quickest ways unless you've spammed it a lot already lol.

Lead Hose
Jun 30, 2009, 01:16 AM
Innocent us by far the quickest way to level right now, and the mission is easy. And if you don't like that mission I would probably say white beast.

The_Pew
Jun 30, 2009, 01:35 AM
I third Innocent Girl. Very easy to complete and to gain both MP and Experience from. Although White Beast seems to provide more MP and more activity with other players.

ardshipman
Jun 30, 2009, 05:43 PM
Innocent Girl is what I've been doing to level up. Military Subway I've found is the best for MP. It's Long but, you get 135 mp for s on c class run.

Volcompat321
Jun 30, 2009, 07:08 PM
I'm not really trying to be rude, but your level 151 and you have to ask what mission is good for leveling?
Just curious here, and there is no problem with it; are you one of the many people that started out and capped with either
Lightning Carnival or Shred the Darkness?
I mean come on now. If you can make it to 151 you can figure out what a good place to level is.
Is your next question going to be, "how do I make money?"

(okay, maybe I was trying to be rude....)

Now, to answer your question, Innocent Girl is a good place to level up(solo), but if you want a party, go to White Beast or SEED Express.
Wherever you can find a party. The faster you do missions, the faster you level up. Good luck to ya.

ab2502
Jun 30, 2009, 11:04 PM
I'm not really trying to be rude, but your level 151 and you have to ask what mission is good for leveling?
Just curious here, and there is no problem with it; are you one of the many people that started out and capped with either
Lightning Carnival or Shred the Darkness?
I mean come on now. If you can make it to 151 you can figure out what a good place to level is.
Is your next question going to be, "how do I make money?"

(okay, maybe I was trying to be rude....)

Now, to answer your question, Innocent Girl is a good place to level up(solo), but if you want a party, go to White Beast or SEED Express.
Wherever you can find a party. The faster you do missions, the faster you level up. Good luck to ya.

i completely agrea.dude your lvl 151 u can do any of the missions.unless u have bin living under a rock WB is an easy answer