PDA

View Full Version : anyone make a back up? save

STRIDER88
Feb 15, 2001, 03:51 PM
hey all this site rocks!
and all cheaters must die!
OK now that that is out of the way. Just curious if anyone knows a safe way to back up my char save on my VMU? I saw the E-mail post, but am scared to try it any ideas has anyone backed theres up?

sanks all
STRIDER88

ragnarok
Feb 15, 2001, 10:01 PM
I have used the email post, and recieved a nice little vmi file, after 2 tries and no curruption errors, I felt great. Do at your own risk, people have told me it currupts their data.

Heero_Yuy
Feb 16, 2001, 03:14 PM
well i have done it with things that say "cannot be copied" so it should work here. not a stroke of genius be here goes. just start up a game on or off line then remove the vmu and insert another one, quit game and it will save to anothre vmu, that is all i hope it works i have not tried it yet but the theory is there.

STRIDER88
Feb 16, 2001, 03:16 PM
Not sure that will work? I mean its suppose to on other games, but..........PSO is crazy bout its saves.
Ill try it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

STRIDER88-

Heero_Yuy
Feb 16, 2001, 03:28 PM
i thikn the one thing it could do is bring up a mesage like it does when there is no controller in a slot but what else could it do? i thikn it might only say that when the vmu is needed so i would bet it wrks.