PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Multiple subs on one debit/credit card?

Luriden
Jun 30, 2009, 03:35 AM
My brother would like to play this game on Xbox 360, and as a birthday present I got him a copy of the game and offered to get him a hunter's license (or whatever they call it on PSU). However, I still like to subscribe from time to time, and I don't want him on my gamertag. Can I have subscriptions going on his gamertag as well as mine at the same time, or does it only allow one subscription at a time?

landman
Jun 30, 2009, 03:41 AM
Better check it, make a new gamertag and try to link the same card to it, I'm not sure but I think it's not possible from what I heard long ago.

EDIT: I think there should be no problem, make sure both gamertags have the information of the card owner.

Luriden
Jun 30, 2009, 04:11 AM
Better check it, make a new gamertag and try to link the same card to it, I'm not sure but I think it's not possible from what I heard long ago.

EDIT: I think there should be no problem, make sure both gamertags have the information of the card owner.

As in the same billing address and everything? I have my card info on both of our gamertags and it's saved on there without a problem, I just don't know MS/Sega's policy about having multiple subscriptions on the same card at the same time. But I do know I can purchase things on both gamertags with the same card. Those are purchases though, not recurring subscriptions, which is why I was curious. I'll be pretty irritated if I buy his sub now, then in a couple weeks when I want to renew my sub I can't because his is still going.

landman
Jun 30, 2009, 05:17 AM
I'll ask a friend who played with his wife (and his dad xD) if they used the same card for both accounts.

syouz
Jun 30, 2009, 05:59 AM
his dad rolfmao i want to play with the oldman XD d(0-0)b

Warlock01
Jun 30, 2009, 06:23 AM
yes its perfectly fine to use the same credit card, same address etc.

my brother uses his card to pay for mine and his own.

no problems going on 6 months now.

Luriden
Jun 30, 2009, 12:26 PM
yes its perfectly fine to use the same credit card, same address etc.

my brother uses his card to pay for mine and his own.

no problems going on 6 months now.

Awesome, glad to hear that. Thanks.

Volcompat321
Jun 30, 2009, 01:00 PM
I can also suppport Warlock01's post.
A friend and I are on the same card.
Also in the past, I've been on the same card as another friend or two.

Warlock01
Jun 30, 2009, 05:26 PM
no problem luriden. just a word of advise, dont do anything to get banned.
cos then all the accounts will get banned as im sure sega will blacklist your cc.

Ethateral
Jun 30, 2009, 09:38 PM
Yeah, as Warlock and Vol said, you can have multiple accounts on one CC. I was paying for myself and two other friends of mine for six months, before I told them to start paying for their sorry bums. XD Haha~